ہم کس کے لیے لڑ رہے ہیں، تحریک انصاف اور پاکستان کے نظام کے لیے ایک سوال

Lathi-Charge

Senator (1k+ posts)
Is there any 'system' in place which is running Pakistan? the only system operating at the moment is might is right.
if you can raise a bigger militia than the ones currently ruling the country, you could declare yourself the King.
modern societies and countries do not operate like this. its just a matter of time before this whole thing collapse as its simply untenable in the long run.
Btw happy news of the day - ISI chief Nadeem Anjum got extension because 'the system' wants 'continuity' as per prime puppet Kakar.

KhanWarrior

MPA (400+ posts)
Is there any 'system' in place which is running Pakistan? the only system operating at the moment is might is right.
if you can raise a bigger militia than the ones currently ruling the country, you could declare yourself the King.
modern societies and countries do not operate like this. its just a matter of time before this whole thing collapse as its simply untenable in the long run.
Btw happy news of the day - ISI chief Nadeem Anjum got extension because 'the system' wants 'continuity' as per prime puppet Kakar.

I like your reasoning that their is no system, contrary to my conviction that their is a system a corrupt self serving system.

KhanWarrior

MPA (400+ posts)
90% of those 230 million are supporting Imran Khan. Not everyone can fight some can just can vote. some in rural sindh cannot evern do that

Those 90% are worst then cattle and sheep. They can not kick the ass of single SHO or a patwari and they cheer slogans of support for IK. I am saying this because i have Alhadmulilah kicked the ass of an SHO and a revenue patwari.

KhanWarrior

MPA (400+ posts)
My dear Warrior - Just focus on Daal roti and don't worry about anything else.

My dear rambler i understand you sarcasm and i have already said i have enough daal roti for atleast 3 generations without working. Please don't use these type of remarks again and again.

Rambler

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Those 90% are worst then cattle and sheep. They can not kick the ass of single SHO or a patwari and they cheer slogans of support for IK. I am saying this because i have Alhadmulilah kicked the ass of an SHO and a revenue patwari.

I apologize for my previous comments - You are a real warrior but you should not put your family women in danger. They will get into your house and rape your mother and sisters. Focus on your daal roti.

KhanWarrior

MPA (400+ posts)
I apologize for my previous comments - You are a real warrior but you should not put your family women in danger. They will get into your house and rape your mother and sisters. Focus on your daal roti.

This getting into the house of others, this is my biggest vengeance against the pakistani army, its generals and police. Alhadmulilah my folks and family are save and we know how to cut the heads of those who even dare come near our homes, but when i saw others and what was being done to them, this has become biggest burn in the heart against the pakistani army.

Yes put men in jails, torture them, kill them and throw them away, but this act of getting into peoples home by bajwa, then asim munir kutta and current khnzeer fauj convinced me that these dogs should be destroyed.

Rambler

This getting into the house of others, this is my biggest vengeance against the pakistani army, its generals and police. Alhadmulilah my folks and family are save and we know how to cut the heads of those who even dare came near our homes, but when i saw others and what was being done to them, this has become biggest burn in the heart against the pakistani army.

ISI is very powerful - They may already be video taping everything that happens in your house. Why did you kick ass of the SHO and patwari - you fool. They work on the orders of ISI and Army. Now they will come to your house and molest your women and take you away. They will strip you naked and torture / rape you and make video of you. Focus on your daal roti.

KhanWarrior

MPA (400+ posts)
ISI is very powerful - They may already be video taping everything that happens in your house. Why did you kick ass of the SHO and patwari - you fool. They work on the orders of ISI and Army. Now they will come to your house and molest your women and take you away. They will strip you naked and torture / rape you and make video of you. Focus on your daal roti.

Fuck OFF man. you have no sense to talk.

Rambler

Fuck OFF man. you have no sense to talk.

Why are you being abusive towards me? You said you kicked ass of patwari and SHO in your fight for democracy, freedom and liberty in Pakistan and I am just warning you of the dangers. ISI and Army under the command of NS is now using molestation and rape as a weapon to crush warriors like you. They will come to your house with latest weapons with police and disrespect your women. You must be careful. They may even spill all aata and daal in your house.

KhanWarrior

MPA (400+ posts)
Why are you being abusive towards me? You said you kicked ass of patwari and SHO in your fight for democracy, freedom and liberty in Pakistan and I am just warning you of the dangers. ISI and Army under the command of NS is now using molestation and rape as a weapon to crush warriors like you. They will come to your house with latest weapons with police and disrespect your women. You must be careful. They may even spill all aata and daal in your house.

INSH ALLAH they will die like dogs before they even think of that.

Rambler

INSH ALLAH they will die like dogs before they even think of that.

Just be careful - They have done this to people who are a million times more influential than you. You bechara are a poor guy. I would also advise you to change your ID name. They may locate your from your IP and make an example out of your and your poor family. Also my sincere suggestion would be to kiss ass of the SHO and patwari and request forgiveness. You seem like a strong person to withstand stripping and sexual torture but Nawaz sharif - Muneera have stooped to the lowest of the low levels and are going after women of warriors like you.

P.S: Dr Adam This poor guy is in hot soup. Please give him your valuable advice.

CAPTAIN SOLO

MPA (400+ posts)
excellent I hope you were speaking literally not figuratively

Rocky Khurasani

Senator (1k+ posts)
Why didnt PTI make army chief subservient to civilian leadership when they were in power.At that time it was said establishment is on the same page as civilian leadership.
A lost opportunity and also wonderful acting skills of "Truck ke Batti Bajwa".

Won't commit the same mistake again.

Moral of the story: Wardi Waale Randi Zaade

Rocky Khurasani

Senator (1k+ posts)
Just be careful - They have done this to people who are a million times more influential than you. You bechara are a poor guy. I would also advise you to change your ID name. They may locate your from your IP and make an example out of your and your poor family. Also my sincere suggestion would be to kiss ass of the SHO and patwari and request forgiveness. You seem like a strong person to withstand stripping and sexual torture but Nawaz sharif - Muneera have stooped to the lowest of the low levels and are going after women of warriors like you.

P.S: Dr Adam This poor guy is in hot soup. Please give him your valuable advice.
Just f -off, you piece of absolute excrement.

KhanWarrior

MPA (400+ posts)

Thanks rambler for your advice, ALLAH is the best of the Protectors.