Muhammad Afzal

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
WARNING TO MY SUNNI BROTHERS:-
For my brothers please be aware thats a shia developed website thats why no mention of the Hadith by Amma Aisha (RA), Hazarat Abu Bakar (RA) and other Sahaba's (RA). Check the Hadith about Ashora etc. you will know. BE CAREFULL EVERY BODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
For my brothers please be aware thats a shia developed website thats why no mention of the Hadith by Amma Aisha (RA), Hazarat Abu Bakar (RA) and other Sahaba's (RA). Check the Hadith about Ashora etc. you will know. BE CAREFULL EVERY BODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is quite visible that site is a shia website. Their standard of hadith is diffrent as they do not follow Sahah Sitta.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

Thanks for informing

Saladin A

Minister (2k+ posts)
I would like to ask every good Muslim to tell me with total honesty: Did Islam benefit more during the reign of the first three Caliphs or during the last Caliph's?

Please mention their major contributions in the expansion of glorious Islamic civilization.

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
My dear Brothers/Sisters in Islam............

I would like to ask every good Muslim to tell me with total honesty: Did Islam benefit more during the reign of the first three Caliphs or during the last Caliph's?

Please mention their major contributions in the expansion of glorious Islamic civilization.

Please don't get into this debate. By Allah! I have gone through the materials of both Sunni and Shia School of thought. The result I have come across is no learned scholar among the both Schools have grudge about each other. Both infer guidance from the book of Allah and the Rassolpbuh. The books of history are replete with argument and counter argument. The debate on these issues in never ending. It does nothing but rip the Ummah apart and this is the aim of "Yahood-o-Nisara".

We are nobody to be the judges of the Sahabaa-e-Ikram and the sacred companions of pbuh.
So be God fearing Muslim and after Allah and Rasoolpbuh, have deepest reverence for the AhleBait (Ummahaat-ul-Momineen + Family of Ali & Fatima ), and have the deepest love for the Asshab-e-Rasoolpbuh. And follow the Deen-e-Muhammadi a guidance from Allah (SWT).

Verily Allah is the Best Judge!