کیا عمران خان نے مودی کو ساڑھی بھیجی کیا عمران خان نے مودی کو گھر بلایا

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
یہ وہ شکل ہے جس نے کیپٹل - ١ سٹیڈیم میں بیس ہزار ناچے نچا کے ورلڈ کپ جیتا
اور پیچھے مودی کشمیر لے اڑا
آج یہ کیہ رہا ہے کہ میں چپ ہی نہیں کروں گا
بس بولی جاؤں گا - بولی جاؤں گا اور - بولی جاؤں گا
601d3277b497f.jpg

PM Khan says he will continue to raise voice for Kashmiris, till they get freedom

• Imran says even non-Muslim countries, that believe in justice, wish to see Kashmir get its due right which the United Nations had promised
  • India was behind Pulwama incident as PM Narendra Modi wanted to win the Balakot elections: PM
  • PM Khan articulated that if the people of Kashmir choose to be a part of Pakistan, or to remain independent, "this will be your right", and that they have the right to make their own independent decision.
Addressing a public gathering on Kashmir Solidarity Day in Kotli on Friday, the PM said, "I wish to remind the United Nations that you have not fulfilled your duty, did not live up to your promise."

The Prime Minister articulated that if the people of Kashmir choose to be a part of Pakistan, or to remain independent, "this will be your right", and that they have the right to make their own independent decision.

Imran said the entire Muslim nation stands with the people of Kashmir. "Even if for whatever reason some Muslim country is not (outwardly) supporting you, I guarantee that the entire Muslim world stands with you."

He said that even non-Muslim countries, that believe in justice, wish to see Kashmir get its due right which the United Nations had promised. "I also wish to give this message to the people of occupied Kashmir, we are aware of the acts of oppression and tyranny being carried out against you."

The premier said that India is continuing human rights violations in the occupied valley. "India cannot win this war and the only way to resolve the Kashmir issue is dialogue," he stated.

"No army can win against a united people. History tells us this. America, a superpower, could not win against Vietnam. They won their freedom. Afghanistan's history tells us this too. So many superpowers came there but none won against the people," PM Imran Khan said.

He also cited the example of Algerians against the French.

"Even if India brings in an army greater than 900,000, it will be up against an entire population which will never accept to be their slaves," the premier said, adding that as soon as a child is born in Kashmir "the desire for freedom awakens even in his heart".

"I tell India this today: they can never win now. Not when a people do not even accept you."

Imran Khan said that India was behind Pulwama incident as PM Narendra Modi wanted to win the Balakot elections. "Pulwama incident showed India does not want peace in the region," he said.

ناگن کشمیر ڈے پر بھی زہر اگلنے سے باز نہیں آئی
EtdclbRWgAIu_XL

Wake up Pak

601d3277b497f.jpg

PM Khan says he will continue to raise voice for Kashmiris, till they get freedom

• Imran says even non-Muslim countries, that believe in justice, wish to see Kashmir get its due right which the United Nations had promised
  • India was behind Pulwama incident as PM Narendra Modi wanted to win the Balakot elections: PM
  • PM Khan articulated that if the people of Kashmir choose to be a part of Pakistan, or to remain independent, "this will be your right", and that they have the right to make their own independent decision.
Addressing a public gathering on Kashmir Solidarity Day in Kotli on Friday, the PM said, "I wish to remind the United Nations that you have not fulfilled your duty, did not live up to your promise."

The Prime Minister articulated that if the people of Kashmir choose to be a part of Pakistan, or to remain independent, "this will be your right", and that they have the right to make their own independent decision.

Imran said the entire Muslim nation stands with the people of Kashmir. "Even if for whatever reason some Muslim country is not (outwardly) supporting you, I guarantee that the entire Muslim world stands with you."

He said that even non-Muslim countries, that believe in justice, wish to see Kashmir get its due right which the United Nations had promised. "I also wish to give this message to the people of occupied Kashmir, we are aware of the acts of oppression and tyranny being carried out against you."

The premier said that India is continuing human rights violations in the occupied valley. "India cannot win this war and the only way to resolve the Kashmir issue is dialogue," he stated.

"No army can win against a united people. History tells us this. America, a superpower, could not win against Vietnam. They won their freedom. Afghanistan's history tells us this too. So many superpowers came there but none won against the people," PM Imran Khan said.

"Even if India brings in an army greater than 900,000, it will be up against an entire population which will never accept to be their slaves," the premier said, adding that as soon as a child is born in Kashmir "the desire for freedom awakens even in his heart".

"I tell India this today: they can never win now. Not when a people do not even accept you."

Imran Khan said that India was behind Pulwama incident as PM Narendra Modi wanted to win the Balakot elections. "Pulwama incident showed India does not want peace in the region," he said.

EkliJNhXIAAYb0h

Resident Evil

Senator (1k+ posts)
601d3277b497f.jpg

کتّا جب ویلا ہو کر بور ہونے لگے، تو اکثر کسی ٹھنڈی جگہ پر بیٹھ کر
اپنی موری کو اپنی جبان سے چاٹ چاٹ کر وقت گرازنے میں مشغول ہو جاتا ہے ۔ ۔ ۔

Last edited:

Wake up Pak

601d3277b497f.jpg

EnI6BmWXcAQ9ZBI

Wake up Pak

Feels like I’ve won the World Cup, says Imran Khan​

The PM returned to Pakistan after a three-day US trip
SAMAA | Web desk - Posted: Jul 25, 2019 | Last Updated: 2 years ago

Feels like I’ve won the World Cup, says Imran Khan

Prime Minister Imran Khan arrived in Pakistan after his first official US trip early Thursday and was greeted by the federal cabinet, PTI leaders and party supporters.
The supporters danced to the sound of the dhol and chanted slogans for the premier.
Speaking to the media, he said it feels as if he has won the World Cup and come home. We will build Pakistan according to Quaid-e-Azam’s dream, he vowed, adding that he has never bent nor will he let the nation bend.
Thieves put this country in a difficult spot, said the premier, adding that they will be held accountable. We will collect that stolen money and spend it on the people, he vowed.
Related: I’m here to clear up misunderstandings, Imran Khan tells congresspersons
He said while abroad he asked for help retrieving that money. Will make Pakistan a great country based on the principles of the State of Madinah, PM Khan said.
I promise you that I will not disappoint the nation, he added. It has taken a year to manage the country, let’s move forward now, he told the media.
The premier arrived at the Islamabad airport early Thursday after a three-day visit to the US on the invitation of President Donald Trump. He met President Trump, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, the head of the World Bank, the acting head of the IMF and congresspersons during his visit. He also met a number of Pakistani Americans.

UFA declaration yaad hay? Kalboshan ka naam laytay huay convicted criminal fugitive key shalwaar geeli ho jaati.

Wake up Pak

601d3277b497f.jpg

Bhaghhora chuha Pakistan kab aay ga Kashmir azad kar waanay?

https://twitter.com/x/status/1325531398350966790

Wake up Pak

601d3277b497f.jpg

Dunya iss bhaghhoray key layta hay..Enjoy karo
https://twitter.com/x/status/1324861009404850176

RajaRawal111

??????

کیا اج کھوتا پریانی اور قیمے والے نان کی ڈبل پلیٹ کھا لی ہے ؟ میاں سانپ کی تو انڈیا اور مودی کے خلاف نات کرتے ہوئے ہوئے پھٹتی تھی ۔ اس نے تو پلیٹ میں رکھ کر سب کچھ پیش کیا ہوا تھا۔
تین بار میاں کو حکومت ملی کوئی ایک کارنامہ بتا جو اس نے کشمیر کی ازادی یا کے لیے کیا ہو؟
ہاں یہ بات تو ہے --- اتنا بڑا کارنامہ جو عمران خان نے کشمیر اور کیا ہے - اتنا بڑا تو پہلے کسی نے نہیں کیا

RajaRawal111

یہ بنے گی مستقبل کی وزیراعظم جھوٹوں کی رانی پٹواریوں کی نانی، میں تو حیران ہوں کیسے کیسے لوگ ہمارا ملک چلاتے رہے۔۔

Face with tears of joy

Face with tears of joy

EteNdJnWgAcBPo_

او عمران خان جیسے چلا رہا ہے - ویسے ہی
کھوتی ریڑی سمجھ کر

Wake up Pak

جنکے پاس نہیں ہے انہیں اسکی قدر ہے، جنکے پاس ہے انہیں اس ہیرے کی قدر نہیں، کبھی سنا ہے نواز زرداری کے پوسٹر لگے ہوں؟

EtdciEuXMAA9d8h

RajaRawal111

Raja Bahi. You were right the other day. Maryum IS the biggest idiot.

but I guess we can’t expect maryum to turn around and start criticising modi after she specifically invited modi to her daughters wedding

I know you’re very busy these days so just watch from 6 mins onwards

Yar you can please watch this video about a 1000 times. This you-tubi falsafi will get some money. There are at least 5 ads attached to this video. And there are many more like him. Please keep searching for them and keep doing favors to them. They get some extra cash.

Wake up Pak

یہ مظفر آباد میں پی ڈی ایم کا جلسہ نہیں پی ڈی ایم کا جنازہ ہے۔۔! آزاد کشمیر نے کرپٹ ابو بچاؤ تحریک کو مسترد کر دیا ہے
EtdjJEyWYAEgD1i

Wake up Pak

601d3277b497f.jpg

Etc2_j_XIAEowQh

RajaRawal111

جنکے پاس نہیں ہے انہیں اسکی قدر ہے، جنکے پاس ہے انہیں اس ہیرے کی قدر نہیں، کبھی سنا ہے نواز زرداری کے پوسٹر لگے ہوں؟

EtdciEuXMAA9d8h

نچو جی تسی فر --- لو اسی وجانے آ ڈھول