این اے 249 : ن لیگی امیدوار مفتاح اسماعیل آگے

Hussain1967

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Latest is that PTI is at 6th position after the result of 41 polling stations. First is PMLN, 2nd is TLP, 3rd is PSP, 4th is PPP, and 5th is MQM(P).

PTI supporters ko Faisal Vowda ko yaad karna chahiay jis cheater nay yeh seat chhori thi. Halaan keh agar woh chipka rehta to 5 saal nikaal jaata. Agar ECP usay disqualify kar daitee to woh Sindh High Court chala jaata. Wahan say ussay stay order mil jaata jis par uss nay aik saal to nikaal hi laina tha. Uss kay baad woh Supreme Court chala jaata.

I don’t support this cheater. All I am saying is that if he didn’t have any shame he could have used all legal venues in order to hang on to his seat for another two years. IK should also be ashamed to accommodate this cheater in Senate. This cheater was still US citizen when he contested 2018 election. On one end, PTI doesn’t allow dual citizens to contest its intra-party elections ( example: Fouzia Kasuri). On the other hand, it wants that its dual-citizen candidate should be allowed to contest Pakistan’s national elections. In my previous posts, I have explained in detail why Vowda applied for the cancellation of his US citizenship just two weeks before general elections of 2018. I repeat it here.

USCIS is the concerned department that grants and cancels US citizenship. Same as grant of citizenship is a lengthy process, cancellation of citizenship also takes time ( many weeks or even months). When you apply for cancellation of citizenship, USCIS asks the applicant, after few weeks, if he is making his decision without any duress or blackmailing. When the applicants confirms that he is not under any pressure, USCIS proceeds with his application but still takes few more weeks before the cancellation certificate is issued. Before the issuance of cancellation certificate, , if the applicant at any times writes to USCIS that he wants to withdraw his cancellation application, USCIS doesn’t proceed with the application and the citizenship of that applicant is saved. Fouzia Kasuri had also applied for the cancellation of her US citizenship just about one week before PTI’s intra-party elections ( early 2013). When she wasn’t allowed to contest election, she withdrew her application from USCIS and saved her US citizenship.

It is pertinent to mention that Pakistani law requires this cancellation certificate to be issued before the last date of the submission of nomination papers.

Vowda’s plan was that if he won the elections of NA-249, he would continue with the cancellation of his US citizenship. However, if he lost, he would take back his application for the cancellation of citizenship.

chandaa

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Interesting to see all channels increasing MUFTA's votes where as PTI and other parties votes remain same ? Are they all smoking crack or is this a new trend to send a message to presiding officers?

Modest

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
What about the corrupt lot in Khans cabinet. Starting from his right hand Zulfi Bukhari and ending at Pervaiz Khattak. In hindsight 70 percent of his cabinet is corrupt. Miss the old PTI of Justice Waji, Hamid Khan, Tasleem Noorani etc. Aab tu choron ko defend kerna mushkil hogya hai. And nepotism ke baat bhi nhi ker sakte kyun ke Khattak sahib nai ask apne bawarchi ko ticket nhi di baki tu mashallah sub iqtadar ke mazay loot rhay hain. Aur mafia ki agr baat ho tu the senate tickets awarded was just shameless. A known cigarette mafia and drug dealer got PTI's ticket.
If they are corrupt then why don’t you or the opposition parties file a case against them in courts. I don’t have any sympathy for any corrupt, if he/she is from PTI or any other party.

JunaidMarwat

MPA (400+ posts)
If they are corrupt then why don’t you or the opposition parties file a case against them in courts. I don’t have any sympathy for any corrupt, if he/she is from PTI or any other party.
I didn't file for the corrupt of PMLN or PPP. Will use the power of my vote against them.

AZ1

Minister (2k+ posts)
People calling others corrupt forget that Faisal Vawda is neither Sadiq nor Ameen. He hs lied to all us voters by hiding his nationality. And has barely visited his constituency after winning. Good to see educated and decent ppl like Miftah winning by a big margin even if he is from PMLN.

P.S We should vote good people minus party affiliation. Otherwise there would be gas bags like Amir liaqat, Azam Swati, Firdous Awan etc
do you know judges also have dual nationality in pakistan and no one can question them about this.

AZ1

Minister (2k+ posts)
Latest is that PTI is at 6th position after the result of 41 polling stations. First is PMLN, 2nd is TLP, 3rd is PSP, 4th is PPP, and 5th is MQM(P).

PTI supporters ko Faisal Vowda ko yaad karna chahiay jis cheater nay yeh seat chhori thi. Halaan keh agar woh chipka rehta to 5 saal nikaal jaata. Agar ECP usay disqualify kar daitee to woh Sindh High Court chala jaata. Wahan say ussay stay order mil jaata jis par uss nay aik saal to nikaal hi laina tha. Uss kay baad woh Supreme Court chala jaata.

I don’t support this cheater. All I am saying is that if he didn’t have any shame he could have used all legal venues in order to hang on to his seat for another two years. IK should also be ashamed to accommodate this cheater in Senate. This cheater was still US citizen when he contested 2018 election. On one end, PTI doesn’t allow dual citizens to contest its intra-party elections ( example: Fouzia Kasuri). On the other hand, it wants that its dual-citizen candidate should be allowed to contest Pakistan’s national elections. In my previous posts, I have explained in detail why Vowda applied for the cancellation of his US citizenship just two weeks before general elections of 2018. I repeat it here.

USCIS is the concerned department that grants and cancels US citizenship. Same as grant of citizenship is a lengthy process, cancellation of citizenship also takes time ( many weeks or even months). When you apply for cancellation of citizenship, USCIS asks the applicant, after few weeks, if he is making his decision without any duress or blackmailing. When the applicants confirms that he is not under any pressure, USCIS proceeds with his application but still takes few more weeks before the cancellation certificate is issued. Before the issuance of cancellation certificate, , if the applicant at any times writes to USCIS that he wants to withdraw his cancellation application, USCIS doesn’t proceed with the application and the citizenship of that applicant is saved. Fouzia Kasuri had also applied for the cancellation of her US citizenship just about one week before PTI’s intra-party elections ( early 2013). When she wasn’t allowed to contest election, she withdrew her application from USCIS and saved her US citizenship.

It is pertinent to mention that Pakistani law requires this cancellation certificate to be issued before the last date of the submission of nomination papers.

Vowda’s plan was that if he won the elections of NA-249, he would continue with the cancellation of his US citizenship. However, if he lost, he would take back his application for the cancellation of citizenship.
bhai ais se ziyada voters tou free briyani ki daigh denay per jama hojata hai lol.