روپے کی بے قدری، ڈالر 175 روپے کی حد بھی عبور کرگیا

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Tujhe kiyoun chup lag gaye? tum to keh rahe thay economy is getting better? mera L! Pakistan's economy is getting destroyed.
Just because dollar price is going up doesn't mean economy is getting destroyed. It only means Pakistan is importing way more than exports. Once trade balance is in control, dollar price will go down as it did before in May.
A5DC07FD-38BE-4DD6-977D-74388EDC9FFA.jpeg
42BA8A05-FF4F-4CC9-A759-96820ABB4096.jpeg
72667289-E417-46CB-BA42-CBB902D7A892.jpeg

arifkarim

PTI will not survive mark my words.

BAP has hinted to Split, MQM has said we new elections, PMLQ is angry and called emergency meeting, Amir Laquit is quitting, etc. Winds are changing this year and Sheik Rashid will find Noon, sheen, etc in PTI as well PMLN. All Parties are split every badly this year and Imran Khan will never become PM again.
So all this is happening just because dollar price is going up? Dollar price decides if govt stays or not? Lol
BB9DE672-3919-4AA8-BE79-5C55F602C393.jpeg
F75C5498-FA70-46E4-9D33-16CFB07EF965.jpeg

arifkarim

Because sir they have to show there faces in there towns. What they say that Inflation is healthy and people need to diet?
Sure but then they need to fix economic fundamentals. Everybody knows Pakistan can't get more than 4 percent Gdp growth without getting into CAD crisis. Then why did PTI govt go for 6 percent growth by bringing donkey Shaukat Tareen?

arifkarim

Who bought Shaukat Tarin is the sole responsible. You were laughing in June when said this happen and telling you that PTI is going split so bad in groups that people will forget what counting is. Mark and Imran Khan will not even give 1 single interview after that. This is going to happen in 3 to 6 months.
Yes Imran Khan stopped giving interviews after he brought in disaster Tareen ?

arifkarim

He will never give interview on Politics mark my word and you start the countdown. 2022 is the last year forever. Most likely PMLN will split but not like PTI. PTI will 100s of groups and mark my words and Imran Khan will only think in his life time remaining that why i brought Shaukat Tarin and who advised me this.
Yes the process has already started