معیشت کی تباہی کے ذمہ دار عمران خان ہیں،مفتاح اسماعیل

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
PDM has no solution so they keep blaming PTI.People are not going to be fooled.PDM bhikaris should get on with the job and fix the economy otherwise Pakistan is going to default.
No solution ? Cocainie is on Container. Creating chaos and destabilizing the country . You think capital likes uncertainty ? He is a fool who will drowned the boat full with people while on board .

Siberite

action
Inflation doesn't matter for you and now you said i have nothing for argument
You denied inflation not me
"Ulta chor kutwal ko dantay"
Any way I didn't defend mufta Ismail stupidity action
where did I say inflation doesn't matter ?
Don't make things up.
The Inflation started to creep when Cociane Addict was ruling .
Did you ever talk about that back then ?
Now, the inflation is a crime .
Obviously you got double standard oxford degree.
Cocainie himself was negating the inflation blaming it on other factors before the Covid made inroads .

Reactions: Geo

Siberite

I must say the shit you are taking or smoking. really is making you delusional..Go and tell Moody’s and international benchmark institution the story you have written..maybe they are incompetent and should consult you before rendering ratings
You must say what you must feel. I know I asked a lot of harsh questions and they are definitely full with painful memories of past . Don't get deceived by your sense of righteousness.

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
No solution ? Cocainie is on Container. Creating chaos and destabilizing the country . You think capital likes uncertainty ? He is a fool who will drowned the boat full with people while on board .
So PDM wasn't causing instability when Imran Khan was in govt? What kind of excuse is this Patwari league?

Sn Sunny

where did I say inflation doesn't matter ?
Don't make things up.
The Inflation started to creep when Cociane Addict was ruling .
Did you ever talk about that back then ?
Now, the inflation is a crime .
Obviously you got double standard oxford degree.
Cocainie himself was negating the inflation blaming it on other factors before the Covid made inroads .
This post about mufta ismail inflation and you said that it doesn't matter.......
Go and check your own comment
I know you are just here drag a another topic bcz you selfish monkey want banana from master

thinking

Ab in Pmln cho.tio ki.aik hi baat sun sun kar log mazaq ura rehay hain..ke Pmln k kisi leader ki Paen ghar se bhag jaya tu thanay janay ki need nahi PC karo aur kaho k is ka zima dar Imran ha..

Siberite

This post about mufta ismail inflation and you said that it doesn't matter.......
Go and check your own comment
I know you are just here drag a another topic bcz you selfish monkey want banana from master
I guess i have to be more precise for someone like you. The sentence "doesn't matter" was not addressing the current inflation .

PakXameen

Voter (50+ posts)
You must say what you must feel. I know I asked a lot of harsh questions and they are definitely full with painful memories of past . Don't get deceived by your sense of righteousness.
Read again what you just said..could be true for you too ?

Sn Sunny

I guess i have to be more precise for someone like you. The sentence "doesn't matter" was not addressing the current inflation .
Yeah I know you don't want be addressing current inflation that's why I said you selfish monkey so what is big deal? 2 banana plus 1 free
Fact
As Pakistani you didn't denied current inflation
but
as selfish monkey you care about only banana

Siberite

Yeah I know you don't want be addressing current inflation that's why I said you selfish monkey so what is big deal? 2 banana plus 1 free
Fact
As Pakistani you didn't denied current inflation
but
as selfish monkey you care about only banana
The Inflation is a phenomenon started back in 2019 .. Have you ever paid any attention to it when it was creeping up every day during PTI rule ?

arifkarim

Because he is creating chaos, uncertainty and unrest in the country. Can't sit tight for another year. He is an idiot who screwed up the country and now wants to carry on screwing even more.
Then stop his voters who still support him, and want him back in power. Hating Imran Khan will get you nowhere

Sn Sunny

The Inflation is a phenomenon started back in 2019 .. Have you ever paid any attention to it when it was creeping up every day during PTI rule ?
Again wrong inflation phenomenon started since Pakistan independent but right now it's peak 30 plus percent
If you are here for blame game then pti also claim for 30 year garbage doesn't clean for 4 year
Now mufta khor blame pti for inflation even they come with slogan mehnagai makao
And why it take pti government?
Fact
Public can't decide pti performance even it completed full tenure

Siberite

Again wrong inflation phenomenon started since Pakistan independent but right now it's peak 30 plus percent
If you are here for blame game then pti also claim for 30 year garbage doesn't clean for 4 year
Now mufta khor blame pti for inflation even they come with slogan mehnagai makao
And why it take pti government?
Fact
Public can't decide pti performance even it completed full tenure
you will never admit that IK didn't know anything about economy and changed many FM . He never admitted any inflation in the country when he was PM . His supporters will never admit that he had any fault in him . Like from the dessert of Khakwan to the oceans of walayats.

Reactions: Geo