‏وزیراعظم سے درخواست ہے کہ وہ ایف ڈبلیو او سے فوٹیج لے کر دیکھیں، کشمالہ

kakamuna420

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
she was using the car as a bed room to sleep. If you see the speed of car it should be around 60 miles per/hour. Which street in Isb allows that speed.

I have seen 10s of accidents at around 30-40 miles per hour and the damage is not what her car got.

Even if the driver was driving, she should have told him to slow down.

I doubt that a driver will drive like this, especially when you don't an emergency break.

My prognosis is that the driver (whoever he was) was totally drunk.

kakamuna420

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Fuck these ELITE PEOPLE.....They will cry a river if they get hurt. Four other dead people mean NOTHING TO THEM.....They will fucking sold their mothers for a $
well elite people are kanjoos too. if you want to solve the issue, pay 2.5 crore to each dead person and it will be all ok. but you know these people. they will die for a dollar

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
South asian countries (India, Pakistan Bangladesh) are perhaps the only countries in the world where road accidents are treated as personal enmities, and people immediately start duking it out on the street...and police will watch, even when they are standing right there.

Absolutely dumb population, and untrained police.

Accidents should be treated as what they are...accidents. Finding the party at fault is the job of the police, not media, not onlookers.