کیا عثمان بزدار کی پنجاب حکومت ناکام ہو گئی ہے۔ شہباز گل کن ناکامیوں کا دفاع کر رہے ہیں؟ صدیق جان کا بے لاگ تجزیہ

Iconoclast

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
That's the job of a true journalist. He isn't PTI's propagandist. A lapdog is a lapdog even if he's pimping for PTI. Calling a spade a spade isn't something people seem to fancy.

zagyy

Senator (1k+ posts)
I do bring postive news but donkey eating Patwaris like you are more and more they breed on spreading negativity and corruption.

Main ne tumhain sirf itna kaha hai k wo negative videos post karta hai to tum positive karo! is main konsi ghalat baat hai? Agar log uski videos dekhtey hain to tumhari bhee daikjain ge. Tum ne mujhey hee galian dena shuru kar dee hain!!

Tum Mader chod Gadhey k putter!!

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Did you follow the case?
Three policemen have already been changed with murder. Now judicial enquiry has already started.
Then why bringing this topic everywhere in the social media again and again?
This Salahuddin (whose death you are still mourning) was a serial criminal. He was arrested 3 times before. Each time he got away. If had survived police brutality he would have continued robbing people.
Next time it could have been a mother who had little money to marry off her daughter or a father who had little money to buy his life saving drug.
A serial robber is killed by police.
Policemen are charged with murder and every day people are crying on the social media on his untimely death.
I salute police for removing that scum from the world. You should too. Because he could have been stealing your grandmother's money from her bank account if had lived.
To cut your long BS short, police can arrest such criminals and present them in front of a judge who can decide what punishment they deserve. Police cannot be a judge, jury and the executioner ...and this is the law.

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Don't patronize … You think you are the be-all know-all and can judge people … You aren't. As explained to you before, supporters of PTI mostly consist of well-educated and concerned Pakistanis in and out of Pakistan. They are not that naïve that they will be persuaded to criticize the government based on some propaganda or media campaign. So until and unless you possess a senior position in the government and provide more facts, we reserve the right to criticize the PTI government for things that we feel are not right. You have your own opinion and I have mine … be respectful of that. I don't consider you a troll like some of patwari and jiyala trolls that we see on these forums trying to defend their corrupt masters so don't act like one.

There are Some Pti supporters which are also piece shit listen and believe propoganda against the government. They all have become experts from home without full facts

knowledge88

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
To cut your long BS short, police can arrest such criminals and present them in front of a judge who can decide what punishment they deserve. Police cannot be a judge, jury and the executioner ...and this is the law.
I don't need to learn law with someone of your intellectual ability.
That criminal got away three times that's why he was mocking at the camera. Read the paper if you know how to read before wasting my time. He was a serial criminal. Everyone knows judicial system of Pakistan. In the lower court all the judges take bribe.
Pray for that criminal's soul. Make sure you cry when you ask for his forgiveness from God Almighty.
Go for the hunger strike. No use becomimg a keyboard warrior.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I don't need to learn law with someone of your intellectual ability.
That criminal got away three times that's why he was mocking at the camera. Read the paper if you know how to read before wasting my time. He was a serial criminal. Everyone knows judicial system of Pakistan. In the lower court all the judges take bribe.
Pray for that criminal's soul. Make sure you cry when you ask for his forgiveness from God Almighty.
Go for the hunger strike. No use becomimg a keyboard warrior.
I don't see any end to your BS so no sense talking to you...pl carry on shitting! ?