ہم کس کے لیے لڑ رہے ہیں، تحریک انصاف اور پاکستان کے نظام کے لیے ایک سوال

KhanWarrior

MPA (400+ posts)
لوگ پاکستان میں فوجی اسٹیبلشمنٹ کے تصور کردہ سیاسی نظام کے خلاف موجودہ تحریک اور مزاحمت کو دیکھ رہے ہیں۔ سوال یہ ہے کہ تحریک انصاف اور اس کے حامیوں کا سیاسی نظام کیا ہے، کیا ہم صرف عمران خان کو صرف وزیراعظم دیکھنا چاہتے ہیں، کیا ہم مخالفین کو جیلوں میں ڈال کر اپنے کارکنوں اور رہنماؤں سے دہشت گردی کا بدلہ لینا چاہتے ہیں۔ یا ہم ان جرنیلوں کو پھانسی پر لٹکانا چاہتے ہیں جنہوں نے حکومت کی تبدیلی اور پاکستان کو ایک اندھیرے میں دھکیل دیا، یا ہم کمزور لوگوں کے لیے انصاف اور قانون کی حکمرانی قائم کرنا چاہتے ہیں اور اپنے ساتھ ہونے والے ظلم کو معاف کرنا چاہتے ہیں کیونکہ غلطیاں عمران خان سے بھی ہوئیں۔ جب اس کا باجوہ اسٹیبلشمنٹ سے اتحاد تھا؟ کیا کوئی یہ سوچتا ہے کہ فرض کریں تحریک انصاف اقتدار میں آ جائے تو آپ کو نہیں لگتا کہ موجودہ نظام کو اسی طرح گرانا پڑے گا جیسا کہ چین یا روس میں کیا گیا تھا، کیا ہماری عوام تیار ہے کیا سول سروس میں میرا بھائی تیار ہے یا میرے چچا پولیس میں ہیں؟ جیل جانے کے لیے تیار، کیا میرا خاندان ہمارے فوجی جنرل رشتہ داروں کو جیل میں ڈالنے کے لیے تیار ہے؟ میں اس کے بارے میں جتنی گہرائی سے سوچتا ہوں اس کا جواب یہ ہے کہ یہ اتنی گہری کرپشن ہے کہ اسے تباہ کرنے سے پاکستان تباہ ہو جائے گا کیونکہ قوم مسئلہ بن چکی ہے اور ہم مسئلے سے مسئلے کا مقابلہ کرنے کی کوشش کر رہے ہیں۔ براہ کرم اپنی سوچ فراہم کریں۔

CAPTAIN SOLO

MPA (400+ posts)
Our efforts are against might is right. and PTI is not fighting. The system is fighting. your description of PTI fighting is it....

organising a political gathering
asking for a free and fair elections
being innocent until proving guilty.

Do you consider this fighting.

You mentioned IK made mistakes do those mistakes warrant this treatment. the mistakes done by others were far worse.

Defeat in 1965
Defeat in 1971
Defeat in Kargil.
Delay in elections
martial laws.

are these mistakes less than what Khan did.

KhanWarrior

MPA (400+ posts)
Our efforts are against might is right. and PTI is not fighting. The system is fighting. your description of PTI fighting is it....

You mentioned IK made mistakes do those mistakes warrant this treatment. the mistakes done by others were far worse.

Defeat in 1965
Defeat in 1971
Defeat in Kargil.
Delay in elections
martial laws.

We are up against a system, and even a gathering is an act of fight because the system knows this will make people more courageous so yes it is defensive act but an act of resistance or peaceful manoeuvre .

Regarding khan mistake, it was more a future statement that even after winning one would have to be humble in future after seeing the past....

KhanWarrior

MPA (400+ posts)

Defeat in 1965
Defeat in 1971
Defeat in Kargil.
Delay in elections
martial laws.

But my question was do we realize that the system comes from the same 230 million people for whom we want to win this fight ? , that is my main question....

Rocky Khurasani

Senator (1k+ posts)
لوگ پاکستان میں فوجی اسٹیبلشمنٹ کے تصور کردہ سیاسی نظام کے خلاف موجودہ تحریک اور مزاحمت کو دیکھ رہے ہیں۔ سوال یہ ہے کہ تحریک انصاف اور اس کے حامیوں کا سیاسی نظام کیا ہے، کیا ہم صرف عمران خان کو صرف وزیراعظم دیکھنا چاہتے ہیں، کیا ہم مخالفین کو جیلوں میں ڈال کر اپنے کارکنوں اور رہنماؤں سے دہشت گردی کا بدلہ لینا چاہتے ہیں۔ یا ہم ان جرنیلوں کو پھانسی پر لٹکانا چاہتے ہیں جنہوں نے حکومت کی تبدیلی اور پاکستان کو ایک اندھیرے میں دھکیل دیا، یا ہم کمزور لوگوں کے لیے انصاف اور قانون کی حکمرانی قائم کرنا چاہتے ہیں اور اپنے ساتھ ہونے والے ظلم کو معاف کرنا چاہتے ہیں کیونکہ غلطیاں عمران خان سے بھی ہوئیں۔ جب اس کا باجوہ اسٹیبلشمنٹ سے اتحاد تھا؟ کیا کوئی یہ سوچتا ہے کہ فرض کریں تحریک انصاف اقتدار میں آ جائے تو آپ کو نہیں لگتا کہ موجودہ نظام کو اسی طرح گرانا پڑے گا جیسا کہ چین یا روس میں کیا گیا تھا، کیا ہماری عوام تیار ہے کیا سول سروس میں میرا بھائی تیار ہے یا میرے چچا پولیس میں ہیں؟ جیل جانے کے لیے تیار، کیا میرا خاندان ہمارے فوجی جنرل رشتہ داروں کو جیل میں ڈالنے کے لیے تیار ہے؟ میں اس کے بارے میں جتنی گہرائی سے سوچتا ہوں اس کا جواب یہ ہے کہ یہ اتنی گہری کرپشن ہے کہ اسے تباہ کرنے سے پاکستان تباہ ہو جائے گا کیونکہ قوم مسئلہ بن چکی ہے اور ہم مسئلے سے مسئلے کا مقابلہ کرنے کی کوشش کر رہے ہیں۔ براہ کرم اپنی سوچ فراہم کریں۔
Truth and reconciliation is the way forward.

Apne Gunah tasleem karo, maafi mango aur alag ho jao.

Gosha Nasheeni main chale jao.

This is what Khan wants to do.

If you think that country will be destroyed in doing so, then you are wrong. This is how nations rise.

Let people elect their representative, whoever they are. But, the point here is free and fair elections. If people want PDM after a free process, then why not.

Either declare the country as dictatorship and move on, or implement democracy and shut up.

By the way most stupid line of your analysis is as follows:

تباہ کرنے سے پاکستان تباہ ہو جائے گا
Jaise Pakistan tou ab din dugni aur Raat Chugni taraqqe kar raha hai.

Always remember that any strategy made out of fear is doomed to fail. That's the lesson Islam and Khan taught.

Rocky Khurasani

Senator (1k+ posts)
We are up against a system, and even a gathering is an act of fight because the system knows this will make people more courageous so yes it is defensive act but an act of resistance or peaceful manoeuvre .

Regarding khan mistake, it was more a future statement that even after winning one would have to be humble in future after seeing the past....
You are scared. That's all.

Jo Darr Gaya woh mar gaya.

Rocky Khurasani

Senator (1k+ posts)
But my question was do we realize that the system comes from the same 230 million people for whom we want to win this fight ? , that is my main question....
According to Khan, its just ONE MAN! The Army chief, That's all. 230 million people are just his slaves, willingly or unwillingly.

KhanWarrior

MPA (400+ posts)
Truth and reconciliation is the way forward.

Apne Gunah tasleem karo, maafi mango aur alag ho jao.

Gosha Nasheeni main chale jao.

This is what Khan wants to do.

If you think that country will be destroyed in doing so, then you are wrong. This is how nations rise.

Let people elect their representative, whoever they are. But, the point here is free and fair elections. If people want PDM after a free process, then why not.

Either declare the country as dictatorship and move on, or implement democracy and shut up.

By the way most stupid line of your analysis is as follows:

Jaise Pakistan tou ab din dugni aur Raat Chugni taraqqe kar raha hai.

Always remember that any strategy made out of fear is doomed to fail. That's the lesson Islam and Khan taught.

I agree and forgive me for the stupid comment but it was on the premise that when you go on a system change then all software and hardware are deleted and in Pakistan their could be a big bloodbath otherwise there has never been a peaceful system change.

KhanWarrior

MPA (400+ posts)
According to Khan, its just ONE MAN! The Army chief, That's all. 230 million people are just his slaves, willingly or unwillingly.
Here i disagree with Khan, this is not one MAN , this is a big system and machinery with parts from business mafia, generals, feudal, entrenched politicians and bureaucrats. Army chief is just the face of this system.

Rocky Khurasani

Senator (1k+ posts)
I agree and forgive me for me stupid comment but it was on the premise that when you go on a system change then all software and hardware are deleted and in Pakistan their could be a big bloodbath otherwise there has never been a peaceful system change.
No, its not about that. Its about ensuring that Army chief is subservient to civilian leadership.
That's the whole thing we are fighting for.
Once that is done, we can then move on to other stages.

Rocky Khurasani

Senator (1k+ posts)
😛 yes but before i become brave and go towards a different path, i want to clearly think what is my goal and for what i will be fighting.
If you still not clear then may be just go your own way and do something productive that will be helpful to you to achieve financial stability and independence. Ideology and Political struggle are not your cup of tea. Thank you for the effort.

KhanWarrior

MPA (400+ posts)
No, its not about that. Its about ensuring that Army chief is subservient to civilian leadership.
Once that is done, we can then move on to other stages.

I disagree because you see when you want to make Army chief subservient under the civil leadership, what tools he uses to make an example out of you ? , he uses all the army, police, justice courts, media, business, feudal, politicians. And why do those entities serve him because they are benefited by the system whose face is the army chief so they all grind the machinery to produce the results. How can we stop all these entities and change them thats the bigger question ?

asif86

MPA (400+ posts)
Why didnt PTI make army chief subservient to civilian leadership when they were in power.At that time it was said establishment is on the same page as civilian leadership.

Rambler

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Why do I smell 'rat' ?

Rambler

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
😛 yes but before i become brave and go towards a different path, i want to clearly think what is my goal and for what i will be fighting, and what will be the consequences.

Who has asked you to fight ? You should concentrate on your education and providing daal roti for your family.

CAPTAIN SOLO

MPA (400+ posts)
90% of those 230 million are supporting Imran Khan. Not everyone can fight some can just can vote. some in rural sindh cannot evern do that

CAPTAIN SOLO

MPA (400+ posts)
Why didnt PTI make army chief subservient to civilian leadership when they were in power.At that time it was said establishment is on the same page as civilian leadership.
because guns and money are more powerful than civil liberties