عمران کی اوقات ھے کیا؟

zaigham

Senator (1k+ posts)
hamdan sahab asal kasro jinah sahab ka hai who brought one caroor mahjir to karachi now shut ur f mouth up u got answer

next2saint

MPA (400+ posts)
imran khan littierally worth penny.imran following the policy of zia ul haq he brought 10 million afghani in pakistan late 70 and early 80s most of them settled in karachi.since then karachi peace has been destroyed.bcz of this policy destruction of pakistan started.and now imran khan wants to bring taliban mentality in pakistan and that will be end of pakistan.GODFORBID if imran khan come in to power his poor internet supporter will be the first target of taliban,imran says he want quaid e azam pakistan.but he openly support one school of thought of muslim.dont take me wrong iam proud sunni my self but my point is what about other school of thought of muslims live in pakistan,quaid e azam talked about equality even for hindu ,sikhs live in pakistan,imran khan mind set totaly defying quaid e azam policy of equality.imran wants power at any cost.we want pakistan who can provide justice for every citizen live in pakistan no matter whats his faith is.imran khan is westernize politician.we dont want westernize politician we want modern politician who will make prosperous pakistan. imran khan will drag pakistan in to more darkness

Why is that, who ever speaks ill of Imran Khan, is always shy of disclosing his/her leadership..

On the other hand, if u r crazy indo who loves to spend time over a website which is designed for Pakistanis only, all i can say is; go and boil an egg..

frenes

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Sorry. Is time per tu tum ney Ghatar saaf krna thaa ar Bahir Gali k naly ka DKAA b kholna thaa.
jani aisy hi Imran Khan ki tareef per ker time watse hoa ar kitna bakwas kaam kiya na tum ne
y;)
Bakwas and wastage of time

mh.saghir

Minister (2k+ posts)
Why is that, who ever speaks ill of Imran Khan, is always shy of disclosing his/her leadership..

On the other hand, if u r crazy indo who loves to spend time over a website which is designed for Pakistanis only, all i can say is; go and boil an egg..

at least try to learn something new, I am sick of your one comment repeated everywhere.(cry)

Shadow-Man

Councller (250+ posts)

its better to give urself rest then...

btw like all others, u didnt disclose ur leadership either (clap)

hahahahaha

I like it, why don't you mention, who is "all others"

I never knew this forum allows under age girls as well.

:lol:;)[hilar]

next2saint

MPA (400+ posts)
hahahahaha

well since u r insane.. u can imagine a political website as ur fantacy website..

no one can challenge the imagination of a mad man..

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
hahahahaha

Who is ur leader ?If u cant answer this simple question then go and boil eggs.lol

freshnkool

Minister (2k+ posts)
i totally agree with you. they should change the name siasat. pk to imran .pk

yara kion khuch logon koo imran ki popularity hazam nahi hoti, agar 68 percent pakistani usko support karty hain tu yaa pher un sabko pakistan say nekal deen yaa paksitan naa naam imranistan rakh deen??? ( khuda na khwasta)

imran is the most popular leader and he has not earned it over night there hard work and secrifices of 15 years, bro, and that 68 percent even reveals on internet as well, so accept it and live with it, if you are not the fortunate amoung those 68 percent whom Allah has given the sight to see right and wrong, then accept and live with it and respect the majority, otherwise apna he khoon jalaoo gy or khoon jalany say kesi koo tu khuch nahi hoo gaa apka apna rang he kala hoo jai gaa,

regards

pakistan2

Councller (250+ posts)
ab too pti wale khud hi ik ki khatya ulti karne par tule huye heen yar ab iss ik k gubre se hawa nike rahi hey kiyoon bechare ko akela chor rahe ho aik seat too jitwa do bechare ko .

k.a.kiani

Minister (2k+ posts)
kiyoon bhai..............................MAZA NAHI AYA..............................(bigsmile)
this is PMLN pilla inn se kaho

Imran k khilaaf honai ki waja hai kya
teri lai hai uss ne koi majj nassa
vote dainai hai tu Bismilllah
nahi tu zardari k jootai kha

Imran sa tujh ko raas nahi
Aqal tu teray paas nahi
abu ko ami kahta hai
chal hatt ab damagh na kha

Imran k aagai ganju ki auqat hai kya
ussko kah apni tindh chamka
siasat ko ab tu bhool hi ja
factory ja aur loha garma

zardari ko tu dollar khila
MQM sai tu golli kha
ANP tu teray jaisi hai
India se lai k b tu paise kha

Last edited:

k.a.kiani

Minister (2k+ posts)
foolish point exchange between idiots of pti and pmln
bhai ye zardari sahib k supporter b hein idher inn ki b koi khatir karai yaar. we are idiots and he is great philospher of this time jo agli daffa zardari sahib ko phir vote dein gai.

k.a.kiani

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is what Imran has given to Pakistani Politics

Visionary leader

hahahahaha

han tu ghairat mand aademi tha na ager tumhein koi kahai ka tum amerika k liye bharwat geeri (pimping) kartai ho tu tum usse choomo gai kya. so what is wrong with that. mein hota tu ussko itnai ghonsai maarta k hoosh thikaanai aa jaati.

roshansachai

Senator (1k+ posts)
IMRAN KHAN U R THE ONLY BEST, REST R ALL GARBAGE. MORON AND TRAITORS WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND, AQLON PER TALAY PARAY HAIN, BAWAQOFON KUCH TO AQAL ISTAMAL KARLO...WHICH I AM ASSUMING, U HAVE.(cry)

adilumer

MPA (400+ posts)
Bakwas and wastage of time
Yeah rite , i feel sorry for u dude. Shaukat Khanum is a wastage right where 75% people of our nation gets free treatment. Namal University is a wastage right where 95% of poor students gets free education and free Bedford University degree and the list is keep on building day by day..........
U know what ur existence is a wastage. Get a life.