پاکستانیوں کی بڑی تعداد معاشی حالات کے باعث پیسے بچانے میں ناکام؟سروے

saveing-pakistani.jpg

ملکی معاشی صورتحال روز بروز ابتر ہوتی جارہی ہے، ایسے میں پیسوں کی بچت بھی ناممکن ہوتی جارہی ہے، یہی وجہ ہے کہ مالی صورت حال کے اعتبار سے کمزور پاکستانیوں کی شرح میں مزید اضافہ ہوگیا۔

اپسوس پاکستان نے 1000 سے زائد افراد کی رائے پر مبنی نیا سروے کیا،جس کے مطابق گزشتہ سال مارچ میں 27 فیصد افراد معاشی حالت کو کمزور کہتے تھے اور اب 42فیصد پاکستانی اپنی معاشی صورت حال سے پریشان ہیں۔

سروے کے مطابق 55 فیصد پاکستانیوں کو 6 ماہ میں مالی صورت حال میں بہتری کی کوئی امید نہیں ہے جبکہ موجودہ ملکی معاشی حالات بھی پاکستانیوں کو اعتماد دینے میں ناکام ہے۔

ستاسی فیصد پاکستانی صارفین عام گھریلو یا ذاتی اشیا کی خریداری اور 87 فیصد گھر یا گاڑی خریدنے کے بارے میں پُراعتماد نہیں ہیں جبکہ 84 فیصد لوگ ابتر معاشی حالات کے باعث پیسے بچانےمیں ناکامی کا کہہ رہے ہیں۔

یہ سروے24فروری سے 01 مارچ 2022 کے درمیان کیا گیا،سروے میں دیکھا گیا کہ مہنگائی کو اہم مسئلہ کہنے والے پاکستانیوں کی شرح گزشہ سال کے مقابلےمیں 12فیصد اضافے کےبعد 44فیصد ہوگئی ہے،جس کے بعد 16 فیصد پاکستانی بیروزگاری کو ملک کا اہم مسئلہ کہتے ہیں۔

11فیصد غربت ، 6فیصد ٹیکسوں کے اضافی بوجھ،4 فیصد بجلی کی قیمتوں میں اضافے، 3فیصد کورونا وائرس کی وبا، 3فیصد روپے کی قدر میں کمی ،2 فیصد کرپشن، رشوت ستانی، ملاوٹ اور اقربا پروری،2 فیصد قانون اور انصاف کے نفاذ میں امتیازی سلوک، 1فیصد دہشتگردی جبکہ 1فیصد صحت اور علاج کی سہولتوں کے فقدان کو ملک کا اہم مسئلہ خیال کرتے ہیں۔

سروے کے مطابق اگست 2019 کے بعد سے پاکستانی بیروزگاری اور مہنگائی کو مسلسل اہم مسائل کی فہرست میں سب سےاوپر شمار کرتے ہیں،ملکی مجموعی سمت کے سوال پر ہر 5 میں سے 4 پاکستانی یعنی 80فیصد نے ملکی سمت کو غلط کہا جبکہ 20 فیصد نے ملکی سمت کو درست قرار دیا،گزشتہ سال پہلی سہ ماہی میں ملکی سمت کو غلط کہنے والوں کی شرح 73فیصد تھی۔

Cape Kahloon

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Bakwass. Just nonsense.
Saray survey abe he hunay thay jab PDM ka drama chal raha ha.
Phalay kon sa million dollars bachatay thay.
Pakistan main zeida log bss ghuzara he karatay hain.
Ab her koe shreef oor zardari family sey tu ne ha

Kam

Minister (2k+ posts)
1000 logon ny ye survey kia, this is extremely low number for a sample.for any survey ,sample should be 10 percent of total population!!
Bakwass. Just nonsense.
Saray survey abe he hunay thay jab PDM ka drama chal raha ha.
Phalay kon sa million dollars bachatay thay.
Pakistan main zeida log bss ghuzara he karatay hain.
Ab her koe shreef oor zardari family sey tu ne ha
Survey findings are almost right. People are not able to save money. Basic salary is 20000 and on average labor getting salary as per Government policy not earn more than 30000. Whereas inflation on average is 11%. So people cannot manage their expenses.

I give you an example, labor ask me for the tea and i gave him 50 rupees, instead of buying tea, he preferred saving this 50.

Also Schools working under PEF, Punjab education foundation are paying to teachers 4000 or 5000, whereas basic salary by Government is 20000.
If this thing is happening to a Government sponsored organization then imagine the worst. Small schools with children strength 50 even cannot earn running expenses for the schools.
Schools with strength more than 500 can pay this salary, but all money is owner of the school and for teachers only 4000 or 5000.
Its a worst situation.

We do not feel it since we have more income but when you walk around and observe, you can imagine and estimate and find the reasons behind.

Lubnakhan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Survey findings are almost right. People are not able to save money. Basic salary is 20000 and on average labor getting salary as per Government policy not earn more than 30000. Whereas inflation on average is 11%. So people cannot manage their expenses.

I give you an example, labor ask me for the tea and i gave him 50 rupees, instead of buying tea, he preferred saving this 50.

Also Schools working under PEF, Punjab education foundation are paying to teachers 4000 or 5000, whereas basic salary by Government is 20000.
If this thing is happening to a Government sponsored organization then imagine the worst. Small schools with children strength 50 even cannot earn running expenses for the schools.
Schools with strength more than 500 can pay this salary, but all money is owner of the school and for teachers only 4000 or 5000.
Its a worst situation.

We do not feel it since we have more income but when you walk around and observe, you can imagine and estimate and find the reasons behind.
Do you not agree that Pakistanis don’t save money in general.I am saying so based on my observations.it’s true that people are suffering, but they have no planning to fix their problems. Family planning and education are two things that can help, but we are not allowed to discuss these issues.

Kam

Minister (2k+ posts)
Do you not agree that Pakistanis don’t save money in general.I am saying so based on my observations.it’s true that people are suffering, but they have no planning to fix their problems. Family planning and education are two things that can help, but we are not allowed to discuss these issues.
Now we will change the topic.
First we need to fix some things. For example, PEF Provincial Government should ensure basic salary to be paid to the teachers. It will a benefit to thousand of the families.
Also due to devaluation and inflation, businessmen are making more money but not transferring benefits to the labors and staff. We need to fix this as well.
Also transport sector has trippled its prices, we need to fix this as well.

You know how much people have celebrated for oil prices to be fixed for next four months. People had created resources to stock oil after every 15 days and commoner were just happy over Government decision.

Now what you are saying, it means people with 20000 income should not plan to marry.

Simple Calculation,

Electricity per month = 1000
Daily vegetable = 100*30=3000
Cooking Oil per month = 1000 at 300 per liter
Gas Bill = 800
Daily fuel for motor cycle or rent = 100*30=3000
Per month flour cost = 1000
Daily Milk cost = 100 *30=3000
Other kitchen accessories = 5000
Monthly Mobile = 300

This is just simple costs........On average my family spends 50000 just to run the house.......Just imagine who is earning less than 20000............

Kam

Minister (2k+ posts)
I agree with your observations as well. People with sufficient enough income cannot intelligently manage their expenses and complaining as well. Simple is we cannot spend more than our income.

LeanMean2

Senator (1k+ posts)
Now we will change the topic.
First we need to fix some things. For example, PEF Provincial Government should ensure basic salary to be paid to the teachers. It will a benefit to thousand of the families.
Also due to devaluation and inflation, businessmen are making more money but not transferring benefits to the labors and staff. We need to fix this as well.
Also transport sector has trippled its prices, we need to fix this as well.

You know how much people have celebrated for oil prices to be fixed for next four months. People had created resources to stock oil after every 15 days and commoner were just happy over Government decision.

Now what you are saying, it means people with 20000 income should not plan to marry.

Simple Calculation,

Electricity per month = 1000
Daily vegetable = 100*30=3000
Cooking Oil per month = 1000 at 300 per liter
Gas Bill = 800
Daily fuel for motor cycle or rent = 100*30=3000
Per month flour cost = 1000
Daily Milk cost = 100 *30=3000
Other kitchen accessories = 5000
Monthly Mobile = 300

This is just simple costs........On average my family spends 50000 just to run the house.......Just imagine who is earning less than 20000............
I concur! These foreign Imranis have absolutely no clue about anything but keep blithering....

Kam

Minister (2k+ posts)
I concur! These foreign Imranis have absolutely no clue about anything but keep blithering....
My friend situation detoriated from PPP and PMLN time. They have brought us to situation where you can do nothing. To pay back loans, you have to take other loans.
Situation you are in is due to PPP and PMLN. Problem is we accept facts only of our likings. Inflation and unemployment was main cause of PMLN failure in 2018.

At least this Government accept the facts and seems to be trying to overcome the crisis. But international situation has its impact on us as well.

Last edited:

abdlsy

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
saveing-pakistani.jpg

ملکی معاشی صورتحال روز بروز ابتر ہوتی جارہی ہے، ایسے میں پیسوں کی بچت بھی ناممکن ہوتی جارہی ہے، یہی وجہ ہے کہ مالی صورت حال کے اعتبار سے کمزور پاکستانیوں کی شرح میں مزید اضافہ ہوگیا۔

اپسوس پاکستان نے 1000 سے زائد افراد کی رائے پر مبنی نیا سروے کیا،جس کے مطابق گزشتہ سال مارچ میں 27 فیصد افراد معاشی حالت کو کمزور کہتے تھے اور اب 42فیصد پاکستانی اپنی معاشی صورت حال سے پریشان ہیں۔

سروے کے مطابق 55 فیصد پاکستانیوں کو 6 ماہ میں مالی صورت حال میں بہتری کی کوئی امید نہیں ہے جبکہ موجودہ ملکی معاشی حالات بھی پاکستانیوں کو اعتماد دینے میں ناکام ہے۔

ستاسی فیصد پاکستانی صارفین عام گھریلو یا ذاتی اشیا کی خریداری اور 87 فیصد گھر یا گاڑی خریدنے کے بارے میں پُراعتماد نہیں ہیں جبکہ 84 فیصد لوگ ابتر معاشی حالات کے باعث پیسے بچانےمیں ناکامی کا کہہ رہے ہیں۔

یہ سروے24فروری سے 01 مارچ 2022 کے درمیان کیا گیا،سروے میں دیکھا گیا کہ مہنگائی کو اہم مسئلہ کہنے والے پاکستانیوں کی شرح گزشہ سال کے مقابلےمیں 12فیصد اضافے کےبعد 44فیصد ہوگئی ہے،جس کے بعد 16 فیصد پاکستانی بیروزگاری کو ملک کا اہم مسئلہ کہتے ہیں۔

11فیصد غربت ، 6فیصد ٹیکسوں کے اضافی بوجھ،4 فیصد بجلی کی قیمتوں میں اضافے، 3فیصد کورونا وائرس کی وبا، 3فیصد روپے کی قدر میں کمی ،2 فیصد کرپشن، رشوت ستانی، ملاوٹ اور اقربا پروری،2 فیصد قانون اور انصاف کے نفاذ میں امتیازی سلوک، 1فیصد دہشتگردی جبکہ 1فیصد صحت اور علاج کی سہولتوں کے فقدان کو ملک کا اہم مسئلہ خیال کرتے ہیں۔

سروے کے مطابق اگست 2019 کے بعد سے پاکستانی بیروزگاری اور مہنگائی کو مسلسل اہم مسائل کی فہرست میں سب سےاوپر شمار کرتے ہیں،ملکی مجموعی سمت کے سوال پر ہر 5 میں سے 4 پاکستانی یعنی 80فیصد نے ملکی سمت کو غلط کہا جبکہ 20 فیصد نے ملکی سمت کو درست قرار دیا،گزشتہ سال پہلی سہ ماہی میں ملکی سمت کو غلط کہنے والوں کی شرح 73فیصد تھی۔
Fazool survey who will honestly say how much they have in savings. Evil survey subb koe baewakhoof bunaya