میرے استعفےسے جانیں واپس آجائیں تو میں استعفی دینےکیلئے تیار ہوں، اعظم سوات

Rambler

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Donkeys like you just keep on typing without using their brains You don't care what IK says tu idher ammb lenay kay leay comment kia hai?

You piece of clinging shitt you don't even have the capability to understand what I'm saying. The only place for a pig like you is to clean the sewers. Who is the idiot that is allowing you on the internet.

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)
You piece of clinging shitt you don't even have the capability to understand what I'm saying. The only place for a pig like you is to clean the sewers. Who is the idiot that is allowing you on the internet.
you piece of shitttt go get a life dunger insan

Iconoclast

no one is talking to you why are you giving me your sister's rishta? Nawaz Harami your mother's fucker went to UK by permission of Bongi Khan Government.

Your Najaiz Father IK used to say Resign Resign abb Pechwara main kia chala gea hai jo Resign nai aa raha?
Bitch this is a a public forum, remember how you got on my dick to defend your mother's lollipop? Lmfao he even looks like one.... Now you're moaning like your maryam baji huh? Since you talk a lot about arguments and logic, going by that, what were you offering me last time? Your mothers rectal opening or your sister's mouth to fill with splooge? Or was it your daughter or wife?
Your mother's lover's pet judges let him go you dumb fucking cunt... like a parrot you're gonna blame everything on establishment, easy way out for mental midgets like you who like to remain disconnected from reality....
As for resignation as I said, your mother's lovers were in for 40 years... IK's first time.... yes if he was part of that continuity then we'd be mocking him too but being a dumb fucking prick who is just here to evangelically defend his mother's lovers, you wouldn't get it.....
Your ignore didn't go through, strange..... I guess fate had destined your asshole to be ripped by me one last time......
Let's see if you are worth another response from me......
But again, lolio @ no one is talking to you............... I was right you even bitch like a jilted housewife....

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)
Bitch this is a a public forum, remember how you got on my dick to defend your mother's lollipop? Lmfao he even looks like one.... Now you're moaning like your maryam baji huh? Since you talk a lot about arguments and logic, going by that, what were you offering me last time? Your mothers rectal opening or your sister's mouth to fill with splooge? Or was it your daughter or wife?
Your mother's lover's pet judges let him go you dumb fucking cunt... like a parrot you're gonna blame everything on establishment, easy way out for mental midgets like you who like to remain disconnected from reality....
As for resignation as I said, your mother's lovers were in for 40 years... IK's first time.... yes if he was part of that continuity then we'd be mocking him too but being a dumb fucking prick who is just here to evangelically defend his mother's lovers, you wouldn't get it.....
Your ignore didn't go through, strange..... I guess fate had destined your asshole to be ripped by me one last time......
Let's see if you are worth another response from me......
But again, lolio @ no one is talking to you............... I was right you even bitch like a jilted housewife....
Don't give rats ass about Maryam or Nawaz Harami

what do you mean by first time are you in Quoma or what? so the first time when someone will fuck your mother and sisters you will say ok no problem since it's the first time ohh hold on you might say that because you are beigariat hahahahahahah

Iconoclast

what do you mean by first time are you in Quoma or what? so the first time when someone will fuck your mother and sisters you will say ok no problem since it's the first time ohh hold on you might say that because you are beigariat hahahahahahah
Guess your mother kept taking mafia's fat one in while she was pregnant with you, no wonder you came out thicker than a stump...... all those bangs to the head did it's job...
Since you're a retard, let me break it down for you....
You said "No one is talking to you" to my response.... So you implied just because I wasn't talking to you, I shouldn't call you out for being a harami and point to the flaws in the anal rabies you call your arguments..... by that token, Yesterday, I wasn't talking to you either but you got on my dick and had to be put in your place...... See the invalidity of your whining? No you won't

Oh but sure you do, I could tell by your excitement during senate elections and how you were off the mark................ keep telling yourself that....
The fact that you equate IK's minor fuckups to your mother's lover's corruption says you do...
What a dumb cunt.

Last edited:

Iconoclast

Off on ignore you go for being one of the dumbest of fucks...... you have zero arguments, you whine like a bitch and you have no ground to stand on...

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)
Guess your mother kept taking mafia's fat one in while she was pregnant with you, no wonder you came out thicker than a stump...... all those bangs to the head did it's job...
Since you're a retard, let me break it down for you....
You said "No one is talking to you" to my response.... So you implied just because I wasn't talking to you, I shouldn't call you out for being a harami and point to the flaws in the anal rabies you call your arguments..... by that token, Yesterday, I wasn't talking to you either but you got on my dick and had to be put in your place...... See the invalidity of your whining? No you won't

Oh but sure you do, I could tell by your excitement during senate elections and how you were off the mark................ keep telling yourself that....
The fact that you equate IK's minor fuckups to your mother's lover's corruption says you do...
What a dumb cunt.
don't worry send your sisters and mother my way you won't get any complaints

duffers like you have only one argument left ohh in past politicians were corrupt
you idiot it's 3 years now and 8 years in KPK and still you giving your ass saying ohh pehlay walay bohat corrupt they

Iconoclast

you have only one argument Nawaz chor and Zardari chor that's all you have
That's all I need for haramis like you, if you have an alternative, bring it on, otherwise I won't entertain you pimping for your mother's lovers.....
KPK is doing great, I am from there..... better than before and it's a process you dumb fuck.

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)
That's all I need for haramis like you, if you have an alternative, bring it on, otherwise I won't entertain you pimping for your mother's lovers.....
KPK is doing great, I am from there..... better than before and it's a process you dumb fuck.
KPK is great hahahahahahahahahhahaahah

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)
Where is your argument you were talking about? what is your alternative? Why did your butt get plugged? Keep laughing like a deranged moron, that's your way of licking your wounds lol...
there is no difference Between Noon, PPP and PTI all are the same need a government that is not corrupt and incompetent

Iconoclast

there is no difference Between Noon, PPP and PTI all are the same need a government that is not corrupt and incompetent
There is no government in the world that's clean as a whistle but some are better than others and that's the case with PTI.... something you wouldn't get being the dumbest of fucks that you are......

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)
ohh so you are from KPK now I got it why you are taking out all on the internet, during your childhood you were taken to woods and were raped by your older friends which is a very common practice in KP (Londay baazi) and you can still feel that pain in your butt.
my friend I cannot help you, please consult a good doctor

Iconoclast

ohh so you are from KPK now I got it why you are taking out all on the internet, during your childhood you were taken to woods and were raped by your older friends which is a very common practice in KP (Londay baazi) and you can still feel that pain in your butt.
my friend I cannot help you, please consult a good doctor
No one asked you to share the story of your life.....
see I told you I will make you look like a dumb fuck.... I've proved my point here you being a dolt and you're doing a good job proving me right...... as a bonus brought out the sleeping racist within you.....
lol Whatever happened to those high flying arguments I wonder...
Another phatwari on my wall of shame.....
Once I rip you a brand new asshole, there is no turning back for you now you good for nothing sideshow freak except to spread some anal rabies, so keep on keeping on.... so don't consult a doctor...

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)
No one asked you to share the story of your life.....
see I told you I will make you look like a dumb fuck.... I've proved my point here you being a dolt and you're doing a good job proving me right...... as a bonus brought out the sleeping racist within you.....
lol Whatever happened to those high flying arguments I wonder...
Another phatwari on my wall of shame.....
Once I rip you a brand new asshole, there is no turning back for you now you good for nothing sideshow freak except to spread some anal rabies, so keep on keeping on.... so don't consult a doctor...
back to where it started, it was your father IK who used to say Resign Resign, and now what happened?

Iconoclast

back to where it started, it was your father IK who used to say Resign Resign, and now what happened?
Back to zero is how a fuckwit like you operates.... I've answered you before you didn't get it, telling you again would be treating a harami like you bent on hating IK just because he ousted the lovers of your mother and just like your females' lovers, you have neither a head nor tail............. with respect which you do not deserve....
You sir are a waste of sperm your mum was supposed to swallow.... the fastest among them became you which speaks a lot about the degeneracy of your bloodline....