برٹش کورٹ نےشہبازشریف خاندان کی دستاویزات پبلک نہ کرنےکی درخواست مستردکردی

5shabazsharifailmlycourt.jpg

شہباز شریف خاندان کی مخصوص دستاویزات منظر عام پر نہ لانے کی درخواست برطانوی عدالت نے مسترد کردی
برطانوی عدالت نے شہباز شریف خاندان کی این سی اے دستاویزات منظر عام پر نہ لانے سے متعلق سلیمان شہباز کی درخواست مسترد کردی ہے۔

خبررساں ادارے اے آروائی نیوز کی رپورٹ کے مطابق برطانوی عدالت نے سلیمان شہباز کی درخواست کو مسترد کرکے این سی اے دستاویزات منظر عام پر لانے کا حکم جاری کردیا ہے ، جس کے بعد ان دستاویزات کی تفصیلات سامنے آگئی ہیں۔

رپورٹ کے مطابق یہ دستاویزات منی لانڈرنگ سے متعلق تھیں جنہیں سلیمان شہباز منظر عام پر آنے سے روکنا چاہتے تھے، ان دستاویزات کے مطابق سلیمان شہباز نے 2018 میں مستقل طور پر برطانیہ میں سکونت اختیار کرلی تھی ،ا نہوں نے اس کی وجہ پاکستان میں ان کے خلاف کیسز کو قرار دیا تھا۔

برطانیہ نے سلیمان شہباز کی درخواست پر انہیں16 اگست 2019 میں ریزیڈنٹ پرمٹ اور ٹی آر ون ویزہ جاری کردیا، سلیمان شہباز نے ویزہ حاصل کرنے کیلئے برطانیہ میں 2 لاکھ پاؤنڈز کی سرمایہ کاری شو کی اور ایک برطانوی نژاد پاکستان ذوالفقار علی کےساتھ مل کر بائیو ایتھنل ٹریڈنگ کمپنی بنانے کا پروپوزل لندن میں پیش کیا۔

دستاویزات میں بتایا گیا ہے کہ سلیمان شہباز نے ظاہر کیا ہے کہ ان کے لندن میں روزمرہ اخراجات بھی ذوالفقار علی ہی اٹھاتے تھے اور ساتھ ہی ذوالفقار علی سلیمان شہباز کے ڈیری بزنس میں بھی انویسٹ کرتے تھے۔

سامنے آنے والی دستاویزات میں سب سے اہم چیز سلیمان شہباز اور ان کے والد شہباز شریف کے درمیان کاروباری تعلق کے شواہد ہیں، جن میں شہباز شریف کی جانب سے لندن میں اپنا فلیٹ بیچ کر سلیمان کو کاروبار کیلئے بطور قرض پیسے دینا ہے۔

یادرہے کہ ایف آئی کی جانب سے منی لانڈرنگ کیس میں جب نواز شریف سے تحقیقات کی گئیں تھیں تو اس وقت شہباز شریف نے بتایا تھا کہ کاروباری معاملات سلیمان دیکھتا ہے۔
جبکہ سلیمان شہباز پاکستان میں جعلی اکاؤنٹس کیس اور منی لانڈرنگ کے خلاف تحقیقات شروع ہوتے ہی فرار ہوکر لندن میں مستقل طور پر مقیم ہوگئے تھے جس کے بعد پاکستانی عدالتوں نے انہیں مفرور اور اشتہاری قرار دیدیا تھا۔

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I think I should let you swim in your Jahalut.
If someone respond back to u in ur own language then u will start crying the other is abusive. Anyway I will not call u Jahal but sadly a supporter of known corrupt family

RajaRawal111

If someone respond back to u in ur own language then u will start crying the other is abusive. Anyway I will not call u Jahal but sadly a supporter of known corrupt family
I asked you to bring on what is not correct in my narration about this case. And you will resort to your habit of jumping all over the place then what can i say to you.
Anyways Sorry for being rude. Come to the point and you will find me behaving.

SRKhan

Councller (250+ posts)
Okay you are already there. However I want you to come one step back. And I will explain the mud (in my opinion at least).
Wajid Zia accounted for 75% of the shares of the Gulf Steel mills in court and in his report. He did not account for 25%. He said in court that it was assumed that the 25% was used to pay off the personal bankruptcy of Tariq Shafi. His assumption was based on the a single account that BCCI let Tariq Shafi open after Bankrupcy. This is the Mud which was used to cover. Do you think this assumption is a legit ???

As so far as the Calibri font thing is concerned. It is related to the ownership share of Maryum and her declaration. It comes ways after ownership to the family which is the man issue. And My opinion for Marium is that she is 4 times Imran khan. 4 times Stupid than IK, 4 times Nalaeq than IK and 4 ties more able to destry the country than IK. Please dont associate me with her. I cant reply for her persona. I would like to talk to the first part of this discussion only.

Let me quote parts of the verdict (Avenfield reference). I can give you copy if you want.

"The hon'ble supreme court of Pakistan asked specifically the JIT in one of the questions that how Gulf Steel was setup. The answer to the question appears in para 7 of the affidavit Ex.PW-16 5. It was setup with zero equity and 100% loan"

"CMA 7531 2016 and is Ex.PW-16 7 wherein there were three parties Muhammad Shafi. Ahli and BCCI. All the proceeds of 21. million AED were to go to BCCI. The company had a total of 36 million of AED approximately and after payment to BCCI still about 14 million of liabilities were outstanding against Gulf Steel Mill. These liabilities were the responsibility of Mr. Tariq Shafi who was running this under the ownership of Mr. Muhammad Sharif. These included another about 06 million AED owed to BCCI while the remaining two utilities companies like Water and Electricity Charges. A partnership agreement of year 1978 between Mr. Tariq Shafi and Mr. Abdullah Ahli was signed which provided for 25% shares to Mr. Tariq Shafi and Remaining 75% to Mr. Ahli. "

"The response from UAE regarding an MLA (already exhibited under object as Ex.PW-16 69). on page -2 responded to the question about this agreement after search in the record of Dubai Courts, they certified that this agreement dated 14-04-1980 of share sale of 25% agreement of Ahli Steel Mills does not exists and also that there was no transaction worth 12 million AED as sale proceed of 25% of share of Ahli Steel Mills ever took place in the name of Mr. Tariq Shafi. Also no record could be found which indicate that notarization of this document was ever done by Notary Public of Dubai courts on 30.05.2016. ... This showed that the said agreement of 14th april 1980 submitted with the CMA is a fake and falsified document"

Here's what it is telling.

1 The steel mill was setup with 0% equity.
2 Even after sale of mill, it still had liabilities, which were responsibility of Mr Shafi
3 UAE denied that there was no share sale of 25% of Ahli steel mill to Mr Shafi and there was no transaction of 12 million AED as sale proceed of those 25%

What 75% of shares you're accounting for ? And what you mean by "accounting for" here ? Mr Ahli was supposed to give Shafi sahab 25% of his Ahli mill (which UAE denied). And Sharifs/Shafi mill still had liabilities after sale ...

I'm not seeing any money Sharifs gaining from this. They actually owed money.

Okara

I asked you to bring on what is not correct in my narration about this case. And you will resort to your habit of jumping all over the place then what can i say to you.
Anyways Sorry for being rude. Come to the point and you will find me behaving.
What u narrated is right but after release of documents but before this release whole PMLN including Tokray/Tokrian were trying to prove Shahbaz is declared honest by British court.

doctornoname

MPA (400+ posts)
These bastards are fully exposed but if he goes in then Maryam will be beneficiary
And it is long effort of Captain Safdar and Maryam safdar to get rid of her Chacha and Hamza and take over the party

SRKhan

Councller (250+ posts)
Let me quote parts of the verdict (Avenfield reference). I can give you copy if you want.

"The hon'ble supreme court of Pakistan asked specifically the JIT in one of the questions that how Gulf Steel was setup. The answer to the question appears in para 7 of the affidavit Ex.PW-16 5. It was setup with zero equity and 100% loan"

"CMA 7531 2016 and is Ex.PW-16 7 wherein there were three parties Muhammad Shafi. Ahli and BCCI. All the proceeds of 21. million AED were to go to BCCI. The company had a total of 36 million of AED approximately and after payment to BCCI still about 14 million of liabilities were outstanding against Gulf Steel Mill. These liabilities were the responsibility of Mr. Tariq Shafi who was running this under the ownership of Mr. Muhammad Sharif. These included another about 06 million AED owed to BCCI while the remaining two utilities companies like Water and Electricity Charges. A partnership agreement of year 1978 between Mr. Tariq Shafi and Mr. Abdullah Ahli was signed which provided for 25% shares to Mr. Tariq Shafi and Remaining 75% to Mr. Ahli. "

"The response from UAE regarding an MLA (already exhibited under object as Ex.PW-16 69). on page -2 responded to the question about this agreement after search in the record of Dubai Courts, they certified that this agreement dated 14-04-1980 of share sale of 25% agreement of Ahli Steel Mills does not exists and also that there was no transaction worth 12 million AED as sale proceed of 25% of share of Ahli Steel Mills ever took place in the name of Mr. Tariq Shafi. Also no record could be found which indicate that notarization of this document was ever done by Notary Public of Dubai courts on 30.05.2016. ... This showed that the said agreement of 14th april 1980 submitted with the CMA is a fake and falsified document"

Here's what it is telling.

1 The steel mill was setup with 0% equity.
2 Even after sale of mill, it still had liabilities, which were responsibility of Mr Shafi
3 UAE denied that there was no share sale of 25% of Ahli steel mill to Mr Shafi and there was no transaction of 12 million AED as sale proceed of those 25%

What 75% of shares you're accounting for ? And what you mean by "accounting for" here ? Mr Ahli was supposed to give Shafi sahab 25% of his Ahli mill (which UAE denied). And Sharifs/Shafi mill still had liabilities after sale ...

I'm not seeing any money Sharifs gaining from this. They actually owed money.
Rajarawal111 brother waiting for your response.

I'd respectfully say that what you're trying to do (claiming that Nawaz is 100% clean, if that's your claim) isn't even the claim of the person himself. Have you seen the video of him saying "agar asaasay aamdan say mutabiqat nai rakhtay tau tumhay kia", if you haven't seen then I can send you? How do you interpret that video. Also I think every N supporter says k "khata hai tau lagata bhee hai". So they themselves believe that he's not 100% clean.

Also you said you think Maryam is stupid, in reference to that calibri font issue. That issue also tells that she was dishonest. Which is a far bigger issue IMO. Also Maryam would not be doing it in isolation, whole family decided everything and executed. If you claim that Maryam alone was dishonest, that would not be correct. Which I think is obvious ?

RajaRawal111

Rajarawal111 brother waiting for your response.

I'd respectfully say that what you're trying to do (claiming that Nawaz is 100% clean, if that's your claim) isn't even the claim of the person himself. Have you seen the video of him saying "agar asaasay aamdan say mutabiqat nai rakhtay tau tumhay kia", if you haven't seen then I can send you? How do you interpret that video. Also I think every N supporter says k "khata hai tau lagata bhee hai". So they themselves believe that he's not 100% clean.

Also you said you think Maryam is stupid, in reference to that calibri font issue. That issue also tells that she was dishonest. Which is a far bigger issue IMO. Also Maryam would not be doing it in isolation, whole family decided everything and executed. If you claim that Maryam alone was dishonest, that would not be correct. Which I think is obvious ?
Sorry I was not running away. Response to you needed some backup from the old news. I was not getting time to search the old court proceedings. (Unfortunately my Important links got lost after my computer brokedown 6 months ago).
Anyways in the proceedings from this point on showed that any trust deeded at that time were not mandatory to be notarized in UAE. The events from the honorable SC which is mentioned in this judgement para was the one in which jokes were cracked that millions were transferred on the Camels. The further discussion revealed that the an assumption was made by Wajid Zia that 25% shares were used to pay off the debt on Tariq Shafi. And that assumption came from the fact that Tariq Shafi was able to open another account in BCCI after the deal. Yes That was really a marvelous assumption. It was also asked if any member of the JIT ever tried to follow up the Al-Ahlis then the answer was "negative".
So far as the MLAs were concerned. It was solely JITs effort without any input from the Shareefs. It was also discussed that the MLA's to UAE Govt were misleading and were designed to produce the false results.
Now for the credibility of the JIT itself. You know that this Imran Khan Govt and NAB pleaded in the Arbitration court of Anthony Evens that JIT over-exaggerated the facts and gave the corruption figure as 8 times more than the data it has collected. Do yo know that.