یوٹیوب پر حامد میر جیو پر حامد میر سے زیادہ خطرناک ہوگا

Lubnakhan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Can't you see what happened with Asad Toour ?
It is not difference of opinion. It's difference between Dajal and others.
Don't support the criminals, raise your voice against the criminals
You consider them criminals, go to courts to get justice!! No one is saying journalists should be beaten, but we can’t side with Hamid Mir!! He shouldn’t have resorted to low level! We can’t accept his words/ your words/or even my words, without proof!! The fact that Asad tur finds it hard to chant Pakistan zinda bad and Israel murda bad is not okay with me!! No matter what the case is, this fight is not between Dajal and believers!! It’s very wrong of you to insinuate that it is!! We all know who was the first to tweet when this incident happened!! American embassy!! Right!

Raja7866

Minister (2k+ posts)
You consider them criminals, go to courts to get justice!! No one is saying journalists should be beaten, but we can’t side with Hamid Mir!! He shouldn’t have resorted to low level! We can’t accept his words/ your words/or even my words, without proof!! The fact that Asad tur finds it hard to chant Pakistan zinda bad and Israel murda bad is not okay with me!! No matter what the case is, this fight is not between Dajal and believers!! It’s very wrong of you to insinuate that it is!! We all know who was the first to tweet when this incident happened!! American embassy!! Right!
I know that Asad Toour and Hamid Mir is right. Why the terrorist who attacked Asad Toour are not arrested yet. Such terrorist must be hanged.
Pakistan is suffering just because of this kind of terrorist. We as a whole nation suffer because of these types of terrorists.
Hamid Mir is absolutely right and we support him in such difficult times.
But coward and illiterate people like you will be on Dajal side as usual. Anyways keep it up. That is your destiny to support Election Choor Niazi and other criminals.

Husaink

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
میں نے تمہاری سابقہ ماں ریحام خان کی کتاب پڑی تھی۔ سوچا تجھے مزہ لینے کا شوق ہے اسی لئے راستہ بتا دیا۔ ٹیریان کے بھائی تم بھی اپنی سابقہ ماں کی کتاب پڑھ لینا گدھے
لگتا ہے پھر تم نے اپنی باجی مریم کی کتاب نہیں پڑھی کہ نو مہینے کا کام تین چار مہینوں میں کیسے کرنا ہے مگر تمہارا قصور نہیں تم خود دو مہینے میں ہی ہوگئے تھے (کھوتی دیا )