عمران خان ایک بار پھر جھوٹے ترین شخص ثابت ہوئے ہیں، شہبازشریف

1shehbazsharif%20imrankhanjhotasabit.jpg

پاکستان تحریک انصاف کے خلاف ممنوعہ فنڈنگ کیس سے متعلق الیکشن کمیشن کا فیصلہ آنے پر وزیراعظم پاکستان شہباز شریف نے بھی چیئرمین پی ٹی آئی عمران خان پر کڑی تنقید کی ہے۔

ٹوئٹر پر جاری بیان میں وزیراعظم شہباز شریف نے لکھا کہ پی ٹی آئی فارن فنڈنگ کیس میں الیکشن کمشن کا فیصلہ عمران خان پر فرد جرم ہے کہ انہوں نے جھوٹے بیان حلفی جمع کرائے اور غیرقانونی غیرملکی فنڈنگ وصول کرکے آئین پاکستان کی خلاف ورزی کی ۔ وہ ایک بار پھر جھوٹے ترین شخص ثابت ہوئے ہیں ۔ قوم کو غیرملکی فنڈنگ کے سیاسی اثرات پر غور کرنا چاہئے۔

https://twitter.com/x/status/1554395686048866304
ایک اور ٹوئٹر پیغام میں کہا کہ پی ٹی آئی فارن فنڈنگ کیس پر الیکشن کمیشن کے فیصلے میں آئین کی خلاف ورزی، جھوٹے حلف نامے جمع کروانے اور غیر ملکی رقم قبول کر نا عمران نیازی کے خلاف چارج شیٹ ہیں۔

شہباز شریف نے اپنی ٹوئٹ میں مزید لکھا کہ ایک بار پھر ثابت ہوا کہ عمران نیازی ایک سرٹیفائیڈ جھوٹا ہے، قوم کو غیر ملکیوں سے فنڈ لینے والے شخص کی سیاست کے مضمرات پر غور کرنا چاہیے۔

https://twitter.com/x/status/1554388720098451456
یاد رہے کہ الیکشن کمیشن نے پاکستان تحریک انصاف کی ممنوعہ فنڈنگ کیس کا فیصلہ سناتے ہوئے کہا ہے کہ پی ٹی آئی کی ممنوعہ فنڈنگ ثابت ہو گئی ہے۔
الیکشن کمیشن کے فیصلے میں کہا گیا ہے کہ پی ٹی آئی کو 34 غیر ملکیوں اور 351 کمپنیوں کی جانب سے فنڈنگ فراہم کی گئی جو غیر قانونی ہے۔

surfer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I will agree with this, I mean "To the Best of My Knowledge" and spare IK - Bechara
PTI has now adopted this slogan. And Said Imran Khans statement has this sentence.
Meaning they will admit that IK was ignorant of what was happening with the finances of his Party.
This is getting funnier now.

2021_7$largeimg_804683119.jpg
Wait, are you saying brave lion was fully aware of everything? Including taking all that money from OBL?

When is brave lion coming back anyway? I heard it might be this month?

Btw, was it also funny when everyone started eating mithai after deputy speaker ruling last week? We know what happened there…hopefully you guys won’t make the same mistake for the nth time ?

tipupk

Minister (2k+ posts)

یہ جھوٹی عورت اب اپنے باپ کو اور ذلیل کروائے گی۔

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Wait, are you saying brave lion was fully aware of everything? Including taking all that money from OBL?

When is brave lion coming back anyway? I heard it might be this month?

Btw, was it also funny when everyone started eating mithai after deputy speaker ruling last week? We know what happened there…hopefully you guys won’t make the same mistake for the nth time ?
Will make sure jnaab - thanks

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I will agree with this, I mean "To the Best of My Knowledge" and spare IK - Bechara
PTI has now adopted this slogan. And Said Imran Khans statement has this sentence.
Meaning they will admit that IK was ignorant of what was happening with the finances of his Party.
This is getting funnier now.

2021_7$largeimg_804683119.jpg
Poor chootiya patwari ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

RajaRawal111

Sure of what exactly? Lol

But you didn’t answer the question about brave lion knowing about OBL funding? Do you think he knew?
Will make sure not to eat Mithaai

and for funding from OBL, he will use "to the best of my knowledge" thingy ?

surfer

Will make sure not to eat Mithaai

and for funding from OBL, he will use "to the best of my knowledge" thingy ?
So you’re saying Nawaz is also ignorant? Then why only pick on IK? In a roundabout way you are contradicting your own initial post. ?

Excellent I expected such logic from you and I wasn’t disappointed!

RajaRawal111

So you’re saying Nawaz is also ignorant? Then why only pick on IK? In a roundabout way you are contradicting your own initial post. ?

Excellent I expected such logic from you and I wasn’t disappointed!
hum Putwari heen naa ji -- is liye

Siberite

That’s exactly what happened to me when I was working in London. I made a mistake in my accounts I send to accountant, accountant asked me to sign accounts are prepared to the best of my knowledge and I paid the tax. In next years account I realised the mistake, we informed HMRC and they said just pay the extra with this years accounts. Simples.
?...You didn't tell them to ask your accountant to pay ?

Oh com'on , don't be a kid . Playing round with words of declaration and affidavit and calling it two different things .Assumption is you can lie with one but not the other. Bottom line is IK caught with utilization of funds which were and still are prohibited .. He must pay like he asking others to pay. Had he kept any honor, he would have gracefully step down . But, I don't think that would happen from a man of many meanings and words.

surfer

?...You didn't tell them to ask your accountant to pay ?

Oh com'on , don't be a kid . Playing round with words of declaration and affidavit and calling it two different things .Assumption is you can lie with one but not the other. Bottom line is IK caught with utilization of funds which were and still are prohibited .. He must pay like he asking others to pay. Had he kept any honor, he would have gracefully step down . But, I don't think that would happen from a man of many meanings and words.
No it was my mistake. Why should accountant pay? ?

There is a difference between lie and omission. Look at KH Asif case for example. Anyway, courts will sort it out. Don’t stress ?

So let me understand this - IK should have honour and step down, but shahbaz on bail for money laundering should have honour and continue, and nawaz, a convicted criminal, should be allowed back and honourably not go to jail? Have I got that right??

Last edited:

Siberite

No it was my mistake. Why should accountant pay? ?

There is a difference between lie and omission. Look at KH Asif case for example. Anyway, courts will sort it out. Don’t stress ?

So let me understand this - IK should have honour and step down, but shahbaz on bail for money laundering should have honour and continue, and nawaz, a convicted criminal, should be allowed back and honourably not go to jail? Have I got that right??
Then again , you are tying up your principle to the person you think is inferior than you in holding them ...
If you say that you both are the same, I would ask that you are man of principle....

When you sign something , declare something with your signature, you are affirming and taking responsibility of the sanctity of that document. Don't take refugee of the word omission when you are caught hiding your accounts .

Last edited:

surfer

When you sign something , declare something with your signature, you are affirming and taking responsibility of the sanctity of that document. Don't take refugee of the word omission when you are caught hiding your accounts .
Why wasn’t KH Asif disqualified? Do you know?

Like it or not, jurisprudence has changed since nawaz and now PMLN ATM were disqualified. Anyway, like I said, courts will sort it out. ?