عمرانی ڈگ ڈگی کا پندہ دوسرے مہینے بھی پھٹ گیا - تجارتی خسارہ بڑھ گیا

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
You could have farted and that would have probably been more productive.
You completely understood what I said. Your donkey was boasting on months and you have my objection my mentioning it on months. But yes I agree farts make more sense to you as you hear nothing more than farts from IK and programmed to translate them into logical narrations. ?

RajaRawal111

A person can take only so much bullshit in a lifetime. Sharif family has left enough ....we don't need their minions continuing their legacy.

You have never had any response to any argument other than politically charged arrogance. That's why its not fun debating with you any more. Sorry, nothing personal but your content lacks logic and maturity which makes it a waste of time
There are many occasions when I accepted your argument. You just have to bring me the black and white stuff. Anyways too late for me. Will talk to you tomorrow --- if you want.

Wake up Pak

‏‎ایک پٹواری نے گھر جا کر ماں سے پوچھا ۔۔
ماں کيا میں کھوتا ہوں؟
ماں ۔۔۔۔ نہیں بيٹا تو صرف پٹواری ہے کھوتا تو لندن میں ہے???

Will_Bite

You completely understood what I said. Your donkey was boasting on months and you have my objection my mentioning it on months. But yes I agree farts make more sense to you as you hear nothing more than farts from IK and programmed to translate them into logical narrations. ?

I never boasted about month to month figures. And i have never defended anyone boasting about them I may have commented on the trend of gaining positive traction after years of dismal trade balance, but month on month figures are nothing to boast about.

Even annual years need consistency over a range, before they can be considered viable. Last year, Pakistan had a boost in exports, and that was mainly due to India and Bangladesh shutting down while Pak manufacturing remained open. I have repeatedly said that this increase in exports will be meaningless if the exporters dont add value and quality, and retain this market in the coming years. We need at least 5 good years before we can hope of becoming financially viable, and think of saying goodbye to lenders.

I dont support PMIK because he won the world cup, or built SKMT. I support him because he is a no-nonsense guy. Yes, he has faults, and has had hiccups, thanks to lots of goofs in the party, but as long as the leader is fine, there is hope at the bottom. This is something I could never say about any of the sharifs or zardaris. They never gave us real hope.....only lollypops.

PMLN is the kind of shitty party (pardon the french) that has the guts to call overseas Pakistans as 'ghair mulki'. Khaqan Abbasi should be slapped across the face for saying this. Billions of dollars from 'ghair mulkis' are fair game for these blood suckers, but voting and election rights are not. This is one reason why Nawaz sharif and Ishaq Dar are busy attracting zillat in Londoon every tme they step out.

RajaRawal111

I never boasted about month to month figures. And i have never defended anyone boasting about them I may have commented on the trend of gaining positive traction after years of dismal trade balance, but month on month figures are nothing to boast about.

Even annual years need consistency over a range, before they can be considered viable. Last year, Pakistan had a boost in exports, and that was mainly due to India and Bangladesh shutting down while Pak manufacturing remained open. I have repeatedly said that this increase in exports will be meaningless if the exporters dont add value and quality, and retain this market in the coming years. We need at least 5 good years before we can hope of becoming financially viable, and think of saying goodbye to lenders.

I dont support PMIK because he won the world cup, or built SKMT. I support him because he is a no-nonsense guy. Yes, he has faults, and has had hiccups, thanks to lots of goofs in the party, but as long as the leader is fine, there is hope at the bottom. This is something I could never say about any of the sharifs or zardaris. They never gave us real hope.....only lollypops.

PMLN is the kind of shitty party (pardon the french) that has the guts to call overseas Pakistans as 'ghair mulki'. Khaqan Abbasi should be slapped across the face for saying this. Billions of dollars from 'ghair mulkis' are fair game for these blood suckers, but voting and election rights are not. This is one reason why Nawaz sharif and Ishaq Dar are busy attracting zillat in Londoon every tme they step out.
I like your soft and dismayed tone on the IKs achievements and his future prospects. First time in years I have seen you a bit realistic. I can guess that is coming from the shit that is supposedly going to be uncovered. You realized it. Another thing you may have realized that the IK Govt with the blessing of Shahzaad Akbar has taken the JIT's pants off in Arbtrations court in broadsheet. They have already killed the whole IKs narrative and JITs lies. The corruption of 8 billion has already shrunk down to 1 billion.
All of this is toning you learned Insafis down. BTY you are not the only one I have lots around me in my friends circle, my colleagues, and more who are in the same phase.

I will not pick on the words of Shahid Khaqan Abbasi. When the law says no it says no. There is not end choice

Will_Bite

I like your soft and dismayed tone on the IKs achievements and his future prospects. First time in years I have seen you a bit realistic. I can guess that is coming from the shit that is supposedly going to be uncovered. You realized it. Another thing you may have realized that the IK Govt with the blessing of Shahzaad Akbar has taken the JIT's pants off in Arbtrations court in broadsheet. They have already killed the whole IKs narrative and JITs lies. The corruption of 8 billion has already shrunk down to 1 billion.
All of this is toning you learned Insafis down. BTY you are not the only one I have lots around me in my friends circle, my colleagues, and more who are in the same phase.

I will not pick on the words of Shahid Khaqan Abbasi. When the law says no it says no. There is not end choice
Dont make assumptions based on my post.
There is no dismay in my tone as far as PMIKs performance is concerned. I know when to filter out 'joshe khitabat', and when to accept reality.
The one thing im dismayed by is the lack of improvement in our prosecution system, where crooks like NS and Zardari and Fazlu are caught with their pants down, yet courts still let them go one way or another.
Other than that, Im as gung ho as ever.

PS....its amazing that you would pick on lack of success in broadsheet case, instead of the horror details that came out of it. This shamelessness is prevalent in PDM jointly. Fawad Ch is right. PPP/PMLN/JUIF should drop the charade and make a new party called PDM, with Fazlu as its head.