ہم کس کے لیے لڑ رہے ہیں، تحریک انصاف اور پاکستان کے نظام کے لیے ایک سوال

KhanWarrior

MPA (400+ posts)
excellent I hope you were speaking literally not figuratively
Yes i meant fighting for justice without regard for consequences. And ALLAH has never disappointed me when I take a stand for justice. InSH ALLAH we will also win this current fight against the generals who think they own pakistan.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Citizen X please teach him some angreji - You corrected my angreji and now it is too much very good.
Having read the thread to get some context, seems to me you're just being your regular pseudo-intellectual, conceited, arrogant, patronizing, pretentious oozing with hubris self as usual.

KhanWarrior

MPA (400+ posts)
Just be careful - They have done this to people who are a million times more influential than you. You bechara are a poor guy. I would also advise you to change your ID name. They may locate your from your IP and make an example out of your and your poor family. Also my sincere suggestion would be to kiss ass of the SHO and patwari and request forgiveness. You seem like a strong person to withstand stripping and sexual torture but Nawaz sharif - Muneera have stooped to the lowest of the low levels and are going after women of warriors like you.

P.S: Dr Adam This poor guy is in hot soup. Please give him your valuable advice.

Also rambler, ISI and army is not a powerful organization, I can give you detailed examples from recent 2 years history. The reason people are somewhat showing hesitation is that tribal culture has receded in pakistan, now this everyone for himself mentality which has given power to the institutes like ISI and army who have large number of people and they can concentrate them on a few persons and spread fear. As soon as their terror will increase, tribal culture will also increase in pakistan and i am already seeing the signs of this in KpK where people on the streets have started thinking differently.