احتجاجی سیاست اور اسکے مضمرات

SAIT_

Senator (1k+ posts)
I don't think that will be possible for many of us....it takes a special kind of mehnat to loot a country...

What you guys do is also not possible for many around here, it takes a special kind of training to master the art of using abusive language, which is the trademark of PTI goons

ZenoInTheZoo

Minister (2k+ posts)
حضور میں نے آپ کو دل سے معاف کر دیا ہے - اب آپ لگے رہو

:lol:

:) :) :)

کیوں میں نے آپ کی بھینس کھول لی تھی؟؟؟

گالیاں بھی آپ دو اور معاف بھی آپ کرو؟؟ شریف فیملی مافیا کے دربار میں ایسا ہی ہوتا ہے کیا؟؟

شرم تو نہیں آتی ہو گی؟؟

SAIT_

Senator (1k+ posts)
:) :) :)

گالیاں بھی آپ دو اور معاف بھی آپ کرو؟؟ شریف فیملی مافیا کے دربار میں ایسا ہی ہوتا ہے کیا؟؟

گالیاں صرف انصافی لونڈوں کا طرّہ امتیاز ہیں - نہیں یقین آتا تو اس تھریڈ کی پوسٹ نمبر پندرہ پڑھ لو - آپ کسی کو بےشرم کہو گے تو آپ کو جواب میں بیوقوف بھی نا کہے - میری نظر میں میں نے آپ کو کوئی گالی نہیں دی.- آپ کا عمران خان کا سپپورٹر ہونا بذات خود ایک گالی ہے

ZenoInTheZoo

Minister (2k+ posts)
What you guys do is also not possible for many around here, it takes a special kind of training to master the art of using abusive language, which is the trademark of PTI goons

I don't think that will be possible for many of us....it takes a special kind of mehnat to loot a country...

@Huma

Thanks Huma!

I am just having a little fun at this chap. That is all, otherwise he is not worth a serious comment.

Three or four months back, somebody used this ID to say the same crap to me. No I am not sure if he is the same fellow or a new recruit advised to use this ID.

This time again, he started it and I have been replying and talking in general terms without a direct personal attack. While he has been calling me all sort of names. After that only he has the gall to call other goons.

ZenoInTheZoo

Minister (2k+ posts)
گالیاں صرف انصافی لونڈوں کا طرّہ امتیاز ہیں - نہیں یقین آتا تو اس تھریڈ کی پوسٹ نمبر پندرہ پڑھ لو - آپ کسی کو بےشرم کہو گے تو آپ کو جواب میں بیوقوف بھی نا کہے - میری نظر میں میں نے آپ کو کوئی گالی نہیں دی.- آپ کا عمران خان کا سپپورٹر ہونا بذات خود ایک گالی ہے

Look above, while doing the double speak, u cant even break ur breath!

ye parhne waloN per chhor do.....wo khud hi faisla ker lain ge, keh gali di ya nhi.......

Baqi aap chaho to apni nazr aik dafa chek karwalo........it may b aging effects getting to u.........;)

Humi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

You guys? I am not PTI supporter, bro...:)...and I agree with you that PTI supporters abuse the most!

SAIT_

Senator (1k+ posts)
@Huma

Thanks Huma!

I am just having a little fun at this chap. That is all, otherwise he is not worth a serious comment.

Three or four months back, somebody used this ID to say the same crap to me. No I am not sure if he is the same fellow or a new recruit advised to use this ID.

This time again, he started it and I have been replying and talking in general terms without a direct personal attack. While he has been calling me all sort of names. After that only he has the gall to call other goons.

You are suffering from a serious mental illness, you can not complete a single sentence, without chanting mafia or paid worker. I thought I was talking to someone normal but now after your last comment, I realize your are mentally unstable. In western countries people like you are considered a threat to the society and they are institutionalized immediately. You are lucky to be free.

پر اس فورم پر پاگلوں کی کمی نہیں ہے آپ بھی ان میں سے ایک ہو

Last edited:

SAIT_

Senator (1k+ posts)
Look above, while doing the double speak, u cant even break ur breath!

ye parhne waloN per chhor do.....wo khud hi faisla ker lain ge, keh gali di ya nhi.......

Baqi aap chaho to apni nazr aik dafa chek karwalo........it may b aging effects getting to u.........;)

میر کیا سادہ ہیں بیمار ہووے جس کے سبب
اسی عطار کے لونڈے سے دوا لیتے ہیں

میر بھی بہت گالم گلوچ والا شاعر تھا

Mate get your head checked from some good mental hospital.

Synikmaster

MPA (400+ posts)
start tu acha tha per end per chawal hi mari hai....Imran kitnay arsay sai 4 halqoo ko open karnay ka kah raha hai..tum uur norra sab soo rahay thay..ab tumhari gardan ko hath para hai tu phaatay gii tu sahi. kaya..!

ZenoInTheZoo

Minister (2k+ posts)
میر کیا سادہ ہیں بیمار ہووے جس کے سبب
اسی عطار کے لونڈے سے دوا لیتے ہیں

میر بھی بہت گالم گلوچ والا شاعر تھا

Mate get your head checked from some good mental hospital.

You are suffering from a serious mental illness, you can not complete a single sentence, without chanting mafia or paid worker. I thought I was talking to someone normal but now after your last comment, I realize your are mentally unstable. In western countries people like you are considered a threat to the society and they are institutionalized immediately. You are lucky to be free.

پر اس فورم پر پاگلوں کی کمی نہیں ہے آپ بھی ان میں سے ایک ہو

I'll do that......anything else? .......... :)

AS I said u r not worth any serious comment, so I won't indulge in any literary debate with u regarding Mir's poetic use of the word.

BTW, r u keeping account of your efforts and the rewards u r getting for them? It seems u received more than the post u made and then somebody MMC has kick u into action to make ur last post...........buri baat kaam poora aur mehnat se karte hen.............warna pany bachon ko 'risq-e-halal' ka dars kese do ge?