نواز شریف دوبارہ سیاست شروع کرنے جا رہے ہیں، مریم نواز کی پریس کانفرنس

Awan S

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
روپے کی افراط زر 6 فیصد ہے۔ اسی لئے سود بھی 7 فیصد روپے میں رکھا گیا ہے۔ یہ اسحاق ڈالر کا
دور نہیں ہے جو ڈالروں میں 7 فیصد سود دینا شروع کر دیا جائے۔
Account in rupees has much higher rate up to 11% and in US dollars up to 7%. Read this : https://www.bankalfalah.com/naya-pakistan-certificates-for-roshan-digital-account-customers/

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Account in rupees has much higher rate up to 11% and in US dollars up to 7%. Read this : https://www.bankalfalah.com/naya-pakistan-certificates-for-roshan-digital-account-customers/
You don't get actual return in US dollars. All profits are calculated in PKR and then converted to other currencies. So real return is much lower than advertised. Say you invested 100 dollars. In PKR it is 153000 RS. After one year you take this money out. So the return is calculated in PKR and then converted to the currency as per your desire. As exchange rate is changing on daily basis, a strong PKR will give higher returns in other currencies. Reverse will happen if PKR is depreciating against other currencies. This is why profits are so high. To protect the investment and attract money from Pakistani investors abroad.

arifkarim

can you provide a reference as even State bank website does not mentioned that as below:
Ok I read it in detail. This facility is no different than Sukuk bonds issued by Ishaq Dollar with similar interest rates. I hope you defend this now because you believe Ishaq Dollar was the best finance minister

Awan S

Ok I read it in detail. This facility is no different than Sukuk bonds issued by Ishaq Dollar with similar interest rates. I hope you defend this now because you believe Ishaq Dollar was the best finance minister
No I don't defend Sukok Bonds; that was at high rate as well but at 5.5% interest (less than Roshan Pakistan). Concept is pretty much same the only difference is that bonds are sold in international market mostly to others whereas Roshan Pak is for Pakistani citizens living abroad. Current government has also sold bonds in international market recently; I don't know what was the interest rate. These all methods are not the solution of problem but transferring problems to next government with interest. We have to increase export, there is no other way out. There is another solution that we take loans only to return previous loans and don't use that for our budget deficit. Current government also used more than 50% international loans to budget deficit. If we take new loans only to return loans; and add few billions every year from remittance account sooner or later we will pay off these loans.

abdlsy

Siasat kurnae Rukka kubh thaa ullu kaa putha baeghaerat firoun kee turahh orr lootna plan.

Yae definetly pakistanioun koe baewakhoof sumujhtae hein number one dheet admi yae saand.

Pakistan ayae toe somebody hit him very hard on his tindd inshallah

Oppostion Is Mafia

Minister (2k+ posts)
Need info on Rishan Digital account?

Awan S

Which bank is best customer service?
Which Bank dont charge?
Which currency to open account rupees or pounds?
I will recommend Muslim Commercial Bank (MCB)
Please go to MCB website to get more details
Interest rate is high in rupees but I will recommend US dollar as exchange rate fluctuate with time. If you are living in Pakistan rupee, for UK Pound and North America US Dollar is the best in my opinion.