Why say something without thinking ?

Shazi ji

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
He might be fail in his first attempt, but only a imbecile slave brain can follow and try a Noora who failed three times, and not only failed but a certified corrupt looter absconder.

Now patwari want to obey noora corrupts daughter and grand son.
No dear wrong concept ,,, answer to every step of IK is not Nawaz or Zardari ,,, surely u understand that
It’s about time to explain what IK ( you yourself) have done otherwise talk less or less lollipops ?

Rambler

No dear wrong concept ,,, answer to every step of IK is not Nawaz or Zardari ,,, surely u understand that
It’s about time to explain what IK ( you yourself) have done otherwise talk less or less lollipops ?

But bubble butt loves lullipoops !

Landmark

Minister (2k+ posts)
Atleast I agree with you man. Maryummy Qatri has performed excellently.
youthiay main ap ki man bhain ko gali nahi dun gah
na pinkey peer ko kuch khun gah
pr
ye bat tu PTI govt ke ٹیم کی کارکردگی se mutmahin ha
?​

Faraqlit

Senator (1k+ posts)
What Ik has done, is out of context of Patwari mental approach, bcz you sight is covered slavery of a family and not seeing the past and corruption.

and congrats for new master Junaid qatari, all hail ...

Faraqlit

Senator (1k+ posts)
pr
?​
Pinky is not in politics, and we all know.

Noora used Islam card and all other halal approaches against Benazir being as a women ruler.

Now they are getting what they delivered to others.

Rambler

pr
?​
Come on dear. I am agreeing with all what you are saying. I am a fan of Maryummy Al-Qatri. The way she has handled all those burly Qatri's is a demonstration of her abilities. All we need is her at the helm and Pakistan will officially be designated as PimpLand with money flowing in like a flood.

Rambler

Pinky is not in politics, and we all know.

Noora used Islam card and all other halal approaches against Benazir being as a women ruler.

Now they are getting what they delivered to others.

Did you not observe what they used to say about IK and even now how they used Reham. Its just the whorish character of Maryummy Al-Qatri and her Garage exploits that has turned these filthy pigs into pious 'personal life' saints !

Landmark

Minister (2k+ posts)
Come on dear. I am agreeing with all what you are saying. I am a fan of Maryummy Al-Qatri. The way she has handled all those burly Qatri's is a demonstration of her abilities. All we need is her at the helm and Pakistan will officially be designated as PimpLand with money flowing in like a flood.
>
?
JAWAB nahi ha na B C ....

Rambler

>
?
JAWAB nahi ha na B C ....

Oh now the pig has started cursing. The performance, the change IK has brought and its long term impact is beyond what a Filthy Pig like you can comprehend. You should concentrate on reigning in Miss Qatri's sensuous impulses.

Landmark

Minister (2k+ posts)
Oh now the pig has started cursing. The performance, the change IK has brought and its long term impact is beyond what a Filthy Pig like you can comprehend. You should concentrate on reigning in Miss Qatri's sensuous impulses.
DfEpX67XkAA5Soo.jpg