6 jamaat islami students expelled from international islamic university islamabad for opposing music

Scorpion

Banned
Re: 6 jamaat islami students expelled from international ilamic university for opposing musical night

What is your geographical location drkjke

What does the Quoting of an Ahadees had to do with Geographical Location . . . . Or due to your Geographical Location, you consider Music Halal as per your current form of Christianity . . . .

Scorpion

Banned
I do agree with Haqiqath. Jamiat students shouldnt have just forced to stop it, they should have asked first.

Anyways @ SMGILANI

Quran and Hadiths both were written by the same sahabas at the time of prophet Muhammad SAW. Quran started being compiled in Hazrat Omar's RA era and was completed in Hazrat Usman's khilafat era. Hadiths were compiled in the the time of tabiyeen into books who were the people who were the students of sahabas. Sahabas followed the same hadiths which are compiled into these books called sihah sittah (the six authentic texts)

Its my sincere request for you not to reject hadiths as all the scholars from every maslak or fiqh have unanimously agreed on this issue that a person who rejects hadiths is out of the fold of Islam and he is considered to be a kafir.

If we dont follow hadiths how would we know the way of praying salah? and there are thousand of others things too.

Anyways I pray that you start acccepting all the hadiths and may Allah grant you with good dunya and good aakhirah ameen.

salams

Brother,

Kin Bhainsou ka aahgay aap been baja rahay hou . . . .

And I don t agree with your first sentence, since the first level of Imman requires it to stop the Sins from the power of Hands . . . .

Scorpion

Banned
Music is NOT haraam in any religion including Islam. It is only extremist wahabi Islam that has flown to Pakistan with Saudi petrol money that has been a source of preaching this narrow version of Islam. In Islam everything is decided on its ends and purposes. All kinds of music does not bring people to evil and hence it is only narrow, bigotted minds and not Islam which say music is haraam! It is such extremists who defame the peaceful message of Islam. All the great mystics, sufis and buzagran-e-deen used music for spreading the humane and peaceful message of Islam. People like 'drkjke' need to broaden their minds.

Dear,

Give the example of the Prophet Muhammad (SAW) and Sahabas (RA) as they ever part took part in some musical night with mixing of the Genders or used music for the purpose of mystics . . . . Rest as per my knowledge, all the great scholars in the sub continent never used music to propagate Islam . . . . And if some of the Sufis did used music than they did a wrong thing for which even they have to answer the Allah . . . .

Rest there were no Wahabis at time of Holy Prophet (SAW) to influence his thinking regarding music Nauz u billah . . . . And Wahabism is not the issue here but the Nifaq in your heart as orders regarding the music are very much clear . . . .

It is you who need to broaden your mind and except the beauty of Islam than to malign it and link it with the stupid traditions being followed by these Grave Preachers . . . .

swing

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Is Any one pray for those brave guys who does this effort?

agr tou un ki yeh koshish islam saY mutaliq thee tou ALLAH QABOOL farmaye.( A M I N )
aur ALLAH UNHAY jazaye khair dey.

aur woh loog jo samjtay hain kay music halal hai unn k leye sirf itna he kafi hai kay u have been warned now aub yeh unn per hai
kay maan lay tou theek nahe tou aik din tou hazir hona he hai so it will be clarify without to say any word or witness of poor man kind.

no-violence

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Un ke yeh koshish Islam kay mutaliq kaisay ho sakti hay, kia Islam apni ideology kisi dosray per thopnay ke ijazat daita hay? Kia Islam main zabardasti ke ijazat hay?
Is Any one pray for those brave guys who does this effort?

agr tou un ki yeh koshish islam saY mutaliq thee tou ALLAH QABOOL farmaye.( A M I N )
aur ALLAH UNHAY jazaye khair dey.

aur woh loog jo samjtay hain kay music halal hai unn k leye sirf itna he kafi hai kay u have been warned now aub yeh unn per hai
kay maan lay tou theek nahe tou aik din tou hazir hona he hai so it will be clarify without to say any word or witness of poor man kind.

Xohaib

Do you know how they stop these things?
They attack and beat people,savages.
Musical nights shouldnt be allowed but these thugs should also be stopped.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Re: 6 jamaat islami students expelled from international ilamic university for opposing musical night

Music is not Haraam in Islam. We should try to follow Quran first before following books which were written almost 150 years after Muhammad's pbuhdeath.

Should we leave the FATWAS complied in first century and follow the FITNAS initiated in 1400 century.

Resonant

MPA (400+ posts)
First of all, music is not Haram in its self, otherwise Rasool-Allah would never listen to it. Sahaba would never listen to it.
There is something else which can make it forbidden, if that thing is not present, than it is permissible.

And second thing, it is a controversial matter, so those jamati students, even though they have a difference of opinion, it does not give them right to make trouble over this matter. Just walkout, dont participate if you think it is Haram. Just give your point of view, but dont try to CONTROL others in the name of your understanding.

moazzamniaz

جمعیت غنڈوں اور بدمعاشوں پر مشتمل ایک مافیا گروپ کا نام ھے اور ان سلطاں راہیوں کو درسگاہوں سے نکالنا عین اسلام ھے. شرم، حیا، اسلام وغیرہ ان غنڈوں کو کبھی چھو کر بھی نہیں گزرا

sngilani

Should we leave the FATWAS complied in first century and follow the FITNAS initiated in 1400 century.

Do'nt be stuck in time capsule. Islam is a dynamic religion and has come for all times and places. After 100 thousands years when man will start living in moon, Islam will still be applicable on the moon (but with minor changes). Please do'nt close the door of ijtehad by quoting fatwas of 1st century.

hawk eyed

MPA (400+ posts)

Quran is also written after Prophet's death.
QURAN e PAK was written in the life of Prophet pbuh it was compiled by the orders of my Prophetpbuh only it was transfomed into a book after HE passed away
so get your facts right bro

hawk eyed

MPA (400+ posts)
First of all, music is not Haram in its self, otherwise Rasool-Allah would never listen to it. Sahaba would never listen to it.
There is something else which can make it forbidden, if that thing is not present, than it is permissible.

And second thing, it is a controversial matter, so those jamati students, even though they have a difference of opinion, it does not give them right to make trouble over this matter. Just walkout, dont participate if you think it is Haram. Just give your point of view, but dont try to CONTROL others in the name of your understanding.
elaborate your statement regarding music please i need to know about other perceptions....no offense

sngilani

So you are trying to deny the authenticity of Ahadees . . . . Tomorrow you will deny Quran, As the current form with the Aarrabs, Paras and Sequence was organised at the time of the Third Caliph, Hazarat Usman (RA) . . . .

From your words you seem to be a Shite . . . .

I am not denying importance of Ahadeeth. I am only saying that there are some strong Ahadeeth and some are Naqis. We should try to research first before accepting them unfabricated. There are good scientific ways to testify hadeeth's correctness. In my opinion both Shia and Sunni should be agreeing to a hadeeth to be correct. Both are muslims and both should be respected equally. Many Islamic dictator kings had patronised scholars throuout the history and they still do. They can force these scholars to make laws or issue fatwas. On denying their heads would have been chopped off. How you can deny your Islamic brutal history starting from War of Camels to Karbala.

Last edited:

moazzamniaz

I agree with you 100%. The biggest threat to foundation of Islami Jumhooria-e-Pakistan is from Islamic political Parties

?????? ????? ?????????? ?? ?? ??? ???? ??????? ???. ?? ???????? ?? ??? ????? ???? ???? ??????? ???.??? ????????? ?? ????? ?? ??????? ???????? ?? ??? ??? ??? ????????? ?????? ?? ????????? ????? ?? ??????? ??????? ?? ????, ????? ??? ??????? ?? ???? ???. ?? ?? ??? ???? ????? ?? ?? ????? ?????? ?? ??? ??? ???? ???. ????? ?? ??? ????? ??????? ?? ???? ???. ??? ??????? ?? ???? ?? ???? ???? ?? ???? ???? ????? ??? ?? ??? ???? ?????? ?????? ?? ???? ??? ???? ?? ??? ???. ?? ???????? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?????? ??? ?????? ?? ????? ???? ???? ????. ???? ??? ??? ???????? ?? ?? ????? ??? ??? ????? ?????
IIUI girls push their IJT tormentor out

* Students stage sit-in for seven hours unless administration expels Abdullah
* VP Parveen Qadir Agha says the protesters will not be spared!
* IJT demands victimised girls be punished for entering ‘prohibited area’

By Mahtab Bashir

ISLAMABAD: Students of International Islamic University Islamabad (IIUI) on Tuesday staged a seven-hour-long protest demonstration against torture and public humiliation of a female student from Faculty of Management Sciences (FMS) at the hands of Islami Jamiat Tuleba (IJT) unless the university administration expelled the main attacker, Abdullah.

IIUI administration has issued a notification to expel Abdullah, a student of Engineering Department, as well as considering an action against the protestors for raising their voice against the harassment.

According to sources, all departments of the university remained closed on Monday and Tuesday against the incident while bus service remained suspended.

On Saturday evening, a group of female students of FMS were taking snaps in the Engineering Block when Abdullah, accompanied by others, appeared to preach them against photography, declaring it haram. He then slapped and reportedly kicked a girl from the group and humiliated them.

Sources said that it was not the first instance that Abdulah subjected a woman to humiliation; he had done it twice in the past - once he battered two female students in university’s library and then he beat a female teacher, while she was coming out of a seminar. The sources further said Abdullah’s repeated cruel acts were brought in the notice of IIUI administration but they did not pay heed to it, encouraging him to continue bashing women and subjecting them to humiliation through his hate sermons.

The protestors on Tuesday staged a sit-in in front of the university bus stop from 9:00 am till 3:00 pm. They were of the view that Abdullah must be taken to task by administration of university. They demanded that the university administration expel Abdullah.

They did not let the shuttle service to run in a peaceful manner. Girls, especially, braved rain that kept falling on and off all through the day. They took out their umbrellas but refused to leave the venue unless their tormentor is out.

It was a public information that Abdullah was a worker of the IJT but the party’s hold on the IIUI is so strong that Vice President Perveen Qadir Agha came to the protesting girls to tell them that Abdullah has no links with the IJT.

The sources said Agha was more interested in punishing the protesting students than Abdullah. The protesting students told Daily Times that Agha had noted down their names and threatened to expel them.

Agha, however, said that the protesting students did not comply with the rules and regulations of the university. She said Abdullah has already been debarred by university administration than why this protest was staged. She said all those students who participated in the protest would now be punished accordingly.

It was witnessed that the protestors remained peaceful all through the day and not a single glass was broken during the two-day strike. The sources said that IJT will now back Abdullah in court, taking plea that the victim girl had not filed an application against him.

IJT Secretary Information (Punjab) Usama Khalil said all those behind this ‘sad’ incident should be punished. He confirmed that Abdullah remained a member of IJT but his membership was cancelled because of violation of ‘party discipline’. “There are a few elements who want to tarnish the image of IJT,” Khalil said.

But during the course of this face-saving act, he demanded that the group of female students who were attacked should also be punished as they are held responsible for entering the Engineering Block on a day when they were ‘prohibited’.
http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp?page=2010\04\21\story_21-4-2010_pg11_3

?? ????????? ??? ?????? ??? ???? ? ?????? ???? "??????? ???????" ?? ???? ?? ??? ???. ?? ??? ??? ?? ??? ????????? ??? ???? ? ?????? ?? ????? ?? ???????? ?? ???? ????? ?????? ???? ???. ???? ????? ?? ???? ?????? ???????? ??? ?? ?? ?? ?? ????????? ??? ?? ??? ?? ??? ??? ???? ???. ????? ????????? ??? ???? ???? ???? ??? ??? ???? ???? ???
http://www.thenews.com.pk/TodaysPrintDetail.aspx?ID=25289&Cat=4&dt=1/13/2011
?? ?? ???? ?? ?? ??
????? ?? ?? ??????? ???? ??? ??? ???? ?? ???. ?? ????? ??? ????? ?? ??? ?????? ?? ??? ??

Last edited:

freshnkool

Minister (2k+ posts)
i know that kind of music is not allowed in islam but i have two objections speically with jamat-e-islami students

1. they use force and try to impose their will (right or wrong by force) which they have no right because they are not state police or judges
2. many people in our nation try to make things bigger than they actually are ( like one brother said music and mixed dance) but in the news its no where mentioned about mixed dance or only music is mentioned

3. in general from all so called islamists and particularly jamate islam or our so called religious class i have a problem ( they never object that much on the biggest sins and crimes of the socity, i.e. corruption, bribery, armed robries, murders, drug gangs, land mafias, atta mafia, sugar mafia, land mafia (who deprive poor people from their property) rapes, voilence against minorities and week people of the socity, and crimes these are the big issues which are causing innocent people in muslim world deaths and all kind of problems due to which thousands of muslims die, thousands of people commit sucide, thousands of children loose their parents, and thousands die because of corruption and fake life saving medicines on these issues no real effort is seen from so called jamate-e-islam and my religious class only just words in talk shows (oh yes we condemn them) but if a woman is wearing jeans, a man is shaking hand with a woman, or there is a musical festival they all pick up sticks and go to brutal limits.

i just wish that kind of vigilence was shown on the bigger crimes of corruption, murders, mafias, poverty, and human rights too. ( because Allah says i can forgive you my rights but will not forgive you if you violate human rights)

sometimes i feel that most of our religious class thinks only having a beared, wearing burka and thats it islam is saved

no matter if people keep on getting killed, mafia keep looting the whole nations, children beg on streets, people die without food and medicines ( thats not big dea for them, l)

once i had a discussion with a corrupt goverment employee in pak

he said our aim is look busy do nothing

sorry to say i feel the same about our so called islamic class, look muslim ( burka, beard, no music etc) but then do whatever you please even if its totally against islaim ( looting, robbing, lies, rape, jali dwai, jali doodh, betrayal, and sooooooooooooooooooooo on)

Last edited:

smalltimepro

Everyone has jumped into a heated debate, without actually investigating the matter. Perhaps they were expelled for the manner in which they conducted their opposition (i.e. destructive or violent), or perhaps for bringing politics into an educational institute.

I will not get into the debate of whether music is forbidden or not. It is a gray area in which some music like national anthems and songs may be deemed permissible by most whereas songs narrating, encouraging and displaying (in videos) obscenity with surely be deemed forbidden by most. Most of the reasonable minds can resolve this by doing a bit of study on the topic.

For the person who suggested that Islam was spread using music, put your facts straight before spreading your brain farts.

sngilani

QURAN e PAK was written in the life of Prophet pbuh it was compiled by the orders of my Prophetpbuh only it was transfomed into a book after HE passed away
so get your facts right bro

Thank u very much for supporting my point of view. These biggoted brains will never understand truth. We do'nt want Wahabi Islam in Pakistan and their Andey Bachey (IJT and TTP). Qaid-e-Azam ZindaAbad. Long live Pakistan (Withoutout so called Islamic Parties).

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Honestly speaking , Music is not allowed in Islam but it does not mean that Jamat Islami India should attack on Bollywood.

or Mansooah attack on any film studio in Pakistn .

They never did so. But in Universities , Jamiat is a great Ghundah Gard party.

If they dont like music , they should not go there simply , but who allowed them to do violence.

They could celebrate a 'Naat night ' same time to give a choice to student , and finish the un islamic thing.

I have seen that Jamatis are going to watch blue movies and dances by themselvs.

They are not Islami or Muslim , they r just Badmash people.

And Badmashi is not allowed in Islam or any culture.

U must have seen Nazims of JI , living in Canada and US.... they r not better than normal person.

This Ghundah Gardi is just in campus ....

Last edited: