تیرا یہ گناہ گار بندہ کہاں جائے؟

guna1.gif

guna2.gif

guna3.gif

guna4.gif

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
maksyed,
There is no repeat no forgiveness for the killing/murder of innocent(Believers), even
the story of one person from Bani israel which is mentioned in your post is contrary to
Quran, because after first murder in this universe, Allah formulated very stern law in this
regard. Anyone who kills intentionally a believer, his abode is Hell fire forever. If you doubt
I can give you from Quran a reference.

theexile

MPA (400+ posts)
My dear friend, the story referred above was for a person from BANI ISRAEEL, not MUSLIMS, the laws of sharee'ah were not EXACTLY the same for them as they are for MUSLIMS now, for example, SAHRAB was not HARAM for them. RAHBANIYAT was permissible for them...etc etc..so you cant compare them with what the QURAN says...
Hope that makes sense.

maksyed,
There is no repeat no forgiveness for the killing/murder of innocent(Believers), even
the story of one person from Bani israel which is mentioned in your post is contrary to
Quran, because after first murder in this universe, Allah formulated very stern law in this
regard. Anyone who kills intentionally a believer, his abode is Hell fire forever. If you doubt
I can give you from Quran a reference.

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
My dear friend, the story referred above was for a person from BANI ISRAEEL, not MUSLIMS, the laws of sharee'ah were not EXACTLY the same for them as they are for MUSLIMS now, for example, SAHRAB was not HARAM for them. RAHBANIYAT was permissible for them...etc etc..so you cant compare them with what the QURAN says...
Hope that makes sense.

Dear Friend,
You are partly right. But as per Quran, even Bani israel had strict law for murder. so this
seems to be an invented story. Rahbaniyat was not permitted to them, they themselves
invented it? I do not know about Sharrab,........
Pity is that to convince the Believers we have to resort to Israeliyat type things.
that was mine point also. In a way it conveys that a person killing by 99 percent has
the forgiveness, whereas it is not, absolutely not?

theexile

MPA (400+ posts)
OK... then explain this,

why Hazrat Musa (A.S) did not get a punishment from Allah for killing the Egyptian? (Not even as Qasas nor Diyat was paid)

Are you intentionally trying to give an impression that naoozubillah ALLAH can't forgive the sin of murdering?? (which is of course a KUFR itself, as according to the basic faith of Islam, Allah can do anything and everything)

As for monasticism or Rahbaniyat, yes they did invent it themselves but Allah did not refuse and accepted it for those who were pious and observed it righteously.

Surah Hadid : Ayat 27

Then We sent following their footsteps Our messengers and followed [them] with Jesus, the son of Mary, and gave him the Gospel. And We placed in the hearts of those who followed him compassion and mercy and monasticism, which they innovated; We did not prescribe it for them except [that they did so] seeking the approval of Allah . But they did not observe it with due observance. So We gave the ones who believed among them their reward, but many of them are defiantly disobedient.

If one reads the words carefully, it is apparent that if Allah were condemning the new act, then there would be no need to remark that they did not observe it faithfully. Having introduced this new act of monasticism, they should have fulfilled its conditions and requirements to achieve the purpose for which they had adopted in the first place. Instead Allah condemns those who, having adopted monasticism, did not perform it in the proper way.

Dear Friend,
You are partly right. But as per Quran, even Bani israel had strict law for murder. so this
seems to be an invented story. Rahbaniyat was not permitted to them, they themselves
invented it? I do not know about Sharrab,........
Pity is that to convince the Believers we have to resort to Israeliyat type things.
that was mine point also. In a way it conveys that a person killing by 99 percent has
the forgiveness, whereas it is not, absolutely not?

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
OK... then explain this,

why Hazrat Musa (A.S) did not get a punishment from Allah for killing the Egyptian? (Not even as Qasas nor Diyat was paid)

Are you intentionally trying to give an impression that naoozubillah ALLAH can't forgive the sin of murdering?? (which is of course a KUFR itself, as according to the basic faith of Islam, Allah can do anything and everything)

As for monasticism or Rahbaniyat, yes they did invent it themselves but Allah did not refuse and accepted it for those who were pious and observed it righteously.

Surah Hadid : Ayat 27

Then We sent following their footsteps Our messengers and followed [them] with Jesus, the son of Mary, and gave him the Gospel. And We placed in the hearts of those who followed him compassion and mercy and monasticism, which they innovated; We did not prescribe it for them except [that they did so] seeking the approval of Allah . But they did not observe it with due observance. So We gave the ones who believed among them their reward, but many of them are defiantly disobedient.

If one reads the words carefully, it is apparent that if Allah were condemning the new act, then there would be no need to remark that they did not observe it faithfully. Having introduced this new act of monasticism, they should have fulfilled its conditions and requirements to achieve the purpose for which they had adopted in the first place. Instead Allah condemns those who, having adopted monasticism, did not perform it in the proper way.

Brother, you have raised two questions: Murder by Musa(as) and Rahabaniyat.
First about Rahabaniyat:
It is clearly written in your own post that "We did not prescribe it for them..."
So it was not prescribed as Farz by Allah for them. The Bani Israel themselves
invented it thinking that it will please Allah. It was not permitted by Allah, Bani
Israel, like so many other disobediences and self-inventions in their deen,
invented it themselves.
Murder by Musa(as):
a) Murder was committed when Musa(as) was not revealed by Allah(SWT),
that He is a Prophet/Rasool;
b) This has been accepted by Musa(as) "that :I did it then, when I was of those who are astray" (26:20);
c) It was a result of a fight between two Caste.
d) The rule of Land at that time was not of Allah's framed, but it was
Faron's law and Musa(as) till the last moment kept on arguing with Allah(SWT),
that "they(Faron People) will kill me because I have killed their person"
(28:33).
e) Musa(as) made Touba to His Lord with the condition that He will never
do it again, So His Lord forgave him.
Brother, everyone is not the status of Musa(as) and once the rules and
regulations have been framed by Allah(SWT):(4:92) and (4:93)

""Whoso slayeth a believer of set purpose, his reward is Hell for ever.
Allah is wroth against him and He hath cursed him and prepared for
him an awful doom""
If you still have any doubt, please do post. Therefore, I maintain what I
wrote, anyone who kills a believer will never be forgiven.

theexile

MPA (400+ posts)
I never used the word FARZ a farz is an obligation, i used permissible which means JAEZ. My point was never to defend rahbaniyat, but you are putting a limitation to the RAHMAT of Allah, which I don't feel right. I believe, all the sins (with true repentance of course) can be forgiven except SHIRK.

Brother, you have raised two questions: Murder by Musa(as) and Rahabaniyat.
First about Rahabaniyat:
It is clearly written in your own post that "We did not prescribe it for them..."
So it was not prescribed as Farz by Allah for them. The Bani Israel themselves
invented it thinking that it will please Allah. It was not permitted by Allah, Bani
Israel, like so many other disobediences and self-inventions in their deen,
invented it themselves.
Murder by Musa(as):
a) Murder was committed when Musa(as) was not revealed by Allah(SWT),
that He is a Prophet/Rasool;
b) This has been accepted by Musa(as) "that :I did it then, when I was of those who are astray" (26:20);
c) It was a result of a fight between two Caste.
d) The rule of Land at that time was not of Allah's framed, but it was
Faron's law and Musa(as) till the last moment kept on arguing with Allah(SWT),
that "they(Faron People) will kill me because I have killed their person"
(28:33).
e) Musa(as) made Touba to His Lord with the condition that He will never
do it again, So His Lord forgave him.
Brother, everyone is not the status of Musa(as) and once the rules and
regulations have been framed by Allah(SWT):(4:92) and (4:93)

""Whoso slayeth a believer of set purpose, his reward is Hell for ever.
Allah is wroth against him and He hath cursed him and prepared for
him an awful doom""
If you still have any doubt, please do post. Therefore, I maintain what I
wrote, anyone who kills a believer will never be forgiven.