Aliimran1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Bilawal Bhutto GIF by Siasat.pk
Pakistan Ppp GIF by Siasat.pk
Pakistan Ppp GIF by Siasat.pk
Sheikh Rasheed Pakistan GIF by Siasat.pk

mughals

yes thats true looks liek this doctor has some issues ? ? ? ?
they should consult our crime minister. he has a lot many randis but only ends up paying them with new houses. no activity happens and therefore he carries a pump

monkk

Senator (1k+ posts)
oh BTW who has netflex watch "game changer"
eating no meat make more pill free person.. I was surprised to find out that not eating meat actually make you more athletic and strong.

Khi

MPA (400+ posts)
country where almost all the population is under 30.. I find it hard to believe that 80% are looking for pills.
Exactly upper se population explode ho rahi hai. Pakistanis don’t seem to be good at anything else but …..

Khi

MPA (400+ posts)
oh BTW who has netflex watch "game changer"
eating no meat make more pill free person.. I was surprised to find out that not eating meat actually make you more athletic and strong.
How is that?
Meat is a source of protein, you can’t fully compensate for the lack of it with just eating vegetables.

rahail

Senator (1k+ posts)
Its a lie. Pakistanis are rabbits. Hum 10 crore se 26 par pounch gaye hai.. Asman se tou nahin utri heh ye makhlooq? Pakistani kid production growth is bursting off charts.

monkk

Senator (1k+ posts)
How is that?
Meat is a source of protein, you can’t fully compensate for the lack of it with just eating vegetables.

Watch the movie they back it up with research... some of which I can not mention here.
Also there is case study where on American-football team had a caterer women who supply them with awesome non meat dishes.. that team had their performance through the roof..
Only after watching that movie I realized when ever I cooked daal and ate it(1 only knew how to cook daal) I was not getting tired cycling/hiking skating etc...
Watch that movie ....you be surprised.

patwari_sab

Its a lie. Pakistanis are rabbits. Hum 10 crore se 26 par pounch gaye hai.. Asman se tou nahin utri heh ye makhlooq? Pakistani kid production growth is bursting off charts.
masha Allah.. nazr E bad se Allah dor ra ke.. Allah is naik kam mai or barkat de