جس نے کیپٹل-١ سٹیڈیم میں ناچے نچا کے ورلڈ کپ جیتا اور کشمیر کھویا

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
بھارت کشمیر کی خصوصی حیثیت ختم کرے تو پاکستان کو کیا کرنا چاہے. گزشتہ دس بیس تیس سال کی کشمیر کمیٹیوں نے کیا تجاویز مرتب کر رکھی تھی
چلو یار آپ تو باقی عمرانی باندروں کی طرح نہیں ہو آپ سے تو اصلی بات کی جا سکتی ہے - کشمیر کمیٹیوں والی جاہلانہ بات اپ پر زیب نہیں دیتی
سرکار پچھلے ساٹھ سالوں سے اس عظیم فوج نے کشمیر کو جہادیوں کے حوالے کر کے رکھا ہوا تھا - ان میں سے نیک نیت مجاہدین کو الله اجر دے - جو ان کو دیا گیا وہ انهوں نے جوان مردی کے ساتھ کیا

پھر یہی مجاہدین ہمارے لئے چک مارنے والے کتے بن گئے - ہم نے کسی دوسرے منصوبے کے بغیر ہی اچانک ان سب کو کچلا دے کر مار دیا - اب ہندو کو کس بات کا ڈر تھا ؟؟؟ اوپر سے مکار ہندو کو یہ بھی پتا تھا کہ ایک کھوتا اس ملک کی سربراہی کر رہا ہے - اس سے اچھا اور کون سا موقع ملے گا

Last edited:

karachiwala

رجواڑا سلام ہے تیری ہمت پر اتنی بے عزتی کے بعد بھی تو چوروں کا محافظ بنا ہوا ہے۔ یقیناً کافی پیسے مل رہے ہونگے مگر حرام کی کمائی جہنم کا ایندھن ہی بنے گی۔

RajaRawal111

رجواڑا سلام ہے تیری ہمت پر اتنی بے عزتی کے بعد بھی تو چوروں کا محافظ بنا ہوا ہے۔ یقیناً کافی پیسے مل رہے ہونگے مگر حرام کی کمائی جہنم کا ایندھن ہی بنے گی۔
وہ تو ٹھیک ہے لیکن اس تھریڈ میں میں نے چوروں کی کون سی حفاظت کی گے ہے یار

Modest

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
یہ وہ شکل ہے جس نے کیپٹل - ١ سٹیڈیم میں بیس ہزار ناچے نچا کے ورلڈ کپ جیتا
اور پیچھے مودی کشمیر لے اڑا
آج یہ کیہ رہا ہے کہ میں چپ ہی نہیں کروں گا
بس بولی جاؤں گا - بولی جاؤں گا اور - بولی جاؤں گا
601d3277b497f.jpg

PM Khan says he will continue to raise voice for Kashmiris, till they get freedom

• Imran says even non-Muslim countries, that believe in justice, wish to see Kashmir get its due right which the United Nations had promised
  • India was behind Pulwama incident as PM Narendra Modi wanted to win the Balakot elections: PM
  • PM Khan articulated that if the people of Kashmir choose to be a part of Pakistan, or to remain independent, "this will be your right", and that they have the right to make their own independent decision.
Addressing a public gathering on Kashmir Solidarity Day in Kotli on Friday, the PM said, "I wish to remind the United Nations that you have not fulfilled your duty, did not live up to your promise."

The Prime Minister articulated that if the people of Kashmir choose to be a part of Pakistan, or to remain independent, "this will be your right", and that they have the right to make their own independent decision.

Imran said the entire Muslim nation stands with the people of Kashmir. "Even if for whatever reason some Muslim country is not (outwardly) supporting you, I guarantee that the entire Muslim world stands with you."

He said that even non-Muslim countries, that believe in justice, wish to see Kashmir get its due right which the United Nations had promised. "I also wish to give this message to the people of occupied Kashmir, we are aware of the acts of oppression and tyranny being carried out against you."

The premier said that India is continuing human rights violations in the occupied valley. "India cannot win this war and the only way to resolve the Kashmir issue is dialogue," he stated.

"No army can win against a united people. History tells us this. America, a superpower, could not win against Vietnam. They won their freedom. Afghanistan's history tells us this too. So many superpowers came there but none won against the people," PM Imran Khan said.

He also cited the example of Algerians against the French.

"Even if India brings in an army greater than 900,000, it will be up against an entire population which will never accept to be their slaves," the premier said, adding that as soon as a child is born in Kashmir "the desire for freedom awakens even in his heart".

"I tell India this today: they can never win now. Not when a people do not even accept you."

Imran Khan said that India was behind Pulwama incident as PM Narendra Modi wanted to win the Balakot elections. "Pulwama incident showed India does not want peace in the region," he said.

When Nawaz & Modi were having gay session in Jati Umra, Maryam was doing mujrah dance to keep Modi entertained at the same time.

RajaRawal111

Bhai bara hi koi dheeth insan hai tu, bilkul Jhooti Maryam Jessa hai.
یار ٹیٹھ نہ ہوے تے فر پٹواری کیسا ؟
ویسے مجھے باندروں کی پوچل پر آگ لگا کے تماشہ دیکھنے میں بڑا مزہ آتا ہے

ChulBul

Senator (1k+ posts)
جی جی تجھے تیرے ابا جی نے یہ بات بتائی ہے نا --- وہ طبلہ بجا رہے تھے وہاں
Bilkul mere aba Ji tabla Baja rahye thy, Teri maa Maryam safdar nach rahi thi, Imran khan betha pessy waar raha tha, safdar note utha raha tha.

Aur tu fazulr Rehman Ke Seth rath guzar raha tha.

RajaRawal111

Bilkul mere aba Ji tabla Baja rahye thy, Teri maa Maryam safdar nach rahi thi, Imran khan betha pessy waar raha tha, safdar note utha raha tha.

I did not say that to you bro. It was this new guy "modest", I never talked to before.
But was not modest. I am going to delete it. -- Sorry

RajaRawal111

Kya tera abba Nawaz os waqat Modi ko nimaz sikha raha tha? Off course Noora was having gay session with his boyfriend Modi & your Maryam baji was doing mujra in front of them.
Harami paid Patwari chand peso ki khatair tum subah sham corrupt logo ki ghulami kar rahe ho.
Sorry Man I apologize. Please forgive me.
May Allah keep your parents in his Rehman. I am really sorry. I have deleted my comment. Please edit your replies so that my writing disappears.

RajaRawal111

Please remove my writing from your post no. 50

AbbuJee

یہ گندے کاکروچ روز آ کر گند مچاتے ہیں۔ ان سے یہ تو پوچھو کے کشمیروں کی لسٹیں کس نے دی تھیں؟ اور سکھوں کی لسٹیں کس نے دی تھیں؟
امریکہ پہنچ کر کارگل پہ کون مانا تھا کہ ہم ہیں؟ ورنہ آج کشمیر آزاد ہوتا۔

جواب میں اگر نواز شریف کا نام آئے تو جا کر گٹر میں ڈوب مرو۔

RajaRawal111

یہ گندے کاکروچ روز آ کر گند مچاتے ہیں۔ ان سے یہ تو پوچھو کے کشمیروں کی لسٹیں کس نے دی تھیں؟ اور سکھوں کی لسٹیں کس نے دی تھیں؟
امریکہ پہنچ کر کارگل پہ کون مانا تھا کہ ہم ہیں؟ ورنہ آج کشمیر آزاد ہوتا۔

جواب میں اگر نواز شریف کا نام آئے تو جا کر گٹر میں ڈوب مرو۔

یار کشمیریوں کی کوئی لسٹ نہیں تھی --- جھوٹ مت بولو - یا مجھے کوئی پروف دو
سکھوں کی لسٹ عیتزاز احسن بے ہندوں کو دی تھی
اور کارگل میں ھماری فوج نہیں تھی تو اور کون تھا ؟ --- پروپگنڈے میں آنے کے بجاۓ حقیقت تسلیم کرو - حرامزادے مشرف نے گارگل میں کٹ کھائی - جوانوں کو اگے بھیج کر چوہا اپنی سپلائی لائن کٹوا بیٹھا --- چھ دن تک ہم اپنے جوانوں کے جسد اٹھانے کے قابل نہیں تھے - شرمندہ ہونے والی حقیقتوں کو بھی دیکھ لیا کرو

Islamabadiya

یار کشمیریوں کی کوئی لسٹ نہیں تھی --- جھوٹ مت بولو - یا مجھے کوئی پروف دو
سکھوں کی لسٹ عیتزاز احسن بے ہندوں کو دی تھی
اور کارگل میں ھماری فوج نہیں تھی تو اور کون تھا ؟ --- پروپگنڈے میں آنے کے بجاۓ حقیقت تسلیم کرو - حرامزادے مشرف نے گارگل میں کٹ کھائی - جوانوں کو اگے بھیج کر چوہا اپنی سپلائی لائن کٹوا بیٹھا --- چھ دن تک ہم اپنے جوانوں کے جسد اٹھانے کے قابل نہیں تھے - شرمندہ ہونے والی حقیقتوں کو بھی دیکھ لیا کرو
Raja sb what happened about that bongee when khan said every Friday people will come out and stand in unity for Kashmir?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
یہ وہ شکل ہے جس نے کیپٹل - ١ سٹیڈیم میں بیس ہزار ناچے نچا کے ورلڈ کپ جیتا
اور پیچھے مودی کشمیر لے اڑا
آج یہ کیہ رہا ہے کہ میں چپ ہی نہیں کروں گا
بس بولی جاؤں گا - بولی جاؤں گا اور - بولی جاؤں گا
601d3277b497f.jpg

PM Khan says he will continue to raise voice for Kashmiris, till they get freedom

• Imran says even non-Muslim countries, that believe in justice, wish to see Kashmir get its due right which the United Nations had promised
  • India was behind Pulwama incident as PM Narendra Modi wanted to win the Balakot elections: PM
  • PM Khan articulated that if the people of Kashmir choose to be a part of Pakistan, or to remain independent, "this will be your right", and that they have the right to make their own independent decision.
Addressing a public gathering on Kashmir Solidarity Day in Kotli on Friday, the PM said, "I wish to remind the United Nations that you have not fulfilled your duty, did not live up to your promise."

The Prime Minister articulated that if the people of Kashmir choose to be a part of Pakistan, or to remain independent, "this will be your right", and that they have the right to make their own independent decision.

Imran said the entire Muslim nation stands with the people of Kashmir. "Even if for whatever reason some Muslim country is not (outwardly) supporting you, I guarantee that the entire Muslim world stands with you."

He said that even non-Muslim countries, that believe in justice, wish to see Kashmir get its due right which the United Nations had promised. "I also wish to give this message to the people of occupied Kashmir, we are aware of the acts of oppression and tyranny being carried out against you."

The premier said that India is continuing human rights violations in the occupied valley. "India cannot win this war and the only way to resolve the Kashmir issue is dialogue," he stated.

"No army can win against a united people. History tells us this. America, a superpower, could not win against Vietnam. They won their freedom. Afghanistan's history tells us this too. So many superpowers came there but none won against the people," PM Imran Khan said.

He also cited the example of Algerians against the French.

"Even if India brings in an army greater than 900,000, it will be up against an entire population which will never accept to be their slaves," the premier said, adding that as soon as a child is born in Kashmir "the desire for freedom awakens even in his heart".

"I tell India this today: they can never win now. Not when a people do not even accept you."

Imran Khan said that India was behind Pulwama incident as PM Narendra Modi wanted to win the Balakot elections. "Pulwama incident showed India does not want peace in the region," he said.

Thorda sa khotay ke saat dey de patwari touch. Nach patwari nach x3

giphy.gif