6 jamaat islami students expelled from international islamic university islamabad for opposing music

QaiserMirza

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Islam don't mean to use force neither prophet used sword force to bring islam like jamiat students but can do hidayat naseehat guide,request further he and his lord responsible for what ever HE or she do. (clap)
برائی دیکھو تو اسے ہاتھ سے روکو .....................................دل سے برا سمجھنا دین کا کمزور ترین درجہ ہے

QaiserMirza

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Music is NOT haraam in any religion including Islam. It is only extremist wahabi Islam that has flown to Pakistan with Saudi petrol money that has been a source of preaching this narrow version of Islam. In Islam everything is decided on its ends and purposes. All kinds of music does not bring people to evil and hence it is only narrow, bigotted minds and not Islam which say music is haraam! It is such extremists who defame the peaceful message of Islam. All the great mystics, sufis and buzagran-e-deen used music for spreading the humane and peaceful message of Islam. People like 'drkjke' need to broaden their minds.
ہمارا دین ہماری مرضی کے مطابق ہے
موسیقی کو جب دل چاہے جائز کر لیں قوالی یا کسی اور شکل میں
زنا کو جب چاہے جائز اور حلال کر لیں متعہ کی شکل میں اور ثواب بھی حاصل کریں
واہ کیا بات ہے - مذہب میں آزادی ہو تو ایسی ہو

H.Abbas

Citizen
What nonsense utterances regarding the piety in Islam, when you know little and consider some weak hadith that does not apply to the question of expulsion. Grow up, get educated then write your nonsense, your personal piety is so injured then turn away, instead of imposing your moronic views on others.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
برائی دیکھو تو اسے ہاتھ سے روکو .....................................دل سے برا سمجھنا دین کا کمزور ترین درجہ ہے

گولی مار دو تو غازی ، دین مکمل ہو جاۓ گا ،

Is Badmashi allowed in Islam ?

A Muslim means a Shareef and Noble person.

Badmashi means Fasad and Fasad is worst than killing. It is the base of Kiling.

What Hazrat Haroon AS did , when Samri made a calf and people start worshiping them ?

He just told them not to do this Shirk. It was the greatest sin.

And What Hazrat Musa did ?

Had they done any badmashi ?

Or they picked up a sword and killed everyone ?

No, but this JI always start firing and mostly kill a person.

This is not the way in Islam to stop any thing.

According to Quran , برائی کو اچھائی سے ختم کرو

So better to learn Islam , not Mullaism.

Last edited:

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
ہمارا دین ہماری مرضی کے مطابق ہے
موسیقی کو جب دل چاہے جائز کر لیں قوالی یا کسی اور شکل میں
زنا کو جب چاہے جائز اور حلال کر لیں متعہ کی شکل میں اور ثواب بھی حاصل کریں
واہ کیا بات ہے - مذہب میں آزادی ہو تو ایسی ہو

Please add المسيار‎ too , our favourite Salfi , and Saudi style of 100 wives.

Qasir Bhai , tomorrow go out and start beating every girl who is wearing necker or shorts, around u.

It is farz for u , because u r true muslim. I respect u.and your passion about Pakistan and Islam.

Last edited:

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
What is Islam ?

Islam is :
1- Surrender

2- Submission

3- Obedience

4- Sincerity

5- Peace

When these qualities are gathered in a person he is called Muslim, and then 5 pillers of Islamic Ebadat.

Please check out , http://www.whatsislam.com/ ( specially at 4 )

Last edited:

Scorpion

Banned
Re: 6 jamaat islami students expelled from international ilamic university for opposing musical night

I am not denying importance of Ahadeeth. I am only saying that there are some strong Ahadeeth and some are Naqis. We should try to research first before accepting them unfabricated. There are good scientific ways to testify hadeeth's correctness. In my opinion both Shia and Sunni should be agreeing to a hadeeth to be correct. Both are muslims and both should be respected equally. Many Islamic dictator kings had patronised scholars throuout the history and they still do. They can force these scholars to make laws or issue fatwas. On denying their heads would have been chopped off. How you can deny your Islamic brutal history starting from War of Camels to Karbala.

I got my answer dear . . . .

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Re: 6 jamaat islami students expelled from international ilamic university for opposing musical night

Do'nt be stuck in time capsule. Islam is a dynamic religion and has come for all times and places. After 100 thousands years when man will start living in moon, Islam will still be applicable on the moon (but with minor changes). Please do'nt close the door of ijtehad by quoting fatwas of 1st century.

Ijtehad does not meant to declare Halal Haram and Haram Halal. Humanity is ever dependent and remain dependent on nature and its phenomenons. Humans can live on Moon not yet able to change its course.

Doctorplato

Councller (250+ posts)
Jamat-e-Islam is simply a group of hypocrites and lawless crooks! They have nothing to do with Islam. They are just the B-team of our bewaqoof faujis!

Scorpion

Banned
Honestly speaking , Music is not allowed in Islam but it does not mean that Jamat Islami India should attack on Bollywood.

or Mansooah attack on any film studio in Pakistn .

They never did so. But in Universities , Jamiat is a great Ghundah Gard party.

If they dont like music , they should not go there simply , but who allowed them to do violence.

They could celebrate a 'Naat night ' same time to give a choice to student , and finish the un islamic thing.

I have seen that Jamatis are going to watch blue movies and dances by themselvs.

They are not Islami or Muslim , they r just Badmash people.

And Badmashi is not allowed in Islam or any culture.

U must have seen Nazims of JI , living in Canada and US.... they r not better than normal person.

This Ghundah Gardi is just in campus ....

Brother,

Issue is that if the Jamati s are involved in ghunda gardi or other unsocial habits in the University . . . . Please Kick them out . . . .

But not on this incident as to stop the sins and the other unsocial activities through the power of Arm is the responsibility of every Muslim . . . . Its not about weather some body like a sin or not, but still a sin has to be stopped either through power of Arms (For a first grade Muslim), or through the power of Tongue ( For a Second grade Muslim) and last to be accepted as a Sin inside heart ( For a Third grade Muslim) . . . . .

Scorpion

Banned
What nonsense utterances regarding the piety in Islam, when you know little and consider some weak hadith that does not apply to the question of expulsion. Grow up, get educated then write your nonsense, your personal piety is so injured then turn away, instead of imposing your moronic views on others.

Who gave you the authority to consider a Hadees as a weak one . . . . Do you have enough knowledge and brain to declare a Hadees as such . . . . Even a weak Hadees can not be rejected other wise those who compiled it 1300 years back would had rejected it . . . .

Its better that you should stop your nonsense . . . .

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Brother,

Issue is that if the Jamati s are involved in ghunda gardi or other unsocial habits in the University . . . . Please Kick them out . . . .

But not on this incident as to stop the sins and the other unsocial activities through the power of Arm is the responsibility of every Muslim . . . . Its not about weather some body like a sin or not, but still a sin has to be stopped either through power of Arms (For a first grade Muslim), or through the power of Tongue ( For a Second grade Muslim) and last to be accepted as a Sin inside heart ( For a Third grade Muslim) . . . . .

Today go and attack any cinema in your neighbor.

Or try to stop the dance market , ( shahi Muhallah ) or any video shop atleast.

Why this action only in universities.

The simple thing is there should be some rule that there should be any unhealthy activity like this.

Any way if a student get killed in this kind of opposition , is it fair or a bigger sin is done to stop a smaller sin.

Anyways , in Islam , دھینگا مشتی is not allowed and justified.

Stop the crime with a better way.

FlyHigh

Senator (1k+ posts)

Does that matter?

It cetainly does matter because if you are sitting outside Pakistan and advocating such a scenario, then it is nothing but pure hypocracy

FlyHigh

Senator (1k+ posts)

it matters to some,
i live in Allah subhanahu,s world,created by allah alone ,who alone is the maalik of universe and whatever it beholds,so allah alone is my boss...this should be enough i guess,location does not matter,words of truth do matter though.

Don't dodge the question, one more time where do you live? If I live in USA and and advocate Taliban type of system in Pakistan then I am nothing but a hypocrit, period end of story

mrbaig

Senator (1k+ posts)

Quran is also written after Prophet's death.

کیا تمہیں معلوم ہے تم کیا کہہ رہے ہو۔(omg)۔