Birinci Ferik

Voter (50+ posts)
With due respect. Let me plunder and loot his much money and send me to the so called jail. He is sitting at around $28-29 Billion. Including me, I believe 90% of people would wish to shift their families to the jail.

To make fool of us, they call it jail, otherwise its quite lavish lifestyle with A/C, Internet, Newspaper, Personal servants, Five Star and branded cuisine (upon payment). These fucktards have made such rules. Even if you pay more then you'll be upgraded to "House Arrest"

Totally fucked up system.....

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
chahay kuchh bhi krr lo jabb tkk Lohaar High Court mai kucch mulk dushmn Gushti zaday baithay hain , athar min al khanzeer baithaa hai zanani baithaa hai aur faiz Essa baithaa hai kisi corrupt ko saza nahi ho sakti gushti zaday apni m .... ke khasmo ko bachatay rahain gaay

Mafialeaks

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
With due respect. Let me plunder and loot his much money and send me to the so called jail. He is sitting at around $28-29 Billion. Including me, I believe 90% of people would wish to shift their families to the jail.

To make fool of us, they call it jail, otherwise its quite lavish lifestyle with A/C, Internet, Newspaper, Personal servants, Five Star and branded cuisine (upon payment). These fucktards have made such rules. Even if you pay more then you'll be upgraded to "House Arrest"

You're right. Different rule for poor and rich

MrLad01

Minister (2k+ posts)
Muje nai lagta kuch hoga. Kutti (establishment both Army & Courts) choron se mili hui hai.

MrLad01

Minister (2k+ posts)

True!

MrLad01

Minister (2k+ posts)
chahay kuchh bhi krr lo jabb tkk Lohaar High Court mai kucch mulk dushmn Gushti zaday baithay hain , athar min al khanzeer baithaa hai zanani baithaa hai aur faiz Essa baithaa hai kisi corrupt ko saza nahi ho sakti gushti zaday apni m .... ke khasmo ko bachatay rahain gaay
Saii kaha

vicahmed99

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Thanks siddique bhai lekin kiya faida hamein yani awam ko kiya faida jab tak yeh paisa wapis nahin kertey