نواز شریف کا آرمی چیف سے ملاقاتوں کے حوالے سے ٹویٹ

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Too late Mr Nawaz Sharif ......
You guys met secretly for personal concessions while fooling your party workers ......
This is written in history now .....
Be a man and own it .......

Awan S

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Too late Mr Nawaz Sharif ......
You guys met secretly for personal concessions while fooling your party workers ......
This is written in history now .....
Be a man and own it .......
It is never too late to reach the destination of civil supremacy or you want this marshal law type democracy?

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Awan S

Civil supremacy and PMLN ???? ...... You gotta be kidding dude ..... :)
PML N is only about supremacy of house of Sharif ......
I am talking to achieve civil supremacy, not mentioning any specific person. If Nawaz cannot do that, can Khan do that? Who else will do ? Fazlu was also pro-establishment in past but have to change stance in given circumstances. Baloch/KPK/Sindh all nationalist want that but who you want to bell the cat?

Awan S

It doesn't suit you talk about civil supremacy.
Just check the background of your leader how and who brought him into power and whose party is begging for an nro behind the closed doors through gate #4.

Another altaf hussein in the making.
I am not talking about leader, I am talking about issue. No nation in the world got developed through dictatorship or their interference. British/French got rid of this nonsense in 1700 and see where they are now, Someone need to restore complete democracy.

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
انکا ابا ان سے بھی بڑا حرامی تھا وہ لعنتی خنزیر توقر آ ن پر حلف اٹھا کر مکر جاتا تھا گٹر کے ڈھکن چور فراڈیا اور اس بات کے گواہ چوہدری برادران ہیں

Raiwind-Destroyer

120073179_950344105444688_100067221678302648_o.jpg

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yes these are corrupt idiots but that's why we supported IK and here we are kuch control nai ho raha once again medicine prices have been increased

corrupt logon say jaan chuti tu incompetent jokers mill gaye hai haye ray Pakistani awaam

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I am not talking about leader, I am talking about issue. No nation in the world got developed through dictatorship or their interference. British/French got rid of this nonsense in 1700 and see where they are now, Someone need to restore complete democracy.
We have the democracy but it is not what it should be. As for the establishment involvement, it is not interfering in executive or judiciary.

Awan S

We have the democracy but it is not what it should be. As for the establishment involvement, it is not interfering in executive or judiciary.
OK then bringing Nawaz was no interference in executive matters, is that right?

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Good step. All institutions must work within their boundaries.

تو یہ کام یہ منافق سیاستدان بھی کرے نا؟ کیوں فوج کو ہر مسلے میں گھسیٹتے ہیں اور فوج پہ الزام بھی لگایا جاتا ہے کہ فوج مداخلت کرتی ہے۔۔