A Very Patriotic Video on Pakistan Army - We should Love, Respect and be Proud of Our Army.

LoveIcon

MPA (400+ posts)
I as a Pakistani Hate the NAAAPAAAK Army, reasons being :
  • Failure and refusal to take Kashmir back from India in 1948

• Loss to India in 1971

1. Losing of Kargil heights to India

• failure to respond to Indian aggression

• Loss of Siachen Glacier to India

• Failure to stop drone attacks

• Failure in Abotttabad and numerous other failures
Your hate for army i can understand because you are one of those who still live in dream of "Akhand Bharat" but let me clarify. 1. In Kashmir tribal people started fight against ruler of Kashmir, Kashmir was a princely state that still had to decide either to join Pakistan or India. Pakistan Army didn't stepped in until Indian Army came got involved and they still hold the area which at that time a newly formed army was able to secure against fully functional and many time stronger army. 2. 1971 was dark episode where 40K Army was fighting against RAW supported terrorists, Indian Army and most import people of east Pakistan turned against state. Just check the account of Indian army officials - who admitted the bravery of PA and their resistance without any reinforcement from west Pakistan until they were ordered to surrender. 3. Kargil - You are the first one who says Pakistan lost heights - infect Pakistan captured the peaks which were in Indian control. Even Indian admit that they lost heights to Pakistan, I don't know who told you otherwise. 4. Siachen Glacier - do you even know anything about it? PA who even lacked the gadgets to resist weather responded to uncalled aggression of fully equipped Indian Army and want to occupy up to K2. I guess K2 is still too far from current positions of IA in Siachin. PA is not perfect, they did mistake like any other army did - but they have delivered and still delivering more than it's capacity and allocated resources.

NaveedAli

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
They will praise the army in the future for fighting against its own people.
u don't know the facts that who are Pakistanis u can not win a war against Pakistan on military ground u have to fund wolves in our own people... i would kill every wolves who propagate their acts and intentions against PAKISTAN.... ALLAH O AKBER

Yeh baat bilkul Sach hai 1965 ki war Pakistan Jeeta tha

No its not true. The international Media and sources confirm that 1965 was a stalemate nobody gained an inch of land after the war ended and truce was signed. During the war however, as usual, India gained more square kilometers of Land but later returned it back once the truce was signed. Yaar Kargil or Ya sia Chen the truth of the matter is that our Army is not a fighter army , it has always lost lands and areas but very good against Balochs and Pathans

jhoona

Banned
بے غیرت فوج ، جو اپنی ماں بہنوں کو بیچتی بھی ہے اور ان کو قتل بھی کرتی ہے اور دوسروں سے سے کرواتی بھی ہے

Sohraab

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I as a Pakistani Hate the NAAAPAAAK Army, reasons being :

• Failure and refusal to take Kashmir back from India in 1948

• Loss to India in 1971

1. Losing of Kargil heights to India

• failure to respond to Indian aggression

• Loss of Siachen Glacier to India

• Failure to stop drone attacks

• Failure in Abotttabad and numerous other failures

laal masjid bhool gaye aap ?????

Mehrushka

images

Pak army zindabad...(jhanda)

omer123

Councller (250+ posts)
PAKISTAN AND PAK ARMY HATES YOU REASON BEING

1. You call your self paksitani and live in denmark. ( wow what a patriotic pakistani (clap)(clap))
  2. You say we lost kargil war ....but you do not come and meet jawans and officers who fought there and get the truth. you believe in media of enemy.
  3. You talk against pakistan and army in coordination with indian army and you become part of enemy.
  4. you talk too much but do not come on road to push govt to stop drone attack.
  5. you praise all the countries but pakistan seems to be your STEP MOTHER , which you hate .
  6. Pakistan army needs young blood who loves islam but you who call yourself muslim is giving his youth to a CHRISTIAN COUNTRY.
  7. You talk against pakistan and pakistan army , what did you do in Denmark when prophets PBUH was insulted by danish newspapes ?????
  8. When the country needs its sons , its sons are busy in DENMARK....lol.... but you still criticise army and pakistan ?

Now please tell me who should be ashmed you ?? or Army.....

With love from

SARBAKAF

janab yeh koi dhobhi ghat nhi,yahan dhoolai karna acha nhi!! ;)

aqibarain

Minister (2k+ posts)
​ابے او بےغیرت ، تیرے کو عقل نہیں ہے تو زبان مت کھولا کر ، ہمارا وطن ہماری فوج کی وجہ سے ہی قائم ہے اور انشاللہ رہیگا

hello gairatmand Pakistani army to do the only job for which they are paid for.... Sianchin hamara tha.. now its part of india..

Last edited by a moderator:

aqibarain

Minister (2k+ posts)
namakharam aadmi, ishi fauj ki waja se tum Pakistan main sakoon se reh rahe ho, aur ishi fauj ki waja se hum sab ki maa behne izzat se reh rhi hain...

fitte muh tere jaise munafiqon par, tumko border ke us paar paida hona chahiye tha, teri kisi baat se ye pata nahi chalta tu Pakistani hai, tu Pakistan ke naam par ek dhabba hai... shayad galti se tu is paar paida hogya...

if i were in india atleast i would be happy that im being killed by non muslims....
in kanjaron ni pahlay konsi maan bahan ki izzat bachai thi?? remember BangalDesh??
batain ch**na bohat aasan hota hi. samaj aai munna....
puri dunia mi is Army ni Pakistan ko zaleel karaya hi :) and that's the fact...

Afaq Chaudhry

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
??????? ?????????? ?? ????????? ???? ?? ?? ????? ?? ?? ???? ????? ?????? ?? ??? ??? ???????? ??? ?????

??? ??? ?? ???? ?????????????

Sohraab

Sohraab Bhai please can you explain what the Lal Masjid militants were doing?

yaar aap aisa karo Fareeha idress ka woh show dekho jo us ne eid par kia tha aur us show main suno ke Hamid Meer kia kehta hai

I know aap Hamid Meerr ki baat nahi mano gay lekin jo baat us ne kahi main ussay darust manta hoon

alimohsan52

yaar aap aisa karo Fareeha idress ka woh show dekho jo us ne eid par kia tha aur us show main suno ke Hamid Meer kia kehta hai

I know aap Hamid Meerr ki baat nahi mano gay lekin jo baat us ne kahi main ussay darust manta hoon

Sohraab Bhai,

You have brought your girlfriend Fareeha into this
:lol::lol:

I think Musharraf should have taken same action against MQM, which he did not.

However, the authorities could not ignore what the militants were doing, the state has a right to exercise its authority.

Aliza

MPA (400+ posts)
PAKISTAN AND PAK ARMY HATES YOU REASON BEING

1. You call your self paksitani and live in denmark. ( wow what a patriotic pakistani (clap)(clap))
  2. You say we lost kargil war ....but you do not come and meet jawans and officers who fought there and get the truth. you believe in media of enemy.
  3. You talk against pakistan and army in coordination with indian army and you become part of enemy.
  4. you talk too much but do not come on road to push govt to stop drone attack.
  5. you praise all the countries but pakistan seems to be your STEP MOTHER , which you hate .
  6. Pakistan army needs young blood who loves islam but you who call yourself muslim is giving his youth to a CHRISTIAN COUNTRY.
  7. You talk against pakistan and pakistan army , what did you do in Denmark when prophets PBUH was insulted by danish newspapes ?????
  8. When the country needs its sons , its sons are busy in DENMARK....lol.... but you still criticise army and pakistan ?

Now please tell me who should be ashmed you ?? or Army.....

With love from
(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)

SARBAKAF
(clap)(clap)(clap)AP MERA AIK KAAM KERNA KE MUJHAY AIK BHARI HUI BUNDOQ LA DEIN !!! 6 GOLIAN SINAY MEIN UTAAR KER AIK "SOFAID"? "DERPOKE"? GADHAY PER BITHA KER POORAY SHA MEEHAR GHOM WAOONGI !!!!!!
MAZAY KI BAT YE HOGI KE INKO ALLAH BHI MUAAF NAHI FURMAEYGA KIONKE YE WO LOG HEIN JO USKA KABHI SHUKAR ADA NAHEIN KERTAY...ALLAH NEY HUMEIN ITNA KHOOBSOORAT AUR AZAD MULK SE NAWAZA MAGAR YE USKI AUR US MUMLIKAT-E-ISLAMIA KE QADAR NA KER PAEY!!!
KOI KITNA BESHARAM HO SAKTA HAY! SOCH KER HAIRAN HOON! AUR AISAY TRAITORS SE BAIZAR HOON!
"MERA PAKISTAN MERA GULISTAN"
(jhanda)(jhanda)(jhanda)(jhanda)(jhanda)(jhanda)(jhanda)(jhanda)(jhanda)(jhanda)(jhanda)(jhanda)(jhanda)(jhanda)(jhanda)(jhanda)(jhanda)(jhanda)(jhanda)(jhanda)(jhanda)(jhanda)(jhanda)(jhanda)(jhanda) PAKISTAN AUR PAK FUOJ ZINDA-O-PAEINDABAD

desicad

Aliza said:
(clap)(clap)(clap)AP MERA AIK KAAM KERNA KE MUJHAY AIK BHARI HUI BUNDOQ LA DEIN !!! 6 GOLIAN SINAY MEIN UTAAR KER AIK "SOFAID"? "DERPOKE"? GADHAY PER BITHA KER POORAY SHA MEEHAR GHOM WAOONGI !!!!!!
MAZAY KI BAT YE HOGI KE INKO ALLAH BHI MUAAF NAHI FURMAEYGA KIONKE YE WO LOG HEIN JO USKA KABHI SHUKAR ADA NAHEIN KERTAY...ALLAH NEY HUMEIN ITNA KHOOBSOORAT AUR AZAD MULK SE NAWAZA MAGAR YE USKI AUR US MUMLIKAT-E-ISLAMIA KE QADAR NA KER PAEY!!!
KOI KITNA BESHARAM HO SAKTA HAY! SOCH KER HAIRAN HOON! AUR AISAY TRAITORS SE BAIZAR HOON!
(jhanda)(jhanda)(jhanda)(jhanda)(jhanda)(jhanda)(jhanda)(jhanda)(jhanda)(jhanda)(jhanda)(jhanda)(jhanda)(jhanda)(jhanda)(jhanda)(jhanda)(jhanda)(jhanda)(jhanda)(jhanda)(jhanda)(jhanda)(jhanda)(jhanda)
PAKISTAN AUR PAK FUOJ ZINDA-O-PAEINDABAD
(omg)(omg).........:13:.......

Aliza

MPA (400+ posts)
u don't know the facts that who are Pakistanis u can not win a war against Pakistan on military ground u have to fund wolves in our own people... i would kill every wolves who propagate their acts and intentions against PAKISTAN.... ALLAH O
AKBER

(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap) Array is duck ko kahan marnay lagay nishana ajeeb (wolves) logon ko banaye!
Apnay 100% durust kaha! mein apkay facts mein izafa kerdoon ke about a year back dunya bhar ke 70 mulkoonki afwaaj bulaei gein aur dunya ka subsey mushkil imtehan dia gaya...Jismain PAK FUOJ ney pehla # number hasil kia ap you tube per deikh saktay hein....Mujhay bahut ghussa ata hay jub upni quom khud hi upni dushman bunti hay! Humray Pakistan ki burai kernay mein tu sub se agay hein hotay hein
magar Tareef kerna nahein jantay! Kash inko iss ke maeinay sumajh agaey( ONE FOR ALL...ALL FOR ONE) !!!
Bari budnaseebi hay inki ke yahan tu zalil hongay hi magar wahan per Allaha kay agay bhi...INSHAALLAH!!!
Allah ki ****** hay aisay kummi kamino per!
(jhanda)(jhanda)(jhanda)(jhanda)(jhanda)(jhanda)(jhanda)(jhanda)(jhanda)(jhanda)(jhanda)(jhanda)(jhanda)(jhanda)(jhanda)(jhanda)(jhanda)(jhanda)(jhanda)(jhanda)(jhanda)(jhanda)(jhanda)(jhanda)(jhanda)(jhanda)