پیکٹ آف عمر ۔ ریاستِ مدینہ کی ایک جھلک

Citizen X

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

یہ تو بہت کمزور آرگیومنٹ ہے، کیا یہی آرگیومنٹ لے کر میں کہہ سکتا ہوں کہ چونکہ تاریخ 100 فیصد صحیح نہیں ہے، لہذا میں نہیں مانتا کہ پاکستان کا بانی محمد علی جناح تھا، میں نہیں مانتا ماؤزے تنگ نے چین میں کمیونسٹ حکومت قائم کی تھی، میں نہیں مانتا لینن اور سٹالن مارکسسٹ تھے، میں نہیں جانتا مصطفیٰ کمال اتاترک کون تھا۔۔ وغیرہ وغیرہ۔۔
Correct history is not 100% correct and even today its not 100% certain that this pact was actually made by Umar or by some independent jurists or even the 8th Ummayid Kahlifa Umar Ibn Abd Al Aziz. This debate is still going on.

And it is also said they could be free from this pact if they served in Army and fought along the Muslims.

Also Umar was not a Prophet or receive any divine inspiration just a Khalifa and people who take laws he might have or might not have made during his reign as a man, as part of religion, fiqh and religious law are the biggest idiots. And to be honest I also do not agree with all the wars and conquests he was set have carried out. Because honestly Quran is devoid of any such actions or encourage it.

BUT IN THE END AND MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL. Just like the Shia's making so much noise about Ali, what Umar or Ali did or did not do, or any other sahaba, all the wars, conquests, expansion etc etc Does not make an atoms worth of difference to the deen of Allah today. Because the deen was completed and codified in the lifetime of the Prophet.

Whatever happened afterwards was purely politics and unfortunately not a lot of it was inspired by Islam either.

If anyone is interested you can find the 30 part series done on Omars life by MBC dubbed in Urdu and English on Youtube and Dailymotion. But remember this is history not deen and can and cannot be accurate.

Captain Safdar

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
بالکل بالکل۔۔ قرآن کی سب سے مستند تفسیر ، تفسیر ابن کثیر لکھنے والا بھی نان مسلم ہی تھا، اس لئے اس نے پیکٹ آف عمر کو اپنی تفسیر میں لکھ دیا۔۔ (حوالہ: سورۃ التوبہ۔ آیت 29 تفسیر)۔
pack-of-umar01.jpg

pack-of-umar02.jpg
The format of Tafsir ibn Kathir is that he looked for ahadith relating to every single verse of the Quran, and then put them in the order of the verses. This includes, by even his own admission, verses of questionable authenticity. His purpose was comprehensiveness, not reliability. As a result, for many verses you find contradictory ahadith with contradictory meanings.

So if you are a layperson seeking a companion to the quran for when you don't understand something, then I absolutely do not recommend it. If you are a researcher seeking the various medieval interpretations of the Quran, then yes, useful. ( not my words but some expert ) I just copied.

taban

کروسیڈرز نے کبھی یہ دعویٰ نہیں کیا کہ وہ دنیا کا بہترین نظام لے کر آئے ہیں، وہ نارمل جنگجو تھے، ان کو مذہب کا تقدس حاصل نہیں تھا۔ ہم یہاں نارمل جگنجوؤں کی بات نہیں کررہے، ہم ان کی بات کررہے ہیں جو قیامت تک کے لئے بہترین نظام کے دعوے دار ہیں۔ دوسری بات کروسیڈرز کا کوئی بھی بھی پلندہِ قانون آج کی دنیا میں فالو نہیں کیا جاتا، جبکہ معاہدہ عمر کو اسلامی دنیا میں آج بھی فالو کیا جاتا ہے۔ یہی وجہ ہے کہ مسلم اکثریتی ممالک میں غیر مسلم سانس گھٹ کر رہتے ہیں، اپنی مذہبی آزادیوں سے محروم رہتے ہیں، اور ان کی تعداد بتدریج کم سے کم تر ہوتی جاتی ہے۔
کروسیڈ مذہب ہی کے نام پر چھیڑی گئی تھی اور جب انہوں نے سالوں بعد عرب دنیا کو فتح کیا تو فرانسیسی جنرل نے صلاح الدین ایوبی کی قبر پر لات مار کر کہا تھا کہ اٹھ ہم واپس آگئے ہیں مگر تم جیسے ذہنی غلام کو یہ باتیں نظر نہیں آتیں اگر تمہیں اسلام سے اتنا ہی بیر ہے تو یورپ کے کسی ملک چلے جاؤ یہاں تمہاری دال نہیں گلنے والی

sohnidhartie

Minister (2k+ posts)
The Covenant of the Prophet Muhammad ﷺ‎ with Christians

In the name of Allah, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful and seeking help from Him

Copy of the Covenant which Muhammad bin Abdullah, The Messenger of Allah may peace and blessings be upon him, has written

To all Christians.

This is a letter which Muhammad bin Abdullah has sent to all people.

He is the giver of good news, a Warner, a trustee on the trust of Allah regarding His creature, so that people would not have been left with any argument after the Messengers (came) to them. And Allah is Dominant, Wise.

He wrote it to all his people and to all those who believed in Christianity (in the land of the East and West), either near or far, either eloquent or dumb, either known or unknown.

This letter stands as a pledge. Whoever breaks this pledge and goes against it and exceeds what it ordains, is to be considered as a breaker to the pledge of Allah and His covenant and a ridiculer of His Deen.

He will bring curse upon him. It doesn’t matter whether he be a Sultan or anyone else from among the Muslims, the Believers.

If a monk or Pilgrim takes shelter in a mountain, valley or a cave or a populated area, or a plain or sand or Synagogue

I would be behind them to protect them from their enemy. By myself and my helpers and my people and my followers as if they are my subject and those in my protection. I will remove the harm from them.

Regarding such provision on which the people of covenant are asked to pay tax except what they pay with their own pleasure. They are not to be forced and no compulsion is allowed at all.

No bishop is to be removed from his diocese, nor any monk from his monastery, nor the one confined to his cell for it, nor a pilgrim from his pilgrimage.

No house belonging to their churches or Synagogues is to be demolished. No money belonging to the Church is to be used in building a mosque or a house of a Muslim.

Whoever does any of that has broken the pledge of Allah and opposed His Messenger.

No tax nor penalty is to be asked of any Monk or Bishop or the one engaged in worship. And I am there to protect them wherever they are in the land or in the sea, in East, west, north or south.

They are in my protection and my covenant and my security from any type of despised things.

Similarly, anyone who devotes himself to worship in Mountains or in sacred places, is not required to pay tax on product nor tithe on their crops. They do not even halve it.

They are only to bring out, at the time of harvest, a cup only from each Ardab (equal to 2.500 pounds in weight) according to their own calculations

They are not to be asked to come out at the time of a battle, nor to pay Jizya (Tax) nor to be treated among those who give Tax on products, those of wealth, assets and trades more than twelve dirham annually. With no one among them is to be forced into labour.

Nor are they to be argued except in the best way. They are to be treated with mercy.

Wherever they go and wherever they are, they are not subjected to any discipline despised (by them).

No Christian woman is allowed to marry a Muslim man except with her consent. She should be allowed to attend prayers in her place of worship. She must not be prevented from observing her religion.

Whoever opposes the pledge of Allah and does contrary to it, has disobeyed His pledge and His Messenger.

They are to be helped to renovate their places of worship, (Synagogues and Churches).

That is a symbol of helping them to carry out their religion in accordance to the spirit of this pledge.

None of them is to be forced to transport weapons but this is the duty of the Muslims to defend them and never go against this pledge till the last hours and the end of the world.

Witnessed to this pledge which Muhammad bin Abdullah, the Messenger of Allah has written to all the Christians and all the conditions which are to be fulfilled, all those whose name and testimony is recorded here in the end:

Ali bin Abi Talib, Abu Bakr bin Abi Quhafa, Umar bin Al Khattab, Uthman bin Affan, Abul’darda, Abdullah bin Masood, Al- Abbas bin Abdul MuttalibFudail bin Abbas, Al-Zubair bin Al Awwam -Talha Bin Abdullah Sa’eed bin Mu’az, Sa’ad bin Ubada, Thabit bin Qais, Zaid bin Thabit, Abu Hanifa bin Utba, Hashim bin Utba – (Abdul Azim bin Hasan), Abdullah bin Amr bin Al-As.

And Ali bin Abi Talib wrote this pledge with his hand-writing in the Mosque of the Prophet (May peace and blessings be upon him) on third Muharram in the 2nd year of Hijra.

A copy is deposited in the treasury of Sultan and was stamped by Prophet’s stamp. It was written on a leather skin.

Blessings be upon those who act upon them. Let him be among those who expect forgiveness from their Lord, Allah.

According the Monastery of Tur at Egypt

Ref: Ahmed Zaki Pasha

Manuscript NO 814 at the Egypt House of Books

M_Shameer

MPA (400+ posts)
And to be honest I also do not agree with all the wars and conquests he was set have carried out. Because honestly Quran is devoid of any such actions or encourage it.

اس کا مطلب آپ نے قرآن بھی نہیں پڑھا۔ کیونکہ قرآن میں اللہ بے شمار جگہوں پر کافروں کے خلاف لڑائی کا حکم دیتا ہے۔ اور حضرت عمر نے وہی کیا جو قرآن کہتا ہے اور جو پیغمبرِ اسلام اپنی زندگی میں کرتے آئے تھے۔ پیغمبر اسلام نے خود ان گنت آفیسنو جنگیں لڑیں اسلام کو پھیلانے کیلئے، جو اسلامی تاریخ کا ان مٹ حصہ ہیں اور کوئی بھی مسلمان ان سے انکار نہیں کرسکتا۔۔

لڑو ان لوگوں سے جو ایمان نہیں لاتے اللہ پر اور نہ آخرت کے دن پر اور نہ حرام جانتے ہیں اس کو جس کو حرام کیا اللہ نے اور اس کے رسول نے اور نہ قبول کرتے ہیں دین سچا ان لوگوں میں سے جو کہ اہل کتاب ہیں یہاں تک کہ وہ جزیہ دیں اپنے ہاتھ سے ذلیل ہو کر۔۔۔ (سورۃ التوبہ۔ آیت 29۔)۔

M_Shameer

MPA (400+ posts)
The format of Tafsir ibn Kathir is that he looked for ahadith relating to every single verse of the Quran, and then put them in the order of the verses. This includes, by even his own admission, verses of questionable authenticity. His purpose was comprehensiveness, not reliability. As a result, for many verses you find contradictory ahadith with contradictory meanings.

So if you are a layperson seeking a companion to the quran for when you don't understand something, then I absolutely do not recommend it. If you are a researcher seeking the various medieval interpretations of the Quran, then yes, useful. ( not my words but some expert ) I just copied.

تفسیر ابن کثیر کو مسلمانوں کی بڑی اکثریت مانتی ہے اور جس بھی کتاب کو مسلمانوں کی بڑی اکثریت مانتی ہے وہ اسلام کا حصہ ہی مانا جائے گا، کیونکہ وہ مسلمانوں کے عمل پر اثر انداز ہوتی ہے۔ وگرنہ آج گنتی کے کئی مسلمان قرآن کے موجودہ ترجمہ و تشریح سے انکار کرتے ہیں، احادیث کو نہیں مانتے تو کیا ہم اس اسلام کو زیر بحث لاسکتے ہیں، ہرگز نہیں۔ کیونکہ وہ اسلام اکثریت کا اسلام نہیں ہے۔۔

Last edited:

M_Shameer

MPA (400+ posts)
کروسیڈ مذہب ہی کے نام پر چھیڑی گئی تھی اور جب انہوں نے سالوں بعد عرب دنیا کو فتح کیا تو فرانسیسی جنرل نے صلاح الدین ایوبی کی قبر پر لات مار کر کہا تھا کہ اٹھ ہم واپس آگئے ہیں مگر تم جیسے ذہنی غلام کو یہ باتیں نظر نہیں آتیں اگر تمہیں اسلام سے اتنا ہی بیر ہے تو یورپ کے کسی ملک چلے جاؤ یہاں تمہاری دال نہیں گلنے والی

کروسیڈری ایکشنری جنگ تھی، مسلمانوں نے جب یروشلم پر دھاوا بول کر اس پر قبضہ کرلیا، جو کہ عیسائیوں کے لئے مقدس تھا تو عیسائیوں نے اس کو واپس لینے کیلئے کروسیڈ شروع کی تھی۔ اگر مسلمان اپنے علاقوں تک محدود رہتے تو کروسیڈ کبھی ہوتی ہی نا۔۔

Captain Safdar

تفسیر ابن کثیر کو مسلمانوں کی بڑی اکثریت مانتی ہے اور جس بھی کتاب کو مسلمانوں کی بڑی اکثریت مانتی ہے وہ اسلام کا حصہ ہی مانا جائے گا، کیونکہ وہ مسلمانوں کے عمل پر اثر انداز ہوتا ہے۔ وگرنہ آج گنتی کے کئی مسلمان قرآن کی موجودہ ترجمہ و تشریح سے انکار کرتے ہیں، احادیث کو نہیں مانتے تو کیا ہم اس اسلام کو زیر بحث لاسکتے ہیں، ہرگز نہیں۔ کیونکہ وہ اسلام اکثریت کا اسلام نہیں ہے۔۔
Islam aksriyat per naheen chalta, that's why this english democracy is unislamic practice.
In islam there are no grey areas... there is Haqq, and there is Batil.
If u look at those conditions... especially number 10 is laughable...
Many of them contradict actual islamic teaching. Infact these are the conditions imposed on Jews by Christians during/after holocaust.

M_Shameer

MPA (400+ posts)
تم انسان ہوتے تو تمہیں بوسنیا، میانمار اور فلسطین میں ہوتی انسانی نسل کشی نظر آتی

سوڈان کا ذکر کرنا بھول گئے آپ، پچھلے ایک سال سے سوڈان میں ہزاروں مسلمان مارے جاچکے ہیں، 80 لاکھ مسلمان بے گھر ہوچکے ہیں، لاکھوں مسلمان بھوک اور قحط سے مررہے ہیں، کتوں کی طرح بے گھر ہوکر ایک جگہ سے دوسری جگہ بھاگتے پھررہے ہیں۔ مگر دنیا میں کوئی سوڈان کے مسلمانوں کیلئے آواز نہیں اٹھاتا، سوشل میڈیا پر کوئی شور و غوغا نہیں ہوتا، مرتے ہوئے لوگوں کی ویڈیوز لگا کر ماتم نہیں کیا جاتا، کیونکہ سوڈان میں مسلمان ہی مسلمان کو ماررہا ہے۔۔۔۔

Last edited:

M_Shameer

MPA (400+ posts)
Islam aksriyat per naheen chalta, that's why this english democracy is unislamic practice.
In islam there are no grey areas... there is Haqq, and there is Batil.
If u look at those conditions... especially number 10 is laughable...
Many of them contradict actual islamic teaching. Infact these are the conditions imposed on Jews by Christians during/after holocaust.

اسلام اکثریت پر ہی چلتا ہے، اگر اقلیت کی تشریح چلتی تو مرزا غلام احمد قادیانی کا اسلام آج دنیا میں پری ویل کرچکا ہوتا، کیونکہ اس نے اسلام کو دورِ حاضر سے ہم آہنگ کرنے کی کوشش کی، اسلام سے جہاد کا کانسیپٹ نکال پھینکا، مگر اسکو اکثریت نے نہیں مانا۔

Captain Safdar

اسلام اکثریت پر ہی چلتا ہے، اگر اقلیت کی تشریح چلتی تو مرزا غلام احمد قادیانی کا اسلام آج دنیا میں پری ویل کرچکا ہوتا، کیونکہ اس نے اسلام کو دورِ حاضر سے ہم آہنگ کرنے کی کوشش کی، اسلام سے جہاد کا کانسیپٹ نکال پھینکا، مگر اسکو اکثریت نے نہیں مانا۔
That is haqq vs batil issue not minority or majority issue.
And don't bring Pakistani version of islam in it... Islam never reached Pakistan India etc.

Wake up Pak

President (40k+ posts)
تم انسان ہوتے تو تمہیں بوسنیا، میانمار اور فلسطین میں ہوتی انسانی نسل کشی نظر آتی
toum jaysay dou numberi insan ko yeah sub nazar tou aa raha hay laykin kabhi apnay andher jhaank kar daykho kay inn sub key wajuhat kiya hain?
Bharkain marnay say kuch nahi badalnay wala.
200.gif

Citizen X

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
اس کا مطلب آپ نے قرآن بھی نہیں پڑھا۔ کیونکہ قرآن میں اللہ بے شمار جگہوں پر کافروں کے خلاف لڑائی کا حکم دیتا ہے۔ اور حضرت عمر نے وہی کیا جو قرآن کہتا ہے اور جو پیغمبرِ اسلام اپنی زندگی میں کرتے آئے تھے۔ پیغمبر اسلام نے خود ان گنت آفیسنو جنگیں لڑیں اسلام کو پھیلانے کیلئے، جو اسلامی تاریخ کا ان مٹ حصہ ہیں اور کوئی بھی مسلمان ان سے انکار نہیں کرسکتا۔۔

لڑو ان لوگوں سے جو ایمان نہیں لاتے اللہ پر اور نہ آخرت کے دن پر اور نہ حرام جانتے ہیں اس کو جس کو حرام کیا اللہ نے اور اس کے رسول نے اور نہ قبول کرتے ہیں دین سچا ان لوگوں میں سے جو کہ اہل کتاب ہیں یہاں تک کہ وہ جزیہ دیں اپنے ہاتھ سے ذلیل ہو کر۔۔۔ (سورۃ التوبہ۔ آیت 29۔)۔
😂 😂 😂 😂 Are we seriously going to down the typical Islamophobe route of quoting out of context ayats!!!!

After reading this I know I'm up against someone from the amateur division.

Hey buddy 2001 called and it wants its old debunked rhetoric back!

Citizen X

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
تفسیر ابن کثیر کو مسلمانوں کی بڑی اکثریت مانتی ہے اور جس بھی کتاب کو مسلمانوں کی بڑی اکثریت مانتی ہے وہ اسلام کا حصہ ہی مانا جائے گا، کیونکہ وہ مسلمانوں کے عمل پر اثر انداز ہوتی ہے۔ وگرنہ آج گنتی کے کئی مسلمان قرآن کے موجودہ ترجمہ و تشریح سے انکار کرتے ہیں، احادیث کو نہیں مانتے تو کیا ہم اس اسلام کو زیر بحث لاسکتے ہیں، ہرگز نہیں۔ کیونکہ وہ اسلام اکثریت کا اسلام نہیں ہے۔۔
And???? The deen of Allah doesn't care what the majority believe, in fact the Quran mostly talks about majority its in the negative connotation.

6:116 If you were to obey most of those on earth, they would lead you away from Allah’s Way. They follow nothing but assumptions and do nothing but lie.

For example : Hadith and these so called tafseers

Islam also doesn't care about Ibn Katheer or Ibn Khaleel or Ibn Fulana Dhimkana aur what the "majority" follows or doesn't follow.

So yeah mr boot polishiya patwari keep your childish debunked to death rants and rhetoric to yourself.

Citizen X

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
toum jaysay dou numberi insan ko yeah sub nazar tou aa raha hay laykin kabhi apnay andher jhaank kar daykho kay inn sub key wajuhat kiya hain?
Bharkain marnay say kuch nahi badalnay wala.
200.gif
😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 This aunty sari is an expert is whataboutery, instantly starts stating all the evil things "the west, the jews" have done. Ironically this is the exact tactics the zionists use when you challenge them, but but what about them or what about that.

Thinking that somehow showing someone who committed 3 murders absolves them of the 2 they themselves have committed.

M_Shameer

MPA (400+ posts)
😂 😂 😂 😂 Are we seriously going to down the typical Islamophobe route of quoting out of context ayats!!!!

After reading this I know I'm up against someone from the amateur division.

Hey buddy 2001 called and it wants its old debunked rhetoric back!

اس میں جو مرضی کنٹیکسٹ ڈال لو،، مطلب وہی رہے گا جو آیت میں لکھا ہے کہ مار مار کر لوگوں کو اسلام کے دائرے میں داخل کرو۔۔

اسی آیت کی سپورٹ میں کئی احادیث بھی ہیں، ایک حدیث میں ہے پیغمبر اسلام نے اپنے صحابہ کو فرمایا کہ تم دنیا کی بہترین امت ہو، کیونکہ تم لوگوں کے گلے میں زنجیریں ڈال ڈال کر انہیں اسلام میں داخل کرتے ہو۔۔

حَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ يُوسُفَ، عَنْ سُفْيَانَ، عَنْ مَيْسَرَةَ، عَنْ أَبِي حَازِمٍ، عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَة َ ـ رضى الله عنه ـ ‏{‏كُنْتُمْ خَيْرَ أُمَّةٍ أُخْرِجَتْ لِلنَّاسِ‏}‏ قَالَ خَيْرَ النَّاسِ لِلنَّاسِ، تَأْتُونَ بِهِمْ فِي السَّلاَسِلِ فِي أَعْنَاقِهِمْ حَتَّى يَدْخُلُوا فِي الإِسْلاَمِ‏.‏
Narrated Abu Huraira:
The Verse:--"You (true Muslims) are the best of peoples ever raised up for mankind." means, the best of peoples for the people, as you bring them with chains on their necks till they embrace Islam. ( Sahih al-Bukhari 4557)

Last edited:

M_Shameer

MPA (400+ posts)
And???? The deen of Allah doesn't care what the majority believe, in fact the Quran mostly talks about majority its in the negative connotation.

6:116 If you were to obey most of those on earth, they would lead you away from Allah’s Way. They follow nothing but assumptions and do nothing but lie.

For example : Hadith and these so called tafseers

Islam also doesn't care about Ibn Katheer or Ibn Khaleel or Ibn Fulana Dhimkana aur what the "majority" follows or doesn't follow.

So yeah mr boot polishiya patwari keep your childish debunked to death rants and rhetoric to yourself.

پچھلے چودہ سو سال سے 99 فیصد مسلمان قرآن، احادیث اور تفاسیر کو ہی اسلام مانتے ہیں اور اسی کو اپنی زندگیوں، اپنی ریاستوں اور اپنے معاشروں میں نافذالعمل کرتے ہیں۔ لہذا اسی کو اسلام سمجھا، مانا اور زیر بحث لایا جائے گا۔ باقی سب کچھ غیر متعلقہ ہے۔۔

Citizen X

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

پچھلے چودہ سو سال سے 99 فیصد مسلمان قرآن، احادیث اور تفاسیر کو ہی اسلام مانتے ہیں اور اسی کو اپنی زندگیوں، اپنی ریاستوں اور اپنے معاشروں میں نافذالعمل کرتے ہیں۔ لہذا اسی کو اسلام سمجھا، مانا اور زیر بحث لایا جائے گا۔ باقی سب کچھ غیر متعلقہ ہے۔۔
And no one also cares what you consider to be Islam or not.