A Very Patriotic Video on Pakistan Army - We should Love, Respect and be Proud of Our Army.

Aliza

MPA (400+ posts)
hello gairatmand Pakistani army to do the only job for which they are paid for.... Sianchin hamara tha.. now its part of india... ap ki paidaish per ***** hoo

Waisay tu poora Hindustan humara tha apki knowledge bahut ghatia hey!!! READ HISTORY FIRST!
THE ARMY IS THERE TO PROTECT THE PEOPLE & THE LAND AGAINST INTERNAL & EXTERNAL THREATS, IF YOU HAD ONLY A BIT KNOWLEDGE OF ARMY'S RESPONSIBILITIES, YOU WOULD NOT HAVE MADE SUCH STUPID COMMENT!!!!!!:angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile: :angry_smile:

desicad

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
For those who are posting false info, jumping up and down and clapping, clicking thanks and likes...................(bigsmile)

Last edited:
We will only start our opinion about Army if they do something constructive and gain something for Pakistan. Right now Pakistan army has nothing good to show as their achievements. How many drones have the army shot down? even the Iranions who have less military arsenal than our army shot down 2-3 drones ! what is the score of Pak army ? Non!

I am sorry , I have no respect for this army. They are traitors and a burden on our National Economy

aqibarain

Minister (2k+ posts)
Waisay tu poora Hindustan humara tha apki knowledge bahut ghatia hey!!! READ HISTORY FIRST!
THE ARMY IS THERE TO PROTECT THE PEOPLE & THE LAND AGAINST INTERNAL & EXTERNAL THREATS, IF YOU HAD ONLY A BIT KNOWLEDGE OF ARMY'S RESPONSIBILITIES, YOU WOULD NOT HAVE MADE SUCH STUPID COMMENT!!!!!!:angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile: :angry_smile:

Protect its people by attacking its own country?? kia baat hi hamari jawano ki...

Aliza

MPA (400+ posts)
Protect its people by attacking its own country?? kia baat hi hamari jawano ki...

TRAITORS ARE ALWAYS PUNISHED IN ANY SOCIETY & OUR JAWAANS ARE DOING A GREAT JOB!!!
PAKFOUJ PAEINDABAD!!! PEOPLE WHO BLAME THEIR OWN COUNTRY'S DEFENCE ARE ALSO TRAITORS!!!:angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile:

(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap) (jhanda)(jhanda)(jhanda)(jhanda)(jhanda)(jhanda)(jhanda)(jhanda)(jhanda)(jhanda)(jhanda)

aqibarain

Minister (2k+ posts)
TRAITORS ARE ALWAYS PUNISHED IN ANY SOCIETY & OUR JAWAANS ARE DOING A GREAT JOB!!!
PAKFOUJ PAEINDABAD!!! PEOPLE WHO BLAME THEIR OWN COUNTRY'S DEFENCE ARE ALSO TRAITORS!!!:angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile:

(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap) (jhanda)(jhanda)(jhanda)(jhanda)(jhanda)(jhanda)(jhanda)(jhanda)(jhanda)(jhanda)(jhanda)

chal bhag....

LoveIcon

MPA (400+ posts)
We will only start our opinion about Army if they do something constructive and gain something for Pakistan. Right now Pakistan army has nothing good to show as their achievements. How many drones have the army shot down? even the Iranions who have less military arsenal than our army shot down 2-3 drones ! what is the score of Pak army ? Non!

I am sorry , I have no respect for this army. They are traitors and a burden on our National Economy

Before shooting from backside - you must do some research. Iranian govt. and politicians are capable enough to run the country and make decisions. Their parliament is not full of criminals, their president is not famous Mr. 10% all over the world, their PM is not wanted person. What your civil govt. have done? show me a single order from the govt. to shoot down the drones? Traitors are people like you who do tax evasions, who sell their votes for plate of bariyani, who always bring thieves and robbers in parliament to get favor. Pakistan must terminate nationality of your kind of traitors and kick you out of Pakistan and must bring stranded Biharies who are still living in refugee camps of Bangladesh and proudly call themselves Pakistanis.

Aliza

MPA (400+ posts)
Some People have no constructive, respectable words, so they use their "MOTHER TONGUE" Fittay Muon tum Traitors ka!!!(jhanda)(jhanda)(jhanda)(jhanda)(jhanda)(jhanda):lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)
PAKFOUJ PAEINDAABAD!!!

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger

SARBAKAF
(clap)(clap)(clap)AP MERA AIK KAAM KERNA KE MUJHAY AIK BHARI HUI BUNDOQ LA DEIN !!! 6 GOLIAN SINAY MEIN UTAAR KER AIK "SOFAID"? "DERPOKE"? GADHAY PER BITHA KER POORAY SHA MEEHAR GHOM WAOONGI !!!!!!
MAZAY KI BAT YE HOGI KE INKO ALLAH BHI MUAAF NAHI FURMAEYGA KIONKE YE WO LOG HEIN JO USKA KABHI SHUKAR ADA NAHEIN KERTAY...ALLAH NEY HUMEIN ITNA KHOOBSOORAT AUR AZAD MULK SE NAWAZA MAGAR YE USKI AUR US MUMLIKAT-E-ISLAMIA KE QADAR NA KER PAEY!!!
KOI KITNA BESHARAM HO SAKTA HAY! SOCH KER HAIRAN HOON! AUR AISAY TRAITORS SE BAIZAR HOON!
"MERA PAKISTAN MERA GULISTAN"

ارے متحرمہ
آپ کے جذبات اور احساسات سر آنکھوں پر مگر
کیوں بندوق اور گولیوں کی بات کرتی ہیں.

بندوق اور گولی کے ضرورت ان بہادروں کے لیے پڑتی ہے جو میدان میں سینہ سپر ہوں.
ان جیسے انٹرنیٹ کے فسادیوں کے لیے الفاظ کی دھار ہی بہت ہے.
جو الفاظ کی جوتے سے گھایل ہو جیے اس پر گولی کیوں استمال کریں.

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger

ویسے پاک فوج نے آپ سے کب یہ درخواست کی کے آپ فوج کی عزت کریں ؟

آپ ڈنمارک میں موجیں کریں ، فوج کو ہندوستان اور فسادیوں سے لڑنے دیں.
آپ ڈنمارک کے فوج کا خیرمقدم کریں ، ان کے گن گا یں ، آپ کو کیا لگا پاکستان اور ہماری فوج سے.

ویسے پاک فوج نے آپ سے کب یہ درخواست کی کے آپ فوج کی عزت کریں ؟

آپ ڈنمارک میں موجیں کریں ، فوج کو ہندوستان اور فسادیوں سے لڑنے دیں.
آپ ڈنمارک کے فوج کا خیرمقدم کریں ، ان کے گن گا یں ، آپ کو کیا لگا پاکستان اور ہماری فوج سے.

who are you?

Fursan

Minister (2k+ posts)
I as a Pakistani Hate the NAAAPAAAK Army, reasons being :

• Failure and refusal to take Kashmir back from India in 1948

• Loss to India in 1971

1. Losing of Kargil heights to India

• failure to respond to Indian aggression

• Loss of Siachen Glacier to India

• Failure to stop drone attacks

• Failure in Abotttabad and numerous other failures

You have earned a lot of dislikes on your comment.
You should stay abroad and hate Pakistan Army, this is much better for you (clap)