شہبازشریف کی تصاویر دیکھ کر لگتا ہے کہ نئے وزیراعظم اب وہ ہونگے،ریحام

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Your own government is saying that we will pay 5 billion subsidy and will save 60 billions per year as 88 million people will travel on it annually. Please read this:

I live in a city with a current populations of 1.3 millions and a train project is in operation for more than 30 years when population of this City was about half or even less. Lahore is 10 times bigger than my City of residence. We spend tons of fuel in our cars/buses/rickshaw/taxi/motor cycle and pollute the environment too. Paying 5 million subsidy and saving 60 millions in fuel and other expenses is not a bad deal. Not to mention, it is a much cheaper public facility for poor population as well.
If Punjab can pay for it then fine. If not, it is another white elephant.

Awan S

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Next army chief is not Bajwa
I know people talk about that and it is not confirm yet. It is my personal openion as well that Bajwa will not be next chief. Everyone is looking for deal with army. Khan want another term with the help of army, Bilawal and Zardari are looking towards army as well. Shahbaz Sharif too want that too. There is only one person Nawaz who is saying that we want free and fair elections.