بجٹ پر آئی ایم ایف کا عدم اعتماد، ٹیکس وصولی کا ہدف ناکافی،کیا مطالبہ کیا ؟

imf-ishaq-dar-deal-new.jpg

سینٹ قائمہ کمیٹی خزانہ کے اجلاس میں وزارت خزانہ کے اعلیٰ حکام کے مطابق عالمی مالیاتی فنڈ نے آئندہ مالی سال کے بجٹ پر عدم اطمینان کا اظہار کرتے ہوئے ٹیکس وصولی کے ہدف کو ناکافی اور پٹرولیم مصنوعات پر لیوی بڑھانے کا مطالبہ کردیا۔

وزارت خزانہ کے حکام نے سینیٹ کی قائمہ کمیٹی برائے خزانہ کو بریفنگ میں بتایا عالمی مالیاتی فنڈ نے پٹرولیم لیوی 50 روپے فی لیٹر سے بڑھاکر 60 روپے کرنے کا مطالبہ کیا ہے.

آئی ایم ایف نے 9 جائزہ مکمل کرنے کیلئے لیوی بڑھانے کی شرط عائد کی ہے، پٹرولیم مصنوعات پر لیوی نہ بڑھانے پر آئی ایم ایف تاحال مطمئن نہیں ،آئی ایم ایف نے آئندہ مالی سال کے بجٹ پر عدم اطمینان ، ایف بی آر ٹیکس ہدف پر تحفظات کا اظہار کیا ہے

آئی ایم ایف نے ایف بی آر ٹیکس وصولی کی کوششیں ناکافی ہیں، ٹیکس نیٹ میں اضافے کے اقدامات بھی ناکافی قرار دیئے ہیں، آئی ایم ایف نے پاکستان کو ٹیکس وصولیاں بڑھانے کے اقدامات کرنے کا کہا ہے، حکام نے کمیٹی کو بتایا کہ آئندہ مالی سال کے بجٹ میں ایف بی آر کا ٹیکس ہدف 9200 ارب مقرر کیا گیا ہے

آئی ایم ایف نے 869 ارب کی لیوی جمع کرانے کیلئے لیوی کا ریٹ بڑھانے کا مطالبہ کیا، وزارت خزانہ کے جوائنٹ سیکریٹری بجٹ نے کمیٹی کو بتایا کہ آئی ایم ایف بجٹ کے اعداد وشمار سے مطمئن نہیں ہے، اس لیے آئندہ مالی سال کےلیے پٹرولیم ڈویلپمنٹ لیوی کا ہدف 869ارب روپے مقرر کیا گیا ہے جو کہ رواں مالی سال نظر ثانی شدہ ہدف 542ارب روپے ہے، ارکان کمیٹی نے فنانس بل میں دی گئی اس ترمیم کی مخالفت کی کہ پارلیمنٹ سے منظوری کے بغیر حکومت کو پیٹرولیم لیوی میں اضافے یا کمی کے اختیارات حاصل ہو جائیں .

کمیٹی نے نان فائلرز کےلیے بنکوں کی 50ہزار روپے سے زائد کی ٹرانزکشن پر 0.6فیصد ود ہولڈنگ ٹیکس عائد کرنے کی تجویز بھی مسترد کر تے ہوئے سفارش کی کہ نان فائلر کے لیے 25ہزار روپے کی ٹرانزکشن پر ایک فیصد ود ہولڈنگ ٹیکس عائد کیا جائے، کمیٹی نے سپرٹیکس کی شرح میں بھی کمی کی سفارش کر دی ہے ۔

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Figure fudging fucker disaster Dar has destroyed the economy, the businesses are shutting down, and there is massive unemployment.

mughals

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Get rid of IMF . try to learn to live without it. Stupid idiots.
lol, better prosecute the 9th May crowd.
You don't know that many of the decision-makers in IMF are Pakistanis and I know some of them personally. PDM and Establishment wanted to solve all problems with a stick. Now you get it

Siberite

lol, better prosecute the 9th May crowd.
You don't know that many of the decision-makers in IMF are Pakistanis and I know some of them personally. PDM and Establishment wanted to solve all problems with a stick. Now you get it
Those who incited hate and exploited the workers to burn down the national assets and army installations must be brought under justice and punish severally.

IMF is full of shit. Pakistani is not a Guatemala or Bhutan. It is a strong and bigger country and can easily survive without their help. The drama of IMF should have been stopped long time ago. Cocaine addict end up shooting himself up in hip by allowing the idiots like you to spread hate against the country.
The army is responsible for many tragedies. However, that is the only defense we have against Indian aggression. Those morans Indians are nobody's friend. You are all playing in their hands of destroying your own country. There should be zero tolerance for such people.

mughals

Those who incited hate and exploited the workers to burn down the national assets and army installations must be brought under justice and punish severally.

IMF is full of shit. Pakistani is not a Guatemala or Bhutan. It is a strong and bigger country and can easily survive without their help. The drama of IMF should have been stopped long time ago. Cocaine addict end up shooting himself up in hip by allowing the idiots like you to spread hate against the country.
The army is responsible for many tragedies. However, that is the only defense we have against Indian aggression. Those morans Indians are nobody's friend. You are all playing in their hands of destroying your own country. There should be zero tolerance for such people.
you are correct about the 9th of May in cident, people should get prosecuted. Then why not go for a judicial inquiry, why not investigate it properly? We should all know who instigated it. But offcourse, the responsible party won't investigate themselves

mughals

and nobody burned down anything worthy. 25 people were shot and those lives could not come back. And we all know who killed them.
you can repair the house for one crore, and repair the replica of monuments for another crore. and you don't statues anyway. It is against Islam

Siberite

you are correct about the 9th of May in cident, people should get prosecuted. Then why not go for a judicial inquiry, why not investigate it properly? We should all know who instigated it. But offcourse, the responsible party won't investigate themselves
Don't play dumb. Everyone has seen who those rioters were and what they were doing in those properties.
It was all cooked in at Zaman Park and they planned it long time ago.
I would not spare anyone who was involved in planning and responsible for executing it.

You seem like a little ignorant who can't face the real facts. What is there for the Judicial Inquiry? Try to find out how we can free them by bringing them to the most corrupt courts in the world.
I am no fan of army, but I hate hypocrites even more. I doubt anyone with a little brain can say that these courts are fair, and they have any credibility. These suckers played on both side of the fence forever. Judges ruined the country and the justice system in the country by taking sides and playing puppets.

mughals

Don't play dumb. Everyone has seen who those rioters were and what they were doing in those properties.
It was all cooked in at Zaman Park and they planned it long time ago.
I would not spare anyone who was involved in planning and responsible for executing it.

You seem like a little ignorant who can't face the real facts. What is there for the Judicial Inquiry? Try to find out how we can free them by bringing them to the most corrupt courts in the world.
I am no fan of army, but I hate hypocrites even more. I doubt anyone with a little brain can say that these courts are fair, and they have any credibility. These suckers played on both side of the fence forever. Judges ruined the country and the justice system in the country by taking sides and playing puppets.
yes, that is the problem, if people were responsible then the police behind them were responsible too. we all know who took out police and send their men to burn all these things

Siberite

yes, that is the problem, if people were responsible then the police behind them were responsible too. we all know who took out police and send their men to burn all these things
You can envision anything you want. But the PTI idiots were out shouting, burning and destroying the properties all day long. Some of the morons still here on this site are never taking rest from their non sensual talk against the army and the country itself.
I am sure that Cocaine addict's nephew feeling the pressure of the stick up his ass since May 9th .

Rocky Khurasani

Senator (1k+ posts)
imf-ishaq-dar-deal-new.jpg

سینٹ قائمہ کمیٹی خزانہ کے اجلاس میں وزارت خزانہ کے اعلیٰ حکام کے مطابق عالمی مالیاتی فنڈ نے آئندہ مالی سال کے بجٹ پر عدم اطمینان کا اظہار کرتے ہوئے ٹیکس وصولی کے ہدف کو ناکافی اور پٹرولیم مصنوعات پر لیوی بڑھانے کا مطالبہ کردیا۔

وزارت خزانہ کے حکام نے سینیٹ کی قائمہ کمیٹی برائے خزانہ کو بریفنگ میں بتایا عالمی مالیاتی فنڈ نے پٹرولیم لیوی 50 روپے فی لیٹر سے بڑھاکر 60 روپے کرنے کا مطالبہ کیا ہے.

آئی ایم ایف نے 9 جائزہ مکمل کرنے کیلئے لیوی بڑھانے کی شرط عائد کی ہے، پٹرولیم مصنوعات پر لیوی نہ بڑھانے پر آئی ایم ایف تاحال مطمئن نہیں ،آئی ایم ایف نے آئندہ مالی سال کے بجٹ پر عدم اطمینان ، ایف بی آر ٹیکس ہدف پر تحفظات کا اظہار کیا ہے

آئی ایم ایف نے ایف بی آر ٹیکس وصولی کی کوششیں ناکافی ہیں، ٹیکس نیٹ میں اضافے کے اقدامات بھی ناکافی قرار دیئے ہیں، آئی ایم ایف نے پاکستان کو ٹیکس وصولیاں بڑھانے کے اقدامات کرنے کا کہا ہے، حکام نے کمیٹی کو بتایا کہ آئندہ مالی سال کے بجٹ میں ایف بی آر کا ٹیکس ہدف 9200 ارب مقرر کیا گیا ہے

آئی ایم ایف نے 869 ارب کی لیوی جمع کرانے کیلئے لیوی کا ریٹ بڑھانے کا مطالبہ کیا، وزارت خزانہ کے جوائنٹ سیکریٹری بجٹ نے کمیٹی کو بتایا کہ آئی ایم ایف بجٹ کے اعداد وشمار سے مطمئن نہیں ہے، اس لیے آئندہ مالی سال کےلیے پٹرولیم ڈویلپمنٹ لیوی کا ہدف 869ارب روپے مقرر کیا گیا ہے جو کہ رواں مالی سال نظر ثانی شدہ ہدف 542ارب روپے ہے، ارکان کمیٹی نے فنانس بل میں دی گئی اس ترمیم کی مخالفت کی کہ پارلیمنٹ سے منظوری کے بغیر حکومت کو پیٹرولیم لیوی میں اضافے یا کمی کے اختیارات حاصل ہو جائیں .

کمیٹی نے نان فائلرز کےلیے بنکوں کی 50ہزار روپے سے زائد کی ٹرانزکشن پر 0.6فیصد ود ہولڈنگ ٹیکس عائد کرنے کی تجویز بھی مسترد کر تے ہوئے سفارش کی کہ نان فائلر کے لیے 25ہزار روپے کی ٹرانزکشن پر ایک فیصد ود ہولڈنگ ٹیکس عائد کیا جائے، کمیٹی نے سپرٹیکس کی شرح میں بھی کمی کی سفارش کر دی ہے ۔
For Youtube Link click here:

For Dailymotion video, click here:

Subscribe this Youtube channel for the recent videos of Adil Raja. Videos are made private after 24 hours.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOYL4CZ-0qveLJwjJakB2Gw

Videos are not deleted from my DailyMotion channel. To follow my Dailymotion channel, please click here:

https://www.dailymotion.com/RockyKhurasani