میڈیا بلیک آؤٹ کے باوجود لائن آف کنٹرول کی جانب کشمیروں کا آزادی مارچ

gilanim

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
This time the only problem is Communication blockade, curfew, movement ban, shortage of medicine , closure of hospitals & suppression & killing of Kashmiris in IOK after the abrogation of 370 & 35A by India. Anti India sentiments & freedom from India by Kashmiris in valley is more evident & top on agenda. So AJK people shud have helped the people of IOk, make the world know the freedom moment & Human rights violations in valley as ithe Kashmiris in outside world are doing it so efficiently. Why do AJK people want to cross the LOC from Titrinot & not Chakoti wherefrom the cud directly enter the close valley. Why do AJK people raise the voice of combined/unified Kashmir this time instead helping IOk to have freedom from India. Why AJK people even create problems for Pak establishment & create a situation of blackout on their side also. By the way we have never seen or heard of any separatist moment on AJK side, nor any such movement in Hindu majority area of Jammu So why shud u people create a chaos on ur side at time when Kashmiris r being killed, maimed, pelleted in IOK. I cud open my heart more but I am full of sadness due to communication blockade in valley

MrLad01

Minister (2k+ posts)
This time the only problem is Communication blockade, curfew, movement ban, shortage of medicine , closure of hospitals & suppression & killing of Kashmiris in IOK after the abrogation of 370 & 35A by India. Anti India sentiments & freedom from India by Kashmiris in valley is more evident & top on agenda. So AJK people shud have helped the people of IOk, make the world know the freedom moment & Human rights violations in valley as ithe Kashmiris in outside world are doing it so efficiently. Why do AJK people want to cross the LOC from Titrinot & not Chakoti wherefrom the cud directly enter the close valley. Why do AJK people raise the voice of combined/unified Kashmir this time instead helping IOk to have freedom from India. Why AJK people even create problems for Pak establishment & create a situation of blackout on their side also. By the way we have never seen or heard of any separatist moment on AJK side, nor any such movement in Hindu majority area of Jammu So why shud u people create a chaos on ur side at time when Kashmiris r being killed, maimed, pelleted in IOK. I cud open my heart more but I am full of sadness due to communication blockade in valley
Agree

Kill_Ego

MPA (400+ posts)
Well Pakistan always support plebiscite under UN resolutions and its India that denies it. If Kashmiries want to be independent nation that is also okay but it requires UN intervention. Your march towards LOC is fine but if you try to cross LOC then it will be treated by randians as terrorist activities supported by Pak army and this will have negative impact on Kashmir cause. I have lot of friends from Azad Kashmir and they do not support JKLF.

Last edited: