کیا عثمان بزدار کی پنجاب حکومت ناکام ہو گئی ہے۔ شہباز گل کن ناکامیوں کا دفاع کر رہے ہیں؟ صدیق جان کا بے لاگ تجزیہ

knowledge88

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I have had it.
Enough. Please.
So much protest on a criminal's untimely death.
How about awarding him Nishan-e-Haider because he lived his life like a bravest of the human beings. Mocking even the camera without any fear while committing a robbery.
And eventually aceepted the martyrdom while serving his cause.
Anyone who is in pain because of his untimely demise, I would advise them to go for a hunger strike instead of complaining on the social media.

Last edited:

Lord Botta

Minister (2k+ posts)
He was a criminal
Police killed him.
Now police is criminal!
You are a transgender gandoo
Toofan Khan from Peshawar does you in your stinky
Toofan khan becomes a transgender gandoo!
What a gandoo logic do you have

knowledge88

I am talking about this case. No matter what arguments you come up with, police has no right to torture and kill some one in custody.
Did you follow the case?
Three policemen have already been changed with murder. Now judicial enquiry has already started.
Then why bringing this topic everywhere in the social media again and again?
This Salahuddin (whose death you are still mourning) was a serial criminal. He was arrested 3 times before. Each time he got away. If had survived police brutality he would have continued robbing people.
Next time it could have been a mother who had little money to marry off her daughter or a father who had little money to buy his life saving drug.
A serial robber is killed by police.
Policemen are charged with murder and every day people are crying on the social media on his untimely death.
I salute police for removing that scum from the world. You should too. Because he could have been stealing your grandmother's money from her bank account if had lived.

Last edited:

Khan125

kionky hmara leader BEGHARAT ho gaya hey.....vrdi valoon k samny iska peshab nikl jata hey....
SAHIWAL INCIDENT HO MODEL TOWN HO YA salahudin ka WAKIa.....
leader phuss ho gaya hey. Koi insaaf nhi

Usama Iqbal Khawaja

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I have had it.
Enough. Please.
So much protest on a criminal's untimely death.
How about awarding him Nishan-e-Haider because he lived his life like a bravest of the human beings. Mocking even the camera without any fear while committing a robbery.
And eventually aceepted the martyrdom while serving his cause.
Anyone who is in pain because of his untimely demise, I would advise them to go for a hunger strike instead of complaining on the social media.
Did you follow the case?
Three policemen have already been changed with murder. Now judicial enquiry has already started.
This Salahuddin (whose death you are still mourning) was a serial criminal. He was arrested 3 times before. Each time he got away. If had survived police brutality he would have continued robbing people.
Next time it could have been a mother who had little money to marry off her daughter or a father who had little money to buy his life saving drug.
Policemen are charged with murder and every day people are crying on the social media on his untimely death.
I salute police for removing that scum from the world. You should too. Because he could have been stealing your grandmother's money from her bank account if had lived.
بھائی ہم بھی اسی ملک میں رہتے ہیں اور ہمیں پتا ہے کے ادھر پہلے جو انکوائریاں ہوئی ہیں انکی کیا رپورٹ آئی ہے۔۔۔ یہ وہی ماڈل ٹاؤن والی پولیس ہے ۔۔۔
نجانے کیسا جاہلیت کا زمانہ آگیا، ارے ایک ذہنی مریض کو پتا نہیں کہاں کہاں کا ایجنٹ ثابت کر دیا ۔۔۔اصل میں اس کے قصوروار صرف وہ پولیس والے نہیں بلکہ آپ جیسے وہ تمام لوگ ہیں جو اس قتل کا دفاع کر رہے ہیں

Usama Iqbal Khawaja

Did you follow the case?
کس جہاں میں رہتے ہو ؟؟؟ ادھر میرا اے ٹی ایم کارڈ لے جاؤ ۔۔۔ زمانہ بدل گیا ہے گتے کے کارڈ سے پیسے نہیں نکلتے ایک منٹ میں بلاک ہو جاتا ،۔۔۔۔۔ عجیب جاہلیت ہے

knowledge88

کس جہاں میں رہتے ہو ؟؟؟ ادھر میرا اے ٹی ایم کارڈ لے جاؤ ۔۔۔ زمانہ بدل گیا ہے گتے کے کارڈ سے پیسے نہیں نکلتے ایک منٹ میں بلاک ہو جاتا ،۔۔۔۔۔ عجیب جاہلیت ہے
Oh my God.
You are such an idiot.
The card has the info. That can be used by the professional to steal money
He was selling these cards. Thats how he was making money. He was mocking the camera because he got away each time.
He was caught three times before for such a crime. This is a common crime all around the world. Get some education.
Police have killed some innocents in the last few days through torture. You should become their lawyer.
Don't waste my time defending such criminals on the social media.
Go sit outside the court. Start a hunger strike. Give your and your family credit cards to criminals.
After all these cards are just "Gutta".

Usama Iqbal Khawaja

جب تک جرم ثابت نا ہو ملزم مجرم نہیں ہوتا، کم از کم اتنے بے حس تو من بنیں،۔۔۔ وہ اے ٹی ایم کارڈ چراتا تھا، مگر کسی کو بیچتا تھا یا نہیں ابھی یہ ثابت نہیں ہوا ۔۔۔۔ اپنی ادھر عدالت مت لگائیں، اور اگر لاکھوں روپے چُرا بھی لیے تو کیا یہ اذیت ناک تشدد اور قتل معاف کئے جا سکتے ہیں؟؟؟
کیا اس بات پر اس کو قتل کیا جا سکتا؟
جبکہ آپ کے ملک میں اربوں روپے ڈکارنے والے مجرم مکمل پروٹوکول لے کر عدالت آتے ہوں؟

Usama Iqbal Khawaja

Oh my God.
You are such an idiot.
The card has the info. That can be used by the professional to steal money
He was selling these cards. Thats how he was making money. He was mocking the camera because he got away each time.
He was caught three times before for such a crime. This is a common crime all around the world. Get some education.
Police have killed some innocents in the last few days through torture. You should become their lawyer.
Don't waste my time defending such criminals on the social media.
Go sit outside the court. Start a hunger strike. Give your and your family credit cards to criminals.
After all these cards are just "Gutta".
ایک الزام تھا اور جب تک وہ ثابت نا ہو جائے اس کو قصور وار نہیں کہا جا سکتا/۔۔۔ مگر دوسرا اس کا قتل تھا جو کہ ثابت شدہ جرم ہے، اسکی لاش پر تشدد کے نشانات دیکھے ہیں آپ نے؟ کیا آپ کی روح پھر بھی نہیں کانپی؟
آپ کس منہ سے کشمیریوں پرہونےوالے مظالم کے خلاف احتجاج کرتے ہیں؟ جب آپ کے گھر میں ہی ماڈل ٹاؤں سے لے کر ساہیوال اور رحیم یار خان میں بربریت کے خلاف آپ زبان کھولنے کی بجائے اس کا دفاع کرتے ہیں

Shafqat Ali786

Voter (50+ posts)
جب تک جرم ثابت نا ہو ملزم مجرم نہیں ہوتا، کم از کم اتنے بے حس تو من بنیں،۔۔۔ وہ اے ٹی ایم کارڈ چراتا تھا، مگر کسی کو بیچتا تھا یا نہیں ابھی یہ ثابت نہیں ہوا ۔۔۔۔ اپنی ادھر عدالت مت لگائیں، اور اگر لاکھوں روپے چُرا بھی لیے تو کیا یہ اذیت ناک تشدد اور قتل معاف کئے جا سکتے ہیں؟؟؟
کیا اس بات پر اس کو قتل کیا جا سکتا؟
جبکہ آپ کے ملک میں اربوں روپے ڈکارنے والے مجرم مکمل پروٹوکول لے کر عدالت آتے ہوں؟
کس کافر نے بولا کہ پولیس صلاح الدین والے معاملے میں بے قصور ہے؟؟

Usama Iqbal Khawaja

کس کافر نے بولا کہ پولیس صلاح الدین والے معاملے میں بے قصور ہے؟؟

جناب اوپر کے تبصرے پڑھ لیں ۔۔۔ ایک صاحب پولیس کو سیلوٹ پیش کر رہے ہیں اور دوسرے شاباش دے رہے ہیں

Imran the legend

Every tom dick and harry has become expert in running the government from home without full facts, what the issues, what the complications are, everyone with a camera is expert on YouTube or media

Last edited:

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dude … you need to get yourself checked … PTI supporters are well educated and know the right from wrong. Criticism does not mean that we have stopped supporting Imran or supporting the status quo mafia. Don't become a patwari.

Every tom dick and harry has become expert in running the government from home without full facts, what the issues, what the complications are, everyone with a camera is expert on YouTube or media

Imran the legend

To Tum positive videos load karo!! Yaqeen karo us per bhee likes aur ratings milti hain!!
I do bring postive news but donkey eating Patwaris like you are more and more they breed on spreading negativity and corruption. You people deserve people like Zardari and Sharif’s no schools no hospitals just corruption and incompetencey

Imran the legend

Dude … you need to get yourself checked … PTI supporters are well educated and know the right from wrong. Criticism does not mean that we have stopped supporting Imran or supporting the status quo mafia. Don't become a patwari.
There are Some Pti supporters which are also piece shit listen and believe propoganda against the government. They all have become experts from home without full facts

JBA1234234

MPA (400+ posts)

[/QUOTE
Jab kOI positive baat hOGY e nh tou wo kya upload karyga