A letter to Haroon ur Rashid

Jams123

MPA (400+ posts)
dear i am talking of what he earned from county cricket but saying that he did tax theft when he was earning millions while playing in pak cricket team .
u r right that wikipedia is not authentic reference but read again my letter .i am not giving reference of wikipedia but saying that u can see reference of his confession of ball tempering given below his profile on wikipedia .u can check the reference as it is authentic.
u right public has nothing to do with ur leader's private matters but when he will lie to the nation then nation will ask ' u too brutus'

I have no idea from your post wtr your focal point is imran khan or haroon rasheed, but what i understood from your post that yourself has admited that imran's past tax debt was not clear until he switched himself into political mode, since he z in politics his tax returns and wealth is known,, so my friend u answer your question of imran's credibility, as he believes on clean politics, whoever wants to carry public mandate should make their asset public, on the contrary others become rich after entering into politics, so they need to hide their wealth, imran made it public so people can catch him if he makes money through politics.

m3zaidi

Voter (50+ posts)
Imran Khan is a good man, who had and has his flaws even now, but overall under him the country can move toward the correct direction. I dont want to go into details right now (too tired) but everyone has a right to disagree with me.

Anyway I just want to take our my frustration on somethings.

One member said that in islam you cannot blame anyone of adultery without 4 eye witnesses, my friend under the shariah it is permissible to now go for medical and circumstantial evidences! And this is accepted by all schools of thought under shariah...anyway again i wont go in details. Disagree with me for all i care :)

Secondly i just don't understand the rant about ".....agar koi insan sache dil se maafi mangle aur seedhe raste pey ajaye to usko maaf kardena chahiyeh aur past bhooljana chahiyeh etc etc etc..." something along those lines. I mean lets say If I commit murders of all your loved ones phir "mein tauba karloon aur maafi mangloon..." tau mujhe bhi maaf kardena chahiyeh....courts ko band kardena chahiyeh hur insaan se maafi mangwaleni chahiyeh lol!

Actually Imran, Musharraf, Nawaz, CJ, Zardari, Altaf, etc etc etc etc etc her politician se maafi mangwaleni chahiyeh aur bus phir unko clean chit deke start karwadena chahiyeh.... this sentence of maafi is the biggest NRO anyone can get, just like what Zardari, Nawaz, and CJ got... everyone comes after apologizing...what kind of nonsense is this? THAT'S why i always say talk objectively, talk on issues, stop considering your leaders as prophets and God's, stop defending them 24/7...talk about what they did right and what they did wrong after analysis and critical thinking. Unfortunately we are not ready to do it, we as a nation are uneducated emotional freaks who cant differentiate between angels and humans!

Lets talk about how Imran can deliver, about his policies, about what he did correct and what he didnt do so well in and we will come to a better conclusion, honestly this thread shouldnt have had any posts but sighhhh! what more can i say... even if you look what Imran preaches, that justice is for all and everyone should work under the law and comes under the law then whether its Imran or any tom dick and harry, all should be accountable and no one should be given a clean slate just because they repented or asked for forgiveness.

Imran is a human, he did wrong, he will do wrong at the same time he did good aswell and he will do better...so lets see what good he can do for Pakistan in present and future and what bad can be expected from him, and then cast our vote in his favor or against him.

Thirdly why is everyone a traitor who writes against Imran? My vote will be for IMRAN but i dont consider anyone a traitor whether he or she likes imran khan or not and may i include zaid hamid lol!

guys we cannot be succesful with Imran as our leader if we dont correct ourselves...one man cant do s hit! we as a nation have to change for the better drastically...! he will come and go but if we remain illiterate, illogical, unethical, immoral, then Allah will also destroy us (God forbid)!!!

nite...

johny

MPA (400+ posts)
Columbus-3.............
I am not going to vote IK in this elections . he is dishonest and corrupt. how can i consider someone my leader and run this country who had been doing ball tempering? if this kind of dishonest is corrupt people are going to run this country then Allah is the only hope to save this country,,,,,,,I am voting PMLN , no one can prove anything against them,,,, so they are honest,,,,,, i am with honest people

k.a.kiani

Minister (2k+ posts)
you know when I read this letter I did
hahahahahahaha....
bhai saara damagh doctori mein hi laga dia hai ya kuchh bacha b hai.
Imran ne kab kaha hai kah wo prophet hai aur uss ne koi sinn nahi kia. aur allam sahib kia tum her shakhs ki her baat ko jaan saktai ho. hamein sirf itna pata hai kah siasat mein 16 saal k baad b, itnai girai ho'ey siasi hareef honai k baad b Imran pe koi corruption ka case nahi kr saka, ussk honesty pe koi haraf nahi utha saka. so what else do u need.

aur dekho tu sahi kah wo kin k khilaaf khara hai. achha tum khud hi bta'o who will be ur choice from the following. imaandari se btana Dr. Ali from USA

Asif zardari (pppp)
nawaz sharif (PMLN)
asfand yar vali( ANP)
Altaf hussai (MQM)
Fazal ur rahman JUI (F)
chaudhary shujaat (PML Q)
or
Imran khan (PTI)

btao btao chupp kion kar ga'ey