وہ کتوں کے ساتھ کھیل رہا ہو گا

Keep the trust

Minister (2k+ posts)
Don’t dodge the bullet and tell us that what has this Oxford graduate done for aam awam in last 3 years?
What awam did for themselves, govt lower petrol price, mafia artificially declared shortage, sugar mafia did the same. Awam is equally responsible for this price hike. If anything go out of control just boycott that product to teach a lesson to the government and mafia money makers but na g cheezain laini bhi hain aur chor bhi karna hai. Secondly the whole world is facing inflation , mass layoffs but only pak is crying.

Keep the trust

Minister (2k+ posts)
hahaha, yar plz bus karo, i cannot control my laughter. meri ukaat ni jealous honay ki Khan se. ???.
yar uski body language and sari blunt statement ka end result kia ha? No one take him serious on the international forum... everyone talk to LUMBER 1
U guys never saw team work in ppp and noon era so you thought only PM is a khalifa, now both are working as a team for the betterment of the country which is difficult for you to digest and I guess it’s a new thing for you aswel. So better to take rest and do something for NS visa extension and bilawal leg pulling exercise to topple the government.

Modest

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
There is no doubt Khan was against this whole adventure since 2001. but unfortunately, the ARMY establishment doesn't even trust Khan to take any decision on these issues. This is why everyone meeting COAS, and foolish ARMY happy to give this message to everyone that we have military supremacy in the country.
Imran Khan only meets the concerned & important people not every aera ghera & lallu panju ( American ambassador etc ).
To give you some examples, in the last few days Imran Khan met the Chinese ambassador & Turkish defence minister.

Iconoclast

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Imran Khan only meets the concerned & important people not every aera ghera & lallu panju ( American ambassador etc ).
To give you some examples, in the last few days Imran Khan met the Chinese ambassador & Turkish defence minister.
You guys are wasting your time on this insignificant spawn of some trollop. Put him on ignore and move on... I've had enough with these "logicians"..... Little do these bitches know how the CIA/MI6 etc keep their politicans in check.... The reason there is little to no tussle between their faculties is both work for the same (mainly weapon) industries who get fat deals in return for party donations and in the case of military, positions post retirement.
This bitch still thinks the countries he looks up to and is madly in love with are run by their citizens... or just elected officials...
As I said these idiots with glacially slow cognitive faculties fail to see the other side....
Let them hump their candles in desperation...

smartmax1

Senator (1k+ posts)
اسے کوئی پرواہ نہیں نہ ہی اس کا کوئی رول ہے
امریکا کے عہدیدار سیدھے فوجی جرنیل سے بات کرتے ہیں
افغان سیاستدان سیدھے نمبر ون کے دفتر جاتے ہیں
وہ تو ایک فقیر قسم کا انسان ہے جسے بھیک مانگنے کے لیے رکھا ہوا ہے

وہ بھکاری منش انسان دنیا و م فیها سے بے خبر اپنے کتوں کے ساتھ کھیل رہا ہو گا
5fd6b71d25d51.jpg

5fe04c2e7b737.jpg

KUTTON WALI TU ISS NEY HAQIQAT MEIN PPP AUR PMLN WALI KI KI HOYI HAI, LEKIN TUM LOG SAMJH BHOJ KHO BHAITHY HO.

Waqar_H

Senator (1k+ posts)
I don’t see any future politics of noon especially so let NS live a humiliating life in UK.
I fully agree reg the corrupt Panama Sharif BUT……
How does that explain and justify the abysmal performance by Imran Khan & what abt all the harami corrupt Lotay, which now are the prominent members of PTI?

Insaan bano, Youthia na bano!

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
How does that explain and justify the abysmal performance by Imran Khan & what abt all the harami corrupt Lotay, which now are the prominent members of PTI?

Insaan bun altaf kaalia ka tatta na bun

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Keep the trust

Minister (2k+ posts)

U got the reply from fellow member.

Waqar_H

Senator (1k+ posts)
Phir wohi tatto pe aa k phans gaya tu. Apny mummy se pooch le k woh Altaf k Kalay tatto ko kaisay properly handle kiya karti thi.

Waisay, Agar woh Tattay na hotay, tou tu bhi aaj iss duniya meh na hota ?

Tabbot Mein Keel

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
اسے کوئی پرواہ نہیں نہ ہی اس کا کوئی رول ہے
امریکا کے عہدیدار سیدھے فوجی جرنیل سے بات کرتے ہیں
افغان سیاستدان سیدھے نمبر ون کے دفتر جاتے ہیں
وہ تو ایک فقیر قسم کا انسان ہے جسے بھیک مانگنے کے لیے رکھا ہوا ہے

وہ بھکاری منش انسان دنیا و م فیها سے بے خبر اپنے کتوں کے ساتھ کھیل رہا ہو گا
5fd6b71d25d51.jpg

5fe04c2e7b737.jpg

جی بالکل صحیح فرمایا تم نے کہ یے کتوں سے کھیل رہا ہوگا ،ا گر تمہارے گھر میں بھی کوئی " کتیا " ہے تو یے اس سے بھی کھیلنےکے لیئے تیار ہو گا