zhohaq

Minister (2k+ posts)
Janab Altaf Hussain message on journalistic freedom

altaf-hussain-195.jpg

Last edited:

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: Janab Altaf Hussain message on journalistic freedom

Lagta Imran Farooq is kay galay ka phanda bannany wala hay......Baandar nay sharab ziyadah pi li hay?

Username

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: الطاف کی جماعت اسلامی کو گالیاں اور دھمکی&

جس شخص کے نامہ اعمال میں انسانی خون کی سرخی کے سوا اور کوئی تحریر نہ پائی جاتی ہو نہ اس کی گنجائش ہو وہاں یہ کچھ گالیاں یا دھمکیاں کوں سی بڑی بات ہیں؟الطاف کو کتے کا بچہ یا سور کی اولاد کہتے ہوئے ہمیں تو شرم آتی ہے کہ ان دو بے چارے میاں بیوی کا کیا قصور ان کو کیا پتہ تھا کہ وہ نسل انسانی کی کس عار کو جنم دینے جارہے ہیں وہ اتنے ہی بے قصور ہیں جتنا کہ فرعون و نمرود و ہامان کے والدین تھے۔
اور ہاں ذرا اس پڑھے لکھے کراچی کی اس جنٹری کو دیکھئے جو کتے کے بچے کی گالی پر یوں اچھل اچھل کر اپنے قائد کو داد دے رہے تھے جیسے قائد تحریک نے کراچی کی پڑھی لکھی عوام کے سامنے مولا علی کے کسی قول کی تشریح پیش کر دی ہو، اور یوں بتیسی نکال رہے تھے جیسے آخرت والے دن ان کا نامہ اعمال ان کے دائیں ہاتھ میں مل گیا ہو۔ جب قائد ایک غنڈہ و بدمعاش ہو اور اس کے پیروکار صم بکم عمی کی بدترین تصویر ہوں تو حق کے نور سے ان کا جلنا و سڑنا سمجھ میں آتا پے۔

Bohat Khoob dost!

yehi wo log hain jin ke liye Quran ne andhay, behray aur ghoonghay ke alfaz istimaal kiye hain.

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

I have always condemned anyone who is involved in violence, irrespective of their affiliations. I condemn, scold and oppose MQM and AH because of the same hatred for violence.

Having said all that as a precursor now let me deal with some extremely obnoxious comments by some thinking they are "Scholars" of some kind or authority on Urdu language.

Every law abiding and peace loving participant on this forum condemns the killings of the Shias. On the same token those who are slating people involved in atrocities against the Shias, also condemn the violence by the Shia's on the Sunni's leaders for years?
There had been systematic killing of Sunni leaders in Karachi recently. Why act like hypocrites and condemn only some perpetrators and treat the other killers as victims?

As for MQM, I am convinced because of my sources that it had been and still involved in killings of innocent people in Karachi. No amount of BS and propaganda from any supporter of MQM would make me change my mind, because I happen to know it is a fact.
Those who think that Karachi could be turned in to another "Bangladesh" should have their heads examined. They should know people like me whose forefathers migrated would stand in oppositions of any such plans in their millions.

Those who are involved in acts against the state and nation of Pakistan because of their masters in India, should understand, it would never be acceptable to any Pakistani, Karachi residents or otherwise to accept Indian hegemony in the region.

Those who try to deny "Jinnah Pur" conspiracy are wrong. They do it because of comments by discredited man. I have seen the map of Jinnah Pur with my own eyes in London at the time AH and his leaders arrived in London.

Anyone who is willing to tear apart state of Pakistan is an enemy of Pakistan and its people. All those backing killers and traitors of Pakistan should be ashamed of themselves.

alimohsan52

I have always condemned anyone who is involved in violence, irrespective of their affiliations. I condemn, scold and oppose MQM and AH because of the same hatred for violence.

Having said all that as a precursor now let me deal with some extremely obnoxious comments by some thinking they are "Scholars" of some kind or authority on Urdu language.

Every law abiding and peace loving participant on this forum condemns the killings of the Shias. On the same token those who are slating people involved in atrocities against the Shias, also condemn the violence by the Shia's on the Sunni's leaders for years?
There had been systematic killing of Sunni leaders in Karachi recently. Why act like hypocrites and condemn only some perpetrators and treat the other killers as victims?

As for MQM, I am convinced because of my sources that it had been and still involved in killings of innocent people in Karachi. No amount of BS and propaganda from any supporter of MQM would make me change my mind, because I happen to know it is a fact.
Those who think that Karachi could be turned in to another "Bangladesh" should have their heads examined. They should know people like me whose forefathers migrated would stand in oppositions of any such plans in their millions.

Those who are involved in acts against the state and nation of Pakistan because of their masters in India, should understand, it would never be acceptable to any Pakistani, Karachi residents or otherwise to accept Indian hegemony in the region.

Those who try to deny "Jinnah Pur" conspiracy are wrong. They do it because of comments by discredited man. I have seen the map of Jinnah Pur with my own eyes in London at the time AH and his leaders arrived in London.

Anyone who is willing to tear apart state of Pakistan is an enemy of Pakistan and its people. All those backing killers and traitors of Pakistan should be ashamed of themselves.

Very well said Wajid (clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)

Zaidi Qasim

I like to add that the history of the MQM and their atrocities is spread over many years and it is not something a new phenomenon that some want us to believe. The person in particular you mentioned has been identified rearlier as one of the sectarian bigot and reading some of his comments make you puke. I do not know how someone literate and wise would become ignorant and hypocrate after seeing the years of violence and bori bund bodies of innocents. The head examination wouldn't reveal anything significant except that it would cause some stink.

alimohsan52

I like to add that the history of the MQM and their atrocities is spread over many years and it is not something a new phenomenon that some want us to believe. The person in particular you mentioned has been identified rearlier as one of the sectarian bigot and reading some of his comments make you puke. I do not know how someone [HI]literate and wise[/HI] would become ignorant and hypocrate after seeing the years of violence and bori bund bodies of innocents. The head examination wouldn't reveal anything significant except that it would cause some stink.

I think such people really need to be exposed on siasat.pk

BuTurabi

So you are not negating that you are an MQM supporter
Come out in open if you
ARE or NOT ???
haha .. what a shameless reply... truth is indeed bitter .. thanks for exposing yourself... you are nothing but an insignificant person who has nothing better to do in life and in fact has no real life beyond siasat.pk .. that is clearly shown in the elaborate 5000+ posts in about a year

Go ahead .. bark as much as you wish :)

Thanks for finally admitting that you worship altaf ... why is ur leader hiding in UK and why is he a british national?
I thought you guys are mentally infertile but you've proven yourself mentally impotent.

Last edited:

BuTurabi

بھائی [HI]مفصل جواب کا بہت شکریہ[/HI][HI]
[/HI]
چلو کچھ تو نقاب اترا باقی بھی انشااللہ جلد اتر جایے گا
کہ بہت لمبے عرصے تک ہر کسی کو بیوقوف نہیں بنایا جا سکتا

آپ
جب بھی نورا نورا لکھیں گے ہم آپ کو کلو کلو کی یاد دہانی کروائیں گے

اس فورم پر نوے فیصد لوگ ناحق مارے جانے والے لوگوں کے خلاف لکھتے
ہیں چاہے وہ کو سنی ہو یا شیعہ
آپ کا دوغلا پن دیکھ کر لوگوں کو اصل کھیل سمجھ آ جایے گا کہ اس ملک کے اصل دشمن ایم کیو ایم والے ہیں اور ان کے کارکن اب پلان بی پر کام کر رہے ہیں کہ باقی سیاسی قوتوں کو تقسیم کرو تاکہ ان کا چھابہ بچا رہے
شُکریے ادا کرنے کی بجائے میری پوسٹ بار بار پڑھو تاکہ تُمھاری "عقل" پر چڑھی الطاف حسین کی بوری اُترے ۔ ۔ ۔ ۔ ۔ اور ہاں، "شکل" پر چڑھی رہنے دینا کہ نئے سال کا "آغاز" خراب کرنے کا کوئی اِرادہ نہیں ۔

Last edited:

BoneBasher

Minister (2k+ posts)

شُکریے ادا کرنے کی بجائے میری پوسٹ بار بار پڑھو تاکہ تُمھاری "عقل" پر چڑھی الطاف حسین کی بوری اُترے ۔ ۔ ۔ ۔ ۔ اور ہاں، "شکل" پر چڑھی رہنے دینا کہ نئے سال کا "آغاز" خراب کرنے کا کوئی اِرادہ نہیں ۔

Wese to Abidi aadhi se zyada bakwas hi karta hey, magar ye thread par Jamati, Nooron or ''AAP KE APNE'' PTI supporters ki teer andazi se uski aik baat sahi sabit ho rahi hey, ke unqareeb is mulk me politics kuch nahi hogi, bus mindsets ki jang hogi, Insani midset VS Talibani mindset.

Zaidi Qasim

I think such people really need to be exposed on siasat.pk

Well, there is no such need. They, themselves are capable of their own demise. If logic, sanity,and common sense ever prevailed in their lives, the wall paper is not that difficult to comprehend. But if opportunist minds look for an opportunity and set it's terms by gauging the wind direction, no wise , no salah will find its way through this atmosphere of smoke and mirror. The playon is intentional and deliberate. Unfortunately, it cultivates on taking innocents lives and creates an environment of harass and fright.

Zaidi Qasim

جيو جی
ميں آپ کی پوسٹ کا حاليہ جواب پڑھ کے صرف يہی کہ سکتا ہوں کہ
اے پی ٹی آئ والو ، کتيا چوروں سے ملی ہوئ ہے ”

BuTurabi

Wese to Abidi aadhi se zyada bakwas hi karta hey, magar ye thread par Jamati, Nooron or ''AAP KE APNE'' PTI supporters ki teer andazi se uski aik baat sahi sabit ho rahi hey, ke unqareeb is mulk me politics kuch nahi hogi, bus mindsets ki jang hogi, [HI]Insani midset VS Talibani mindset[/HI].
بالکُل ٹھیک کہا آپ نے۔ یہ مائنڈ سیٹ سمجھتا ہے کہ چار چھ للّو اپنی تھتھی زبان پر سوار ہو کر کوئی دُم شُم کھڑی کر کے، آنکھوں میں "گُلابی ڈورے" لا کر یا مُنہہ سے جھاگ گِرا کر شیر بن جائینگے ۔ ۔ ۔ ۔ حالت اِنکی یہ ہے عین ٹائم پر اِنکی "ٹانگ کھڑی" نہ ہو تو اُس میں بھی اِنہیں الطاف کی "گہری" چال نظر آتی ہے۔ اِن میں سے ایک کی کہانی سُن لیں۔
یہ جو الطاف حسین کیخلاف تھریڈ بنانے کی مشین ہے، ۔ ۔ ۔ ۔ ۔ ہاں وہی لنڈن پولیس کا مُخبر ۔ ۔ ۔ ۔ ۔ ایک دِن بگٹٹ بھاگتا چلا جا رہا تھا، کِسی نے روک کر پُوچھا،کیا ہوا؟
دھونکتی سانسوں کے درمیان بولا، ہونا کیا ہے تُمہیں پتا نہیں یہ ایم کیو ایم والوں کا علاقہ ہے۔ پِچھلے چوک میں وہ ابا کو لِٹا کر چھترول کر رہے ہیں، میں بڑی مشکل سے "عزت بچا" کر بھاگا ہوں۔

Last edited:

Ali raza babar

Re: الطاف حسین کی ماں بہن کی گالیاں

مولا علی کا قول ہے کہ غصہ حرام ہے اور ہمارا غصہ اور ہماری جہالت ہماری سب سے بڑی دشمن چیزیں ہیں۔

قائد الطاف حسین کو یقینا انسان ہیں اور جو گھٹیا اور جھوٹ امت اخبار والے، اور یہ مذہبی کذاب آئے دن ہم پر لگاتے رہتے ہیں، اس پر یقینا انسان کو غصہ آئے گا، مگر صبر کا دامن ہرگز ہاتھ سے نہیں چھوڑنا چاہیے۔

واقعہ کی پوری تفصیل کی بھی ضرورت ہے کہ یہ 40 چور کون تھے اور کیا سازش کر رہے تھے۔ اسکے بعد ہی صورتحال کا صحیح فیصلہ ہو گا۔

O yaar hud hai munafqat ki kasam say ... O jo bhi hein 40 chor ya 50 chor ... Is ka matlab hai kay bharay majmay kay andar galian do ?? Yeh sikha rahay hein yeh Nojawan nasal ko ? Apnay bachon ko bhi Zaroor Sunana Altaf i yeh takreer aur batana bhi kay yeh kia keh raha hai ....

AWEFUL

GeoG

چلو یہ تو پتا چلا کہ بوری چڑھانے کا شوق کلو سرکار تک ہی محدود نہیں موصوف بھی بوری کے شوقین ہیں

ذرا روزی حلال کیجیے گا جان جوکھوں میں ڈالنی پڑتی ہے موبایل چھیننے کے لئے آپ کے کارکنوں کو آپ کی فیس ادا کرنے کے لئے

GeoG

جيو جی
ميں آپ کی پوسٹ کا حاليہ جواب پڑھ کے صرف يہی کہ سکتا ہوں کہ
اے پی ٹی آئ والو ، کتيا چوروں سے ملی ہوئ ہے ”

زیدی بھائی
ذرا کام کی وجہ سے وقت کی کمی ہے ورنہ ان کتیوں کے لئے کچلے کی وافر مقدار ہے اپنے پاس

GeoG

Re: ????? ?? ????? ?????? ?? ?????? ??? ?????&

I thought you guys are mentally infertile but you've proven yourself mentally impotent.

haha good one
We will soon see who is mentally and physically impotent
have a look and enjoy the first impotent day of the year...

BuTurabi

چلو یہ تو پتا چلا کہ بوری چڑھانے کا شوق کلو سرکار تک ہی محدود نہیں موصوف بھی بوری کے شوقین ہیں

ذرا روزی حلال کیجیے گا جان جوکھوں میں ڈالنی پڑتی ہے موبایل چھیننے کے لئے آپ کے کارکنوں کو آپ کی فیس ادا کرنے کے لئے

تُم کیا سمجھتے ہو تُمھارے لیئے الطاف کوئی بندہ بھیجے گا، ٹائم ضائع کرے گا، نکل آؤ اِس غلط فہمی سے۔
تُم جیسے شیروں کو تو کوئی جھوٹ سے الطاف حسین کے سے نام ای میل ہی کر دے کہ بوری چڑھا لو، تُم لرزتے ہاتھوں سے اپنے پیلے چہرے پر بوری چڑھا کر سکائپ کے سامنے آ بیٹھو گے "دیکھ لو مالک آپکے حُکم کی تعمیل میں دیر نہیں کی"
۔

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.