اوے بےغیرت باجوہ، یہ دیکھ بےشرم آدمی

samisam

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
امریکہ نے اپنے کتے پاکستان کے غریب عوام کی ٹیکس منی پر پالے ہیں راتب ہڈی پاکستان کے غریب عوام ڈالیں مگر یہ کتے پاکستان سے غداری امریکہ سے وفاداری نبھاتے ہیں

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
They will do blunders More to cover Thiers sins..They will arrest IK soon to stop him for start election campaign,build narratives against Corrupt traitors..and Judiciary... IK will not go against Army in his campaign. Majority of Army Jawans and young Generals are with IK..They hate Nawaz. Zardari..But I am worry the support which Army and Judges got against Corrupt.. Traitors.. From the Nation will vaporized. Thats my biggest concerns..Pak Army successfully eliminated Anti. Pakistan.. Anti. Army forces in Karachi.Baluchistan.. Fata..KPK..after sacrificed many Jawans lives with the support of the Nation..Now they lost this support..This is the pain which I feel badily..IK is not in the Gov..this is not worry for me.. I am concerns what I said above..

Eyeaan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
US foreign office hopes "All political parties in Pakistan will work to establish good governance and we are still monitoring Pakistan. All political parties must make sure the law** is followed."

** The law is what was scripted to the Pakistan Sunday Court (PSC)

l_pak

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
جب تک خقیقی اورعوام کا منتحب خکومت نہ ہو
( نہ کہ آرمی ، رات کو کھولنے والا سپريم کورٹ اور امپورٹڈ خکومت)
نہ پاکستان ذندہ باد
نہ آرمی ذندہ باد
نہ حکمران ذندہ باد

RIA

MPA (400+ posts)
THESE MOTHER FUCKER JOURNALS LIKE BAJWA, RAHEEL SHARIF, AND KIYANI ARE PUPPETS OF THE THIEF SHARIF FAMILY.

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
ITS JUDICIARY JUDICIARY JUDICIARY people , its judiciary who has always screwed pakistan. Without Judiciary no criminal can commit a crime whether its Army, Noonies or zaedaris. Who has been keeping these Sharifs out on bails? who tied IK's hands? How many times Ik requested judiciary to dispense justice and who passed this 7th April's totally unconstitutional and illegal orders? its the fucking judges who started destroying this countries right from fifties (Moulvi Tameezuddin case- justice Munir's verdict) and then every time a General usurped the power, judiciary was the first to help him in the task, Doussa case, Begum Nusrat Bhutto case , Ch. Iftikhar and co giving 3 years to Musharraf with the powers to change the constitution.
No doubt.. Judiciary. Is the biggest cancer of Pakistan. We should remove this cancer with major surgery sooner or later once for all..Bajwa will never in the seat forever..We will handle him.but should focus on Paid Judges..