حج و عمرے سے متعلق معاہدے،بھارتی وزیر کا مدینہ کا دورہ

14simirtiiranisiksd.png

مشہور بھاری اداکارہ و وزیر سمرتی ایرانی بھارتی مسلمانوں کیلئے ءج و عمرے کے معاہدے کیلئے دو روزہ دورے پر سعودی عرب پہنچ گئی ہیں، اس دوران انہوں نے مدینہ میں مسجد نبوی کا دورہ بھی کیا۔

مائیکروبلاگنگ ویب سائٹ ٹویٹر پر جاری اپنے بیان میں بھارتی ڈرامہ انڈسٹری کی مشہور اداکارہ اور بی جے پی کی کابینہ کی رکن سمرتی ایرانی نے دورہ سعودیہ کے دوران لی گئی تصاویر شیئر کیں۔

سمرتی ایرانی کے ہمراہ اس دورے پر وزیر مملکت برائے امور خارجہ و پارلیمانی امور وی مرلی دھرن سمیت اعلی حکام بھی سعودیہ عرب پہنچے، بھارتی وفد نے سعودی حکام سے ملاقات کی اور حج 2024 کے حوالے سے امور پر تبادلہ خیال کیا جس کے بعد دونوں ممالک کے درمیان حج 2024 کیلئے ایک معاہدہ بھی طے پاگیا ہے۔

GDU9hDsWwAMAuU2

سمرتی ایرانی نے اپنی ٹویٹ میں کہا کہ آج ہم نے تاریخی اور مسلمانوں کے مقدس شہر مدینہ کا دورہ کیا، اس دوران مسجد نبوی، احد پہاڑ اور مسجد قباء کا بھی دورہ کیا، یہ شہر اسلام کے مقدس ترین شہروں میں سے ایک ہے، ان دوروں کی اہمیت ابتدائی اسلامی تاریخ سے جڑی ہے۔

https://twitter.com/x/status/1744368110784655613
ہندو اور سکھ سمیت دیگر مذاہب کے ماننے والوں کا مدینہ کی پاک سرزمین پر قدم رکھنے اور مسجد نبوی سمیت دیگر مقدس مقامات کا دورہ کرنے پر سوشل میڈیا صارف نے اہم سوال اٹھایا ہے۔

امجد خان نے سوال اٹھایا کہ غیر مسلم سعودی عرب کے دو شہروں میں داخل نہیں ہوسکتے، آج ہندو اور سکھ مدینہ منورہ میں گھوم رہے ہیں، اب پاکستانی ملا سعودی عرب کے خلاف ایک لفظ نہیں بولیں گے۔

سینئر صحافی و تجزیہ کار عمران ریاض خان نے مولانا طاہر اشرفی کو مخاطب کرتے ہوئے کہا کہ آپ اس پر کیا کہیں گے؟ الحمداللہ آپ کے تو سعودیہ کے ساتھ روابط بھی ہیں۔

https://twitter.com/x/status/1744672161858822316

XGhostX

Senator (1k+ posts)
I don't believe there is any verse in the Quran that prohibits non-Muslims from entering Makkah or Madina.
I sometimes wonder why is it that only Pakistanis have taken upto themselves to label someone Haram or Halal. Why are Pakistanis the only one who would bring up such topics as who can enter Mecca or Madina or Heaven or any other holy sites to be precise? Why are we so eager to judge and pass out judgements and condemnation to people who differ from them. I have travelled to many other muslim countries but have not seen any other nation to be so Holier than thou.

I lived in East London for a few years and the Pakistani's there argued over Haram and Halal everyday. Even I found a shop in Green street where it said Halal Groceries. Every Friday wearing the Jubba and try to look like the arabs, where as the Arabs despise Pakistanis for their Hypocrisy and and double standards.

WhileI I was studying in University in London, there was a friend of friend who visited us as he was new to the city from Pakistan and needed help with job etc. We called for a get together where there was alcohol, beers, weed and what not as we planned out for a night out to the clubs in the Picadilly area. We ordered some chicked wings from a nearby shop to go with all the booze as munchies. As the chicken wings arrived, the same guy who came to us for help and was gulping down Jack Daniels and Beers like there was no tomorrow. Suddenly he picked up a chicken wing and asked one of our mates, "Yawr Bhai yeh chicken toh Halal hai na?". I was like oh bhenchod itni dair se yeh mooth pee raha hai hamaray saath, tab Khayal nahin aya Haram aur Halal ka ? and told my friend to get this piece of shit out of this house.

Being in my teens this was the first time I experienced Hypocrisy or maybe naivety at such level and after that I just could see Pakistanis any differently. I am glad that I am born and raised in Karachi as I have seen racism and sectarianism in almost the rest of Pakistan save for a few where people are educated and a little open minded towards other faith and beliefs ...

ShowrksUSA

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
اس منافقانہ رویے سے باہر نکلیں، پوری دنیا کے مسلمان مغربی ممالک میں منتقل ہوتے ہیں، اور مساوی حقوق رکھتے ہیں، آزادی سے نقل و حرکت کرتے ہیں، انہیں فوڈ اسٹامپ اور سوشل سیکیورٹی سمیت تمام مراعات حاصل ہوتی ہیں، یہاں تک کہ شہریت بھی حاصل ہوجاتی ہے، اور جہاں ان کا کنٹرول ہوتا ہے، وہاں اپنے ہی مسلمان شہریوں کو مساوی حقوق اور مواقع فراہم نہیں کرتے، بے شرم لوگ

XGhostX

Senator (1k+ posts)
اس منافقانہ رویے سے باہر نکلیں، پوری دنیا کے مسلمان مغربی ممالک میں منتقل ہوتے ہیں، اور مساوی حقوق رکھتے ہیں، آزادی سے نقل و حرکت کرتے ہیں، انہیں فوڈ اسٹامپ اور سوشل سیکیورٹی سمیت تمام مراعات حاصل ہوتی ہیں، یہاں تک کہ شہریت بھی حاصل ہوجاتی ہے، اور جہاں ان کا کنٹرول ہوتا ہے، وہاں اپنے ہی مسلمان شہریوں کو مساوی حقوق اور مواقع فراہم نہیں کرتے، بے شرم لوگ
Rightly said my friend. Hypocrisy is the culture and corruption is the code of law ...

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I sometimes wonder why is it that only Pakistanis have taken upto themselves to label someone Haram or Halal. Why are Pakistanis the only one who would bring up such topics as who can enter Mecca or Madina or Heaven or any other holy sites to be precise? Why are we so eager to judge and pass out judgements and condemnation to people who differ from them. I have travelled to many other muslim countries but have not seen any other nation to be so Holier than thou.

I lived in East London for a few years and the Pakistani's there argued over Haram and Halal everyday. Even I found a shop in Green street where it said Halal Groceries. Every Friday wearing the Jubba and try to look like the arabs, where as the Arabs despise Pakistanis for their Hypocrisy and and double standards.

WhileI I was studying in University in London, there was a friend of friend who visited us as he was new to the city from Pakistan and needed help with job etc. We called for a get together where there was alcohol, beers, weed and what not as we planned out for a night out to the clubs in the Picadilly area. We ordered some chicked wings from a nearby shop to go with all the booze as munchies. As the chicken wings arrived, the same guy who came to us for help and was gulping down Jack Daniels and Beers like there was no tomorrow. Suddenly he picked up a chicken wing and asked one of our mates, "Yawr Bhai yeh chicken toh Halal hai na?". I was like oh bhenchod itni dair se yeh mooth pee raha hai hamaray saath, tab Khayal nahin aya Haram aur Halal ka ? and told my friend to get this piece of shit out of this house.

Being in my teens this was the first time I experienced Hypocrisy or maybe naivety at such level and after that I just could see Pakistanis any differently. I am glad that I am born and raised in Karachi as I have seen racism and sectarianism in almost the rest of Pakistan save for a few where people are educated and a little open minded towards other faith and beliefs ...
Regretfully, the majority of Muslims are blind followers, they do not bother to use their God-given intellect to reason things. The Mullahs have so much control & influence over the masses that whatever they utter, they will accept it without even bothering to verify whether it is true or makes any sense.
The butchers are robbing the Muslims in the name of Halal meat.

The practical wisdom for universal welfare and progress has instead been transformed into mantras and rituals for individual salvation.

XGhostX

Senator (1k+ posts)
Regretfully, the majority of Muslims are blind followers, they do not bother to use their God-given intellect to reason things. The Mullahs have so much control & influence over the masses that whatever they utter, they will accept it without even bothering to verify whether it is true or makes any sense.
The butchers are robbing the Muslims in the name of Halal meat.

The practical wisdom for universal welfare and progress has instead been transformed into mantras and rituals for individual salvation.
As sad it may sound but it is the bitter truth. I wonder how many decades it would take for these sheeps to have a mind of their own. Or if there there is any hope left for this nation or if there is even a future that we would not break up into further pieces ...

Wake up Pak

As sad it may sound but it is the bitter truth. I wonder how many decades it would take for these sheeps to have a mind of their own. Or if there there is any hope left for this nation or if there is even a future that we would not break up into further pieces ...
That is why the majority of the forum members don't like me when it comes to Islam because I am not their traditional guy who will accept anything without verifying it.
No wonder Muslims are left behind in every field because they are not utilizing the thinking, rationing & logical capabilities that God has embedded in every human being

XGhostX

Senator (1k+ posts)
That is why the majority of the forum members don't like me when it comes to Islam because I am not their traditional guy who will accept anything without verifying it.
No wonder Muslims are left behind in every field because they are not utilizing the thinking, rationing & logical capabilities that God has embedded in every human being
They have forgotten in order to Understand Islam you have to study Humanism and Spiritualism. Without these above to Islam would just be a cult or a book of codes rather than a way to the maker. They are not spiritual and shy away from humanism and think they can understand their faith ...

QaiserMirza

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
اِنَّمَا الْمُشْرِکُوْنَ نَجَسٌ فَلاَیَقْرَبُوْا الْمَسْجِدَ الْحَرَامَ

Wake up Pak

9_28.jpg

Surah Tawbah verse 28
This verse is talking about Masjid Al Haram, not Makkah.
Also, read verse:
9:18 The mosques of Allah are only to be maintained by those who believe in Allah and the Last Day and establish prayer and give zakah and do not fear except Allah, for it is expected that those will be of the [rightly] guided

zaheer2003

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This verse is talking about Masjid Al Haram, not Makkah.
Also, read verse:
9:18 The mosques of Allah are only to be maintained by those who believe in Allah and the Last Day and establish prayer and give zakah and do not fear except Allah, for it is expected that those will be of the [rightly] guided
Search about the boundry of Masjid Al Haram.

The boundary of the Haram in the direction of Madinah is before at-Tan‘eem, by the houses of Banu Nifaar, three miles from Makkah. On the road to Yemen, the boundary is Adaat Libn, seven miles from Makkah. On the road to at-Taa’if it is at ‘Arafaat, at the bottom of Namirah, seven miles away. On the road to Iraq it is the mountain pass of al-Muqatta‘, seven miles away. On the road to al-Ji‘raanah it is in the mountain pass of Aal ‘Abdillah ibn Khaalid, nine miles away. On the road to Jeddah it is Munqati‘al-A‘shaash, ten miles from Makkah.
Source.

Wake up Pak

Search about the boundry of Masjid Al Haram.

The boundary of the Haram in the direction of Madinah is before at-Tan‘eem, by the houses of Banu Nifaar, three miles from Makkah. On the road to Yemen, the boundary is Adaat Libn, seven miles from Makkah. On the road to at-Taa’if it is at ‘Arafaat, at the bottom of Namirah, seven miles away. On the road to Iraq it is the mountain pass of al-Muqatta‘, seven miles away. On the road to al-Ji‘raanah it is in the mountain pass of Aal ‘Abdillah ibn Khaalid, nine miles away. On the road to Jeddah it is Munqati‘al-A‘shaash, ten miles from Makkah.
Source.
I do not need to search the boundaries. All I know is that the Haram's total area is about .5 square kilometers.