صدیق جان پر حملے کی کہانی صدیق جان کی زبانی

Muskerahat

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Rouf Kalausra is black sheep and you are Coward Sadiq jan. I don't have respect for Kalasura since he start barking against IK. but you Sadiq losing respect too when try to be extra coward and not even register case againt Arshid then stop fucking complaining here. we will not support you. people only respect brave people not Coward .

Muskerahat

Did you notice , Sadiq Jan shouting about equality , justice blah blah but when he was beaten by ARSHAD he himself does not have courage to file a FIR. This is the shit we are dealing with. This corrupt society is so strong that it’s very easy to complain and do shows but extremely hard to take real action when it’s time .
Sadiq Jan wanted some popularity and he got it
he is fucking coward . or he have some guilt that is why he is not doing FIR against him

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
نادیہ نامی ۔۔۔ یا ۔۔۔کی بچی کون ہے ؟کیا ہے ؟ جس نطفہ حرام نے یہ ایسے موقعے پر حرام زدگی کی اور اپنی ماں کے خصموں کو اطلاع دے اس اتنے بڑے ایونٹ کو حرامی ارشد شریف اور حرامی عدیل راجہ کے ساتھ مل کر اس کی کوریج کو ناقابل تلافی نقصان پہنچایا
آج تو سارے میڈیا کو گوادر پر بات کرنی چاہئے تھی ہر چینل پر گوادر اور پراجیکٹس پر بات ہوتی وہاں اس حرامزادی نادیہ کی حرام زدگی سے غلط ٹائمُ پر اس خبر کو اپنی ماں کے خصموں کو پہنچانے پر اور اس تاریخی ایونٹ کو بری طرح سبو تاژ کرنے پر اس نادیہ۔ ارشد شریف عدیل راجہ اور اسکے ُحرامی چمچوں ان سبکی انکوائری ہونی چاہئے یہ ایک سوچی سمجھی سازش تھی ور اگر کوئی بدلہ لینا تھا تو ایک سال اپنی بے بے کے کونسے حصے میں سو رہے تھے اس تقریب کو خراب کرنے کی اور اس کی کوریج کو نقصان پچانے کی یہ حرام زادی ایسے اہم موقعے پر کیوں کی
اور یہ نادیہ کیا چیز ہے کون ہے اور کس کے لئے کام کرتی ہی ؟ اگر کسی سرکاری یق آئی ایس پی آر کے لئے کام کرتی ہے تو اگر کسئ نطفہ حرام کی منظور نظر نہیں تو اس کو بھی بر طرف کرو
کیونکہٗ یہ نادیہ تو پھر را اور موساد کو بھی ایسی ہی خبریں لیک کرتی ہوگی
یا لیک کرسکتی ہے
جیسے اس نے اس تاریخی تقریب کو نقصان پہنچایا ایسے ہی یہ عورت آئندہ بھی حرام زدگ کر سکتی ہے ان سب حرام زادوں اور تقریب خراب کرنے والوں کے خلاف کچھ اقدام کرنے کی ضرورت ہے

surfer

People complaining about length of video - normally his videos are between 10-15 mins. This was an unusual event.

People complaining about him not doing FIR - sure you can disagree, but he gave his reasons. I kinda agree.....what will happened with FIR, probably nothing.....on the contrary, the damage to Arshad Sharif's reputation is probably worse, then an FIR could have done

SJ is spot on about the flow of information - no one waits for 8 to 11 newscycle anymore....facts, opinions, analysis (on both sides) are available much earlier in the day, and in a more concise manner. Besides, 90% of analysis on the 8-11 cycle is wishful thinking and predictions (as arifkarim reminded us last week of Mallick giving 99.9% prediction that zardari will be president in 2018 again!)

I can only see these youtubers (the good ones anyway) getting more popular in coming years...

CANSUK

Agreed with Siddique Jaan, it’s just sheer frustration from main stream media anchors as they are irrelevant because of flow of info on social media.
e.g Hamid Mir Jaffer, Nadeem Malik and now Arshad Shareef…..

Kavalier

you should register case against him. why you being coward Sadiq jan. you must FIR against Arshid shrif . You acting like fucking shit . what is guilt inside you or you fucking extra coward not doing even FIR against him. and stop talking about Kalausra he is fucking big black sheep . we dont't respect him and you losing respect now when you are not acting like a man. go fuck yourself
It is very evident what the problem is, they are both earning from the same source , and general saab told him in clear words not to take any action against this incident, so how can he. He also knows that Arshad is an older bitch of the establishment and has more connections, so best for Siddiq Jan is to save his sarkari job.

Sohail Shuja

Unfortunately, SJ is also starting to do propaganda...

He hate the guts of Shahbaz Gill and frequently goes out of his ways to criticize him.
Yes, it is a case of professional jealousy, working both ways and in their own individual interests. Nothing for the nation, in particular.

hawkkhan

MPA (400+ posts)
I do like his reporting about courts and parliment as its just reporting no masala like normal TV programs but I cannot understand when he says that he will not say anything about kalasra. Does not matter who helped you in your profession, if you are journalist, does not matter who you are talking about if he is wrong then he is wrong. I don't like this thing about siddique Jan.