A mother's desperation to save son from extremism

اجل کنول

MPA (400+ posts)
Maa ke Bebasi

[FONT=&quot]http://www.dawn.com/2011/06/14/a-mother%E2%80%99s-quest-for-son-lost-to-extremism.html[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]کتنی اور ایسی پروین ہوں گی جنکی اولاد جہاد کے نام پر قتل کر رہے ہوں گے اور کتنی پروین ایسی ہیں جنکے عزیز و اقارب جہاد کے نام پر قتل ہو رہے ہیں۔ اللہ ان دہشت گردوں کے شر سے سب کو پناہ دے۔ [/FONT]

A mother’s quest for son lost to extremism

Dawn Report | From the Newspaper Yesterday

lal-masjid-543-x-275.jpg
In this picture taken 28 March 2007, shows radical Pakistani cleric Abdul Aziz (2-R) surrounded by guards as he stands on a roof of the Lal Masjid or Red Mosque during a protest in Islamabad. Pakistani security forces arrested Aziz, leader of a radical mosque under siege in Islamabad as he tried to flee while disguised in a burqa on 04 July. – AFP Photo

ISLAMABAD: A mother is desperately searching for her only son for the last 32 months after she allegedly lost him to a group of women recruiting teenagers in the capital for the banned Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP).

Determined to bring the culprits to justice, Zahida Parveen told Dawn that the group operating in sector I-10 under the umbrella of Tehrik-i-Islami (TI) is affiliated with the TTP. She added that the sons of “TI women” were holding senior positions in the outlawed militant group.

“These women brainwash teenagers and urge them to become part of Jihad. If this not does work, they kidnap them.” She said in the recent past a number of teenagers have disappeared from sector I-10. “This group is involved in these disappearances.”

According to Parveen, she had left her I-10/2 residence after she received threats from TI and TTP for going to police and judiciary to trace her missing son Adnan.

Though she had been told that her son had “embraced martyrdom”, she has not given up the search.

Adnan left Taxila University’s Chakwal Campus on October 19, 2008 at 7:30pm. Next day Parveen received a call from his cellphone. “Adnan was weeping, saying he was very worried but also asked me not to discuss his disappearance with anyone.” Afterwards, she found Adnan’s cellphone switched off.

Last year in January and June, the Supreme Court heard the case of Adnan’s disappearance on a suo motu. But both the times the hearing was put off.
The desperate mother had also tried to use her contacts with the TI women to find her son.

Shortly after Adnan’s disappearance, she approached Maimoona, a powerful ‘nazima’ of TI in sector I-10. “Maimoona assured me that she would make efforts to bring Adnan back. But I and my family were made to take oath on Quran not to discuss my son’s disappearance with anyone.” The families of Parveen and Maimoona lived in the same street in I-10/2 before Adnan went missing. “Powerful people used to meet with Maimoona and outside her home you would always find big luxury vehicles.”

According to Parveen, months later another IT nazima, Sabina, brought a letter, saying it was written by Adnan. But she said the writing was not Adnan’s. Next day when Parveen complained about the ‘fake’ letter, Maimoona threatened that she was putting her family in danger. But she again assured Parveen that Adnan would be back before Eid.

Though Adnan did not come back before Eid, Parveen received an anonymous call, informing her that a letter was lying outside her doorstep. computer generated letter had the dreadful news: “Ap ka baita shaheed ho gayThea hai.” Parveen rushed to Maimoona’s home, who snatched the letter and again threatened the mother.

Munawar Hussain, uncle of Adnan, blames Maimoona, her daughter Robina and son Owais along with one Mohammad Ashraf and his son Maroof for Adnan’s disappearance. “All these days my search and information gathering tells me that these people are responsible.” Ashraf lived on the ground floor of the house where Parveen lived.

As Maroof had also gone ‘missing’ at the same time, Hussain asked Ashraf about his son’s whereabouts. “Ashraf first said Maroof had gone on Tableegh but later said he was with his sick maternal uncle in Lahore.”

When Hussain contacted Maroof’s elder brother Abdul Rauf, a teacher in a government school in I-10, he got some news about his nephew. “Rauf assured to arrange a meeting with Maroof and also informed that Adnan was alive and busy in Jihad.”

The search also led to discovery that Maimoona’s other son, Ihtasham, died in fighting in Miranshah. “Maimoona’s husband admitted that they received a video and a letter informing them about killing of their son,” Hussain said.

The next stop for the sister and the brother was a meeting with organisers of TI – Yasmin Hameed and Amara Ahsan. It remained unsuccessful. The two women told them to stop making efforts for the recovery of Adnan or face dire consequences.

Amara’s elder son had died in fighting and her younger son is a TTP commander, according to Hussain. “Yasmin’s sons, Ibrahim and Hassan, are also affiliated with TTP.”

Parveen said because of Maimoona’s strong contacts, it took her 10 months to register the FIR about Adnan’s disappearance in August 2009. “It was only after a serving general intervened that the FIR was registered.” The FIR led to the arrest of Maimoona, Robina, Maroof and Sabina, but they got bail from the high court six months ago.

However, police sources believe that Parveen was also part of the TI group. They suspect her son went to tribal area on his own where he was killed.

Sources said the TI was recruiting teenagers in the capital in the name of “Jihad” but they were mainly used for carrying out bombings and suicide attacks. They said the group was involved in a series of cracker blasts in Islamabad last year, besides attacks on the General Headquarters (GHQ) and a mosque in the cantonment in Rawalpindi. Many TI suspects were arrested for their involvement in the attack on GHQ in 2009. Police sources say some TI activists were involved in suicide attacks in the capital.

This report appeared in the print edition of Dawn on June 12, 2011.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Maa ke Bebasi

[FONT=&quot]http://www.dawn.com/2011/06/14/a-mother%E2%80%99s-quest-for-son-lost-to-extremism.html[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]کتنی اور ایسی پروین ہوں گی جنکی اولاد جہاد کے نام پر قتل کر رہے ہوں گے اور کتنی پروین ایسی ہیں جنکے عزیز و اقارب جہاد کے نام پر قتل ہو رہے ہیں۔ اللہ ان دہشت گردوں کے شر سے سب کو پناہ دے۔ [/FONT]

بی بی کراچی میں جو بے گناہ قتل ھو رھے ھیں۔ ان کے بارے آپ کی کیا رائے ھے۔ 35 لوگ دو دن میں قتل کر دئے گئے۔ کون یہ سب کر رھا ھے ۔ کس کے اشارے سے یہ سب ھو رھا ھے۔ اس پر خاموشی? کہیں آپ بھی تو ان کے ساتھہ نہی? ھاں شامل ھو آپ سب بھی۔ آپ ان مافیا لوگوں کو ووٹ دیتے ھو تا کہ وہ پھر اپنی مرضی کریں۔ جو کچھہ کراچی میں ھورھا ھے اس کے مقابلے میں طالبان کا ظلم کچھہ بھی نہی۔

M Ali Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
A mother's quest to save son from Taliban

http://www.dawn.com/2011/06/14/a-mother’s-quest-for-son-lost-to-extremism.html

A mothers quest for son lost to extremism

Dawn Report | From the Newspaper Yesterday

lal-masjid-543-x-275.jpg
In this picture taken 28 March 2007, shows radical Pakistani cleric Abdul Aziz (2-R) surrounded by guards as he stands on a roof of the Lal Masjid or Red Mosque during a protest in Islamabad. Pakistani security forces arrested Aziz, leader of a radical mosque under siege in Islamabad as he tried to flee while disguised in a burqa on 04 July. AFP Photo

ISLAMABAD: A mother is desperately searching for her only son for the last 32 months after she allegedly lost him to a group of women recruiting teenagers in the capital for the banned Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP).

Determined to bring the culprits to justice, Zahida Parveen told Dawn that the group operating in sector I-10 under the umbrella of Tehrik-i-Islami (TI) is affiliated with the TTP. She added that the sons of TI women were holding senior positions in the outlawed militant group.

These women brainwash teenagers and urge them to become part of Jihad. If this not does work, they kidnap them. She said in the recent past a number of teenagers have disappeared from sector I-10. This group is involved in these disappearances.

According to Parveen, she had left her I-10/2 residence after she received threats from TI and TTP for going to police and judiciary to trace her missing son Adnan.

Though she had been told that her son had embraced martyrdom, she has not given up the search.

Adnan left Taxila Universitys Chakwal Campus on October 19, 2008 at 7:30pm. Next day Parveen received a call from his cellphone. Adnan was weeping, saying he was very worried but also asked me not to discuss his disappearance with anyone. Afterwards, she found Adnans cellphone switched off.

Last year in January and June, the Supreme Court heard the case of Adnans disappearance on a suo motu. But both the times the hearing was put off.
The desperate mother had also tried to use her contacts with the TI women to find her son.

Shortly after Adnans disappearance, she approached Maimoona, a powerful nazima of TI in sector I-10. Maimoona assured me that she would make efforts to bring Adnan back. But I and my family were made to take oath on Quran not to discuss my sons disappearance with anyone. The families of Parveen and Maimoona lived in the same street in I-10/2 before Adnan went missing. Powerful people used to meet with Maimoona and outside her home you would always find big luxury vehicles.

According to Parveen, months later another IT nazima, Sabina, brought a letter, saying it was written by Adnan. But she said the writing was not Adnans. Next day when Parveen complained about the fake letter, Maimoona threatened that she was putting her family in danger. But she again assured Parveen that Adnan would be back before Eid.

Though Adnan did not come back before Eid, Parveen received an anonymous call, informing her that a letter was lying outside her doorstep. computer generated letter had the dreadful news: Ap ka baita shaheed ho gayThea hai. Parveen rushed to Maimoonas home, who snatched the letter and again threatened the mother.

Munawar Hussain, uncle of Adnan, blames Maimoona, her daughter Robina and son Owais along with one Mohammad Ashraf and his son Maroof for Adnans disappearance. All these days my search and information gathering tells me that these people are responsible. Ashraf lived on the ground floor of the house where Parveen lived.

As Maroof had also gone missing at the same time, Hussain asked Ashraf about his sons whereabouts. Ashraf first said Maroof had gone on Tableegh but later said he was with his sick maternal uncle in Lahore.

When Hussain contacted Maroofs elder brother Abdul Rauf, a teacher in a government school in I-10, he got some news about his nephew. Rauf assured to arrange a meeting with Maroof and also informed that Adnan was alive and busy in Jihad.

The search also led to discovery that Maimoonas other son, Ihtasham, died in fighting in Miranshah. Maimoonas husband admitted that they received a video and a letter informing them about killing of their son, Hussain said.

The next stop for the sister and the brother was a meeting with organisers of TI Yasmin Hameed and Amara Ahsan. It remained unsuccessful. The two women told them to stop making efforts for the recovery of Adnan or face dire consequences.

Amaras elder son had died in fighting and her younger son is a TTP commander, according to Hussain. Yasmins sons, Ibrahim and Hassan, are also affiliated with TTP.

Parveen said because of Maimoonas strong contacts, it took her 10 months to register the FIR about Adnans disappearance in August 2009. It was only after a serving general intervened that the FIR was registered. The FIR led to the arrest of Maimoona, Robina, Maroof and Sabina, but they got bail from the high court six months ago.

However, police sources believe that Parveen was also part of the TI group. They suspect her son went to tribal area on his own where he was killed.

Sources said the TI was recruiting teenagers in the capital in the name of Jihad but they were mainly used for carrying out bombings and suicide attacks. They said the group was involved in a series of cracker blasts in Islamabad last year, besides attacks on the General Headquarters (GHQ) and a mosque in the cantonment in Rawalpindi. Many TI suspects were arrested for their involvement in the attack on GHQ in 2009. Police sources say some TI activists were involved in suicide attacks in the capital.

This report appeared in the print edition of Dawn on June 12, 2011.

Last edited:

M Ali Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Further commentary about this incident here: http://pioussluts.wordpress.com/2011/06/15/terrorists-in-islamabad-under-isi-nose/

Terrorists in Islamabad under ISI Nose!

Posted: June 15, 2011 by Enchant of Hope in Uncategorized

Well, it is not happening in some remote tribal area located in some remote mountain rage. It is happening just under the nose of ISI and Government of Pakistan. The episode speaks volumes about the inability of government to curtail growing extremism and militancy in the settled areas where Government of Pakistan enjoys full power and authority. From many days, I was noticing strange banners enacted on all the main roads of mainly Sector I-8, I-9 and I-10 in Islamabad. The banners read “Tauba ki Manadi” that means announcement for repentance. Well, I did ignore those banners like most of the people. During these days Hizb-e-Tehrir was distributing the pamphlets outside nearly every mosque of Islamabad and calling upon people to openly declare rebellion against government and armed forces and establish an outdated caliphate!

Fools don’t even know that Caliphate itself was not a honeymoon affair! Even the companions of Prophet were not agreed upon any of righteous caliphs. Usman was murdered. Omar was slain and there was a scuffle between Ammar bin Yasir and Abdullah bin Aamir when Usman was made Caliph. There were wars between Ali and Ayesha, Ali and Muawiya, Ali and those who refused to accept Musa Al-Ashari and Amr ibn Al-Aas as judges to decide the fate of Caliphate! There was war between Hassan ibn Ali and Muawiya and so on!!!

Anyway, coming back to story. Dawn News – that unlike Jung group of newspapers is pro-Pakistani – published a story on the metropolitan page few days ago. The story described the plight of an ailing mother over the loss of her son to extremism. As it said, the mother blamed a certain women whose name is Maimoona of running a Taliban Recruitment Centre with a pseudonym of Tehrik-e-Islami. These women go house to house and ask housewives and other women to attend their daily (or weekly) DARS (a religious lecture) and brainwash them to send their sons to the male off-shoot of their Tableeghi Jamaat (Preacher’s Party). The lady also blamed that the male relatives of the Nazima of TI are active members of Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan and are sending the teenage boys hailing from Islamabad to North Waziristan for the training of suicide bombings.

The mother of Adnan, a BSC Engineering student of University of Engineering and Technology Chakwal, said that her son started to attend the male Dars of Tehrik-e-Islami that is organized by Abdul Rauf who is teacher at local School and also relative of Maimoona, Nazima of Tehrik-e-Islami. His son along with 40 boys between 16 and 22 years of age were taken to special seh roza by Abdul Rauf. Then she received a call from her son Adnan who was crying bitterly on phone. He told his mother that he is in trouble but warned her not to discuss it with anyone as he fears her life. Then the phone was powered off and she never heard of her son Adnan again.

She didn’t loose the hope and went to Maimoona. Maimoona warned her of dire circumstances and told Adnan’s mother that her son had become a mujahid and will not return without embracing martyrdom. She was desperate so she went to local Police Station called Police Station Sabzi Mandi but Police refused to register any case against Maimoona because of her influence. I am very convinced that Maimoona had strong links within Jamaat-e-Islami so Sabzi Mandi Police Station refused to register the case as Jamaat-e-Islami, Islami Jamiat-e-Tulba and other Islamists consider I-10 and I-9 as their strongholds. (I think because mainly lower middle class and uneducated people live there).

Well, then Adnan’s mother approached a serving Army General and told him her plight. Due to influence of the General, Sabzi Mandi police registered the case against Maimoona and arrested her. To my utter dismay (and as expected) local anti-terrorism court acquitted her on bail and main accused disappeared.

Adnan’s mother told journalist that she reached Abdul Rauf whose own son was killed in a drone attack in Miranshah and Abdul Rauf told her that Adnan is well and alive. Next day she received a phone call from an anonymous number informing her that Adnan’s letter is in her porch. She received a letter that she refused to acknowledge as Adnan’s because “it was not in the handwriting of Adnan”. Then after few days Abdul Rauf and other members of Tehrik-e-Islami threatened her of dire consequences if she wouldn’t let go Adnan. But as a mother they didn’t deter her love and courage. After few days she got another letter (this time computer printed) informing her that Adnan has died but she still hopes that Adnan is in North Waziristan.

This is very alarming that Tehrk-e-Islami is recruiting teenagers from Islamabad’s I-10 and as Adnan’s mother accused almost 40 of them are under training. I myself saw banners enacted by Tehrik-e-Islami in Sector I-10 and I myself saw few members of Tehrik-e-Islami.

At least 4 men came to me and asked me to come to their Daras that I refused and they looked into my eyes and said “looks like you don’t know much”… This is happening not in some tribal area but under the nose of Pakistani government and ISI. This is happening in the middle of Police Station Sabzi Mandi, Police Station Industrial Area, CPC I-10, CPC H-10, CPC I-11 and few Kilometers (1.5 KM exactly) away from Police Headquarters Islamabad. Now one can jolly well see the credibility of the agencies and police to curtail extremism and militancy orchestration in I-10.

I see a very surprising increase in the mosque attendees of one particular mosque in I-10/2 called Masjid-e-Salman-Farsi. The Imam of mosque was member of Sipah-e-Sahaba before. These days he has joined Jamaat-e-Islami. Everyday brainwashing sessions happen there and teenagers are recruited and then eventually sent to North Waziristan. Salman Farsi Mosque is becoming another Lal Masjid. Jamaat-e-Islami is involved with face-savers of Taliban and Islami Jamiat-e-Tulba is running a campaign of protecting the ground interests of Taliban. It is no surprise that in the main football ground, opposite to Salman Farsi Masjid near Rajpoot Market in I-10/2, it is written on the wall, “Namakharam Fauj Murdabaad”. This means “Death to Traitor Army!” and “Taliban Zindabaad” that means “Long Live Taliban”.

We are seeing that Couriers of Taliban are operating freely in I-10 and delivering the conversation of Taliban to people. It is no surprise to me now that after Lal Masjid operation our maid told us that there are relatives of Lal Masjid Mullah Ghazi’s wife in Gali no. 2 in I-10/2 and they were telling the stories of Lal Masjid as narrated by Umm-e-Hassan and some girls of seminary were staying with them. This is same Umm-e-Hassan who confessed that they have male and female suicide bombers in Lal Masjid. Another issue is that this cell of Taliban was a sleeping cell but now it is active and running recruitment and other operations of Taliban. This is also very important that since Lal Masjid Operation and Fall of Musharraf, street crimes such as mobile snatching and looting has increased vehemently in I-10/2 particularly. I am seeing clear indications of Taliban involvement.

This is, however, surprising that police is not taking any action against Tehrik-e-Islami. But, as scribe wrote in Dawn, police do believe that Tehrik-e-Islami is the public face of TTP and does recruit teenagers for Taliban and many of them have already been used in suicide bombings in and out of Islamabad. Police also believes that Adnan’s mother was member of Tehrik-e-Islami but after disappearance of Adnan, she left them . But this is not surprising that Police and intelligence agencies are either sleeping or protecting the VIPs of Islamabad. Rehman Malik is not taking any action against Tehrik-e-Islami and Hizb-e-Tehrir (both are Public Faces of Taliban). Courts are acquitting terrorists scot-free and anti-terrorism laws actually favours Taliban and terrorists because they were designed to punish RAW’s terrorists not Islamists’ Terrorists. This is because during 90s and 80s our Security Establishment and Taliban along with other extremists were having a passionate love-affair. And ISI and Army were raising private militias to protect “strategic interests”.

Time is running out! When shall we wake up? Or we would just sit in plush drawing-rooms with expensive Persian Carpets under our feet and discuss Pakistan like the recent episode of Gossip Girl!!!

Pak Zindabad

Councller (250+ posts)
This is scary.............very scary situation.........unbelieve-able that this is happening in Islamabad right under ISI and Military Head Quarter.................This is a going to cause lot of damage to the Country in coming days.........

M Ali Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is scary.............very scary situation.........unbelieve-able that this is happening in Islamabad right under ISI and Military Head Quarter.................This is a going to cause lot of damage to the Country in coming days.........
What is even more scary is that these terror elements existed and thrived in Pakistan for nearly 20-25 years with full clandestine support of Army, ISI, politicians, businessmen etc.

Now this monster has out-grown its mentor and is consuming us from within since last 6 years (after failure to 'liberate' Kashmir in 1990s, and increasingly targeting minorities across Pakistan).

and what do we do? BLAME INDIA OF COURSE!

M Ali Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
http://pioussluts.wordpress.com/2011/05/23/how-to-defeat-taliban-simple-solution/

How to defeat Taliban? Simple Solution!

The thing that concerns me the most is that we lack clear vision to defeat Taliban. Although now the war is within our borders and Taliban are using strong symbolism by destroying the state assets worth 72 million dollars. Recent attack on PNS Mehran is another strong message sent not only to Pakistani Establishment but to the international community abroad that Taliban are capable to strike the dearest assets of Pakistani State. Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) has accepted the responsibility and commented that the terrorists were trained to hole up within the base for three days.

This is also very clear that they had sophisticated weaponry including hi-tech night vision and Infrared goggles. One corpse that is being shown on television suggests that terrorists were from North Western Pakistan. As TTP has claimed the responsibility so we see that the links of this dreadful act goes back to North Waziristan where Taliban are holed up and using it as a Launchpad to strike strategic assets of Pakistan. The question is that how can we control the growing threat to Pakistan? These are the steps that can be taken for a viable solution of the menace of Taliban in Pakistan.

1. Nature of Strategy

This strategy is two-pronged strategy. It has two distinct objective-oriented phases that include both short term and long term relief.

(a) Identify the enemy correctly:

We should identify our enemy. Taliban of every faction are our enemy. It doesn’t matter if they are hostile to us currently or not. The thing that matters is their ideology. We should stop classifying Taliban into Good Taliban and Bad Taliban as both factions share same ideology. While some have set their short-term objective as occupation of Pakistan and converting it into a theocratic Taliban State, others are waiting for the right opportunity but occupying Pakistan is in their target list. So we shouldn’t close our eyes to this direct threat and treat them as enemy as well.

(b) Nip the Evil in the BUD:

We should attack the den of Taliban that is North Waziristan there and then. Our Armed forces must not wait for another terrible incident and should go after Taliban in North Waziristan as soon as possible. This will bring short term relief to the affected and demoralized public. The conquered North Waziristan will also have a symbolic value as nearly all Taliban are located there and it is their major center. North Waziristan is epicenter of Terrorism both national and international.

(c) Self-Audit:

Our Armed Forces and ISI should conduct a self-audit and launch a covert operation within its own hierarchy to cleanse the institutions from the rogue elements. It has been accepted at highest levels that there are some rouge elements within the network of ISI and Armed forces that are patronizing Taliban and providing the key information of strategic importance to them. Army must eliminate covertly all those serving and retired elements as soon as possible.

(d) See who is financing the terrorists:

It is time for us to realize that we should prefer Pakistan over every other thing. It is the right time to make public the names of the offshore financers of Taliban. The financers are located in Gulf countries such as Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and elsewhere in the Arab heartland. We should put in place a proper mechanism to block the fund transfer of the terrorists from their patrons in Arab world.

(e) RAW Factor:

RAW is not directly supporting Taliban but it is providing tactical and technical training to TTP through her counterparts in Afghanistan and Gulf facilitators. Many so-called diplomatic missions across the Durand Line in Afghanistan are basically operational centers of RAW that are directly involved in hefty financial support and providing hi-tech training to TTP through her Gulf facilitators. This is a long-term realization program as world is largely Indophile these days. Before making realize the international community about the involvement of RAW in tactical and financial support of Taliban, we must come clean ourselves and get rid of the black sheep within our own folds.

(f) Media Checks & Elimination of Conspiracy Theories:

Media Mullahs especially Hamid Mir and Jung Media group is particularly involved in the gratification of Taliban. They are misleading general public and gratifying terrorists and projecting them as national heroes. Establishment should place a check on Pro-Taliban media and eliminate it for the time being. Short term relief can come by declaring the secret links of Jung Media Group with RAW and Mittal and Mittal to general public. Establishment should not take any pressure on the closure of Jung Media Group and use full force against the rogue Pro-Taliban elements within Pakistani media.

(g) Make Pro-Pakistan Media Strong:

We need a stronger projection of Pro-Pakistan media. ISPR needs a more viable and goal oriented method to project the soft image of Pakistan and to curtail anti-Pakistan and Pro-Taliban elements within the folds of Pakistani media.

(h) Writ of State:

Very unfortunately writ of State is missing from the settled areas as well. We can see very easily the activists of banned outfits such as Hizb-e-Tehrir, Lashkar-e-Tayyaba, Jamaat-ud-Dawa, Sipah Sahaba (with different name) operating and distributing hate material outside mosques. The banners and stickers of Hizb-e-Tehrir are displayed openly even in Federal Capital Islamabad on every light pole. The Activists of Hizb-e-Tehrir openly distribute anti-state propaganda pamphlets after every Friday prayer outside mosques. We need to establish strong writ of State within our settled areas and eliminate these public faces of Taliban through a covert intelligence operation. This is also important for the intelligence gathering. Once you establish the writ of State within the areas where you exercise the State’s writ officially then it will be a lot easier for you to go after Taliban wherever you find them!

(i) Cull Taliban Supporters:

We need to cull Taliban’s public support. The main public supporters of Taliban are Islamist religio-political parties. Establishment should declare its clear policy. As Taliban are national enemy so their supporters will be dealt as them. Once public support of Taliban is eradicated then it will be a lot more easier to stop the growing extremism. Jamaat-e-Islami and other religio-political parties should be given one point surrender program that they should denounce and abandon Taliban publically. If they refuse to do so then they should also be dealt like Taliban and operation against their activists should be launched. The biggest threat is Islami Jamiat-e-Tulba. A TTP commander who was also Amir of Islami Jamiat-e-Tulba Karachi University chapter has been nabbed by the Law Enforcement Agencies. This should be enough to conclude that JI, IJT, JUI-(F) and other religio-political parties are basically public face of Taliban. A full scale operation should be launched in all major universities of Pakistan especially Karachi University, Peshawar University, Punjab University, Quaid-e-Azam University, Islamic University and Bahauddin Zikriya University against Jamiat-e-Tulba-e-Islam. Establishment should put all these religio-political parties into terror list if they refuse to denounce and abandon Taliban publically.

Negotiations should be initiated with Imran Khan over the issue of Taliban support and he should also be given one point agenda of denouncing Taliban in public. Long term steps should be taken to separate Nationalist activists in all provinces of Pakistan from Taliban.

(j) Debriefing of Youth and redefinition of national text book syllabus:

With extermination of the public face of Taliban, Establishment should also revisit the national curriculum and cleanse it from all pro-Taliban and terrorist aspects. Establishment should rewrite the real Pakistani History and remove the hotchpotch and twisted national history introduced by Zia ul Haq.

(k) Closure of Pro-Taliban Mosques and Seminaries:

A national uniform syllabus should be introduced in all institutions of Pakistan and Pro-Taliban seminaries and mosques should be closed down. Establishment should run an awakening campaign on Pro-Pakistan media and make general public realize that these mosques and seminaries are working against Pakistan. Religious symbolism should be used effectively in debriefing of masses before the closure of Pro-Taliban elements. We need a proper campaign of demonization of Taliban’s public supporters.

(l) Elimination of unwanted checks on public morality:

We need to remove all the unwanted checks on public morality introduced by Zia ul Haq. Establishment needs to provide public with more recreational opportunities such as alcohol and gambling that are currently illegal in Pakistan. By elimination of unwanted checks on public morality, we can divert the mind of the youth from the media frenzy. (I personally find it rather funny how legalising alcohol etc can make any difference, but this puritanical tendency of Jamaatis to take charge of this, while they horde in all those tikka kababs and naans, is a good way of stopping this nonsense - M Ali Khan)

(m) Elimination of Corruption and introduction of swift justice system:

Corruption is a very big problem that we are facing. Establishment should take over the country and eliminate corruption from all levels and enact laws that should provide swift justice to the affected people. State should take steps to renew the trust of people on State apparatus.

(n) International Image Building Campaign:

It is alright if you are killing Taliban on your own soil. Make the world understand through Pro-Pakistani media that Pakistani State is doing its job of protecting people from National Enemy and sweeping the leftovers of the party that CIA threw with Taliban back in Cold War Days. With effective media campaigning, we can secure hefty payments from international community under the pretext of elimination of international threat.

2. The Fruits of Toil:

The short-term fruits of the toil are secession of terrorist attacks in Pakistan. The long term benefits include renewed trust in Pakistani State along with more foreign investment and betterment in the lifestyle of public. More investment means elimination of poverty. We need to take these steps as soon as possible. The most alarming factor is that certain areas of Pakistan have become Suicide Bomber factories where a Suicide Bomber is available for Rs 10,000 to 20,000 depending upon the scenario. We should take the above steps as soon as possible before we see No More Pakistan!

This is also an opportunity for us to unite together as one nation! Let’s join hands to defeat Taliban! Taliban Murdabaad! Pakistan Zindabad!

Last edited:

Piyasa

Minister (2k+ posts)

بی بی کراچی میں جو بے گناہ قتل ھو رھے ھیں۔ ان کے بارے آپ کی کیا رائے ھے۔ 35 لوگ دو دن میں قتل کر دئے گئے۔ کون یہ سب کر رھا ھے ۔ کس کے اشارے سے یہ سب ھو رھا ھے۔ اس پر خاموشی? کہیں آپ بھی تو ان کے ساتھہ نہی? ھاں شامل ھو آپ سب بھی۔ آپ ان مافیا لوگوں کو ووٹ دیتے ھو تا کہ وہ پھر اپنی مرضی کریں۔ جو کچھہ کراچی میں ھورھا ھے اس کے مقابلے میں طالبان کا ظلم کچھہ بھی نہی۔

Mana kay karachi mein jo horaha hai wo bohat afsoos nak baat hai, lekin meray bhai jo yea khabar hai us say pura mulk mutaassir hai. Islam ko bhi tehreek-e-taliban jaisi dehshatgard tanzeemein puri duniya mein badnam kar rahi hain. Jihad ko itnay ghinaunay tareeqay say istimaal kia jaraha hai.
Ae Allah karachi sameet puray mulk ko sharpasandi aur shiddat pasandi say azaad kar; Aameen.

اجل کنول

MPA (400+ posts)

[FONT=&quot]اس میں کوئی شک نہیں کہ کراچی ميں جو دہشت گردی پھیلی ہوئی ہے وہ انسانیت کے نام پر ایک کالا دھبہ ہے- ظلم ہمیشہ ظلم ہوتا ہے چاہے شکار کرنے والا یا شکار ہونے والا کسی ذات، قوم، یا مذہب سے وابستہ ہو۔ اگر میں ایک ظالم اور مظلوم کی کہانی کو اجاگر کرتی ہو تو اس سے یہ کوئی کیوں کر اخز کر سکتا ہے کہ میں دوسرے مظالم کونظرانداز کر رہی ہوں۔[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]اس میں کوئی شک نہیں کہ کراچی ميں جو دہشت گردی پھیلی ہوئی ہے وہ انسانیت کے نام پر ایک کالا دھبہ ہے- ظلم ہمیشہ ظلم ہوتا ہے چاہے شکار کرنے والا یا شکار ہونے والا کسی ذات، قوم، یا مذہب سے وابستہ ہو۔ اگر میں ایک ظالم اور مظلوم کی کہانی کو اجاگر کرتی ہو تو اس سے یہ کوئی کیوں کر اخز کر سکتا ہے کہ میں دوسرے مظالم کونظرانداز کر رہی ہوں۔[/FONT]

تو پھر دیر نہ کریں۔ کراچی پاکستان کا حب ھے۔ لکھیں کراچی پر۔ کراچی میں بھتہ مافیا، ٹارگٹ کلنگ، لوٹ مار، ڈاکوں نے عوام کو جینا دو بھر کر دیا ھے۔ میں چاھوں گا کہ آپ ایک نظر کرم اس شہر کے باسیوں پر بھی کریں۔ اس کا اگر حل سمجھ میں آئے تو وہ بھی بتا دیں۔ آج یا کل جب آپ لکھ چکیں تو مجھ سے ضرور شئر کریں۔

اجل کنول

MPA (400+ posts)

تو پھر دیر نہ کریں۔ کراچی پاکستان کا حب ھے۔ لکھیں کراچی پر۔ کراچی میں بھتہ مافیا، ٹارگٹ کلنگ، لوٹ مار، ڈاکوں نے عوام کو جینا دو بھر کر دیا ھے۔ میں چاھوں گا کہ آپ ایک نظر کرم اس شہر کے باسیوں پر بھی کریں۔ اس کا اگر حل سمجھ میں آئے تو وہ بھی بتا دیں۔ آج یا کل جب آپ لکھ چکیں تو مجھ سے ضرور شئر کریں۔
[FONT=&quot]مجھے ہنسی آ رہی ہے۔ آخر آپ نے مجھے کیوں اس قابل سمجھا کہ میں اس شہر کے حالات پر کچھ لکھ سکوں گی یا کوئی ایسا مشورہ دوں گی جواس شہر کی عظمت کو دوبارہ بحال کر دے یا اسکے حالات بہتر کر دے؟ آپ اور ہمارے بہت سارے اس فارم کے ساتھی کیا کافی نہیں ہیں؟[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]ہاں،جہاد کے نام پر دہشت گردی اور تشدّد کی مذمت کرنا میں اپنی ذمہ داری سمجھتی ہوں اور کرتی رہوں گی۔[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]فی الحال تو اس قابل نہیں ہوں کہ آپ کی فرمائش پوری کو سکوں۔ لیکن اگر کبھی کر سکی تو آپ کے ساتھ ضرور شیر کروں گی۔ [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]مجھے ہنسی آ رہی ہے۔ آخر آپ نے مجھے کیوں اس قابل سمجھا کہ میں اس شہر کے حالات پر کچھ لکھ سکوں گی یا کوئی ایسا مشورہ دوں گی جواس شہر کی عظمت کو دوبارہ بحال کر دے یا اسکے حالات بہتر کر دے؟ آپ اور ہمارے بہت سارے اس فارم کے ساتھی کیا کافی نہیں ہیں؟[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]ہاں،جہاد کے نام پر دہشت گردی اور تشدّد کی مذمت کرنا میں اپنی ذمہ داری سمجھتی ہوں اور کرتی رہوں گی۔[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]فی الحال تو اس قابل نہیں ہوں کہ آپ کی فرمائش پوری کو سکوں۔ لیکن اگر کبھی کر سکی تو آپ کے ساتھ ضرور شیر کروں گی۔ [/FONT]

میں نے کوئی لطیفہ نہی سنایا جو آپ کو کھل کھلا کر ھنسی کے دورے پڑ رھے ھیں۔ ایک سنجیدہ بات کی ھے۔ لیکن آُپ کا ذھن کسی اور فضا میں زیر گردش لگتا ھے۔ جب آپ زمین پر آجائیں گی تو بہت سے باتیں خود بخود پلے پڑ جائیں گی۔

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)

BHAI ye racist baat na kro , Karachi maen Khud Kush bomb blast nahi h0otae?

War against terror was not ours , but now it is........

اجل کنول

MPA (400+ posts)

میں نے کوئی لطیفہ نہی سنایا جو آپ کو کھل کھلا کر ھنسی کے دورے پڑ رھے ھیں۔ ایک سنجیدہ بات کی ھے۔ لیکن آُپ کا ذھن کسی اور فضا میں زیر گردش لگتا ھے۔ جب آپ زمین پر آجائیں گی تو بہت سے باتیں خود بخود پلے پڑ جائیں گی۔

[FONT=&quot]شاید آپ نے لطیفہ سمجھ کر نہیں کہا لیکں میری نظر میں آپ کی فرمائش ایک لطیفے کی ہی مانند تھی اور اب بھی ہے ۔ نہ تو میں سیاست دان ہوں، نہ دانشور اور نہ ہی کوئی تجزیہ نگار۔ پھر آپ نے مجھے اتنی بڑی ذمہ داری کیسے سونپ دی؟ اگر آپ ہر راہ چلتے کو مختلف قسم کی دہشت گردی پر لکھنے پر مجبور کریں گے تو دہشت گردی سے منسوخ ہر مسئلے کا اللہ ہی حافظ ہے۔[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]جیسا میں کہہ چکی ہوں آپ خود یہ کام کیوں نہیں کرلیتے[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]۔اللہ کا شکر ہے کہ میں اور میرا ذہن دونوں ہی زمیں پر ہیں- اگر آپ کسی بات کا الزام مجھے دینا چاہتے ہیں تو مہربانی کرکے کھل کر دیں۔ پہلیاں بجھانے سے بات کہیں آگے نہیں بڑھے گی۔ [/FONT]

yasir1981

Councller (250+ posts)

Pakistanies ko apni mentality ko change krna perhega.....Taliban and terrorists r biggest threat for our existance coz they won't stop unless they implement their ideology over us........Taliban r our enemy we must admit that...secondly its very easy to say karachi mein dekhen kya ho rha hai,karachi ka naam len to kahenge dekhen punjab mein kya ho rha hai,punjab wale kahenge dekhen balochistan mein kya ho rha hai,,,,,,,,Someone has to to recognize each problem separately,,,,,dekhne se or critisize krne se kuch nhi hoga....lagta hai kuch log yeh soch kr qatal krte hain keh sab log watal kr rhe hain mein bi ek kr lun.....jaise kuch log kehte hain drones ho rhe hain to suicides attacks bi thek hain......this has to change if we want pakistan to progress and each province has to sort out criminal culture from their area.......

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

اب تک دوسرے مظالم پر کتنے تھریڈ بنا چکی ہیں ؟

[FONT=&quot]شاید آپ نے لطیفہ سمجھ کر نہیں کہا لیکں میری نظر میں آپ کی فرمائش ایک لطیفے کی ہی مانند تھی اور اب بھی ہے ۔ نہ تو میں سیاست دان ہوں، نہ دانشور اور نہ ہی کوئی تجزیہ نگار۔ پھر آپ نے مجھے اتنی بڑی ذمہ داری کیسے سونپ دی؟ اگر آپ ہر راہ چلتے کو مختلف قسم کی دہشت گردی پر لکھنے پر مجبور کریں گے تو دہشت گردی سے منسوخ ہر مسئلے کا اللہ ہی حافظ ہے۔[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]جیسا میں کہہ چکی ہوں آپ خود یہ کام کیوں نہیں کرلیتے[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]۔اللہ کا شکر ہے کہ میں اور میرا ذہن دونوں ہی زمیں پر ہیں- اگر آپ کسی بات کا الزام مجھے دینا چاہتے ہیں تو مہربانی کرکے کھل کر دیں۔ پہلیاں بجھانے سے بات کہیں آگے نہیں بڑھے گی۔ [/FONT]

میں کوئی پہیلیاں نہی بجھوا رھا۔ اور نہ ھی میرا بات آگے بڑھانے کا ارادہ ھے۔ پتہ نہی آپ کو بات آگے بڑھانے کی اتنی جلدی کیوں ھے۔ میرا تو ابھی ایسا کوئی ارادہ نہی۔
:35:​

اجل کنول

MPA (400+ posts)

میں کوئی پہیلیاں نہی بجھوا رھا۔ اور نہ ھی میرا بات آگے بڑھانے کا ارادہ ھے۔ پتہ نہی آپ کو بات آگے بڑھانے کی اتنی جلدی کیوں ھے۔ میرا تو ابھی ایسا کوئی ارادہ نہی۔
:35:​

[FONT=&quot]آپ پہیلیاں نہ بھی بجھا رہے ہوں لیکن آپ کی گفتگو پہیلی کی ہی مانند مجھے لگتی ہے۔ یہ اپنی اپنی سوچ ہے۔[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]جہان تک بات رہی آگے بڑھانے کی تو میرے خیال میں ان فارم پر اپنی رائے پیش کرنےکا مقصد شاید بات آگے ہی بڑھانا ہوتا ہے۔ لیکن پھر یہ اپنی اپنی سوچ ہے۔[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]اب رہا آپ کا الزام کہ مجھے بات بڑھانے کی جلدی ہے تو میرے تھریڈ پر آپ نے بتصرہ کیا تھا تو مجھے غلط فہمی ہو گئی کہ آپ بات بڑھانا چاہتے ہیں۔ چلیے جلدی نہیں خرامہ خرامہ ہی صحیح۔ [/FONT]