A Very Patriotic Video on Pakistan Army - We should Love, Respect and be Proud of Our Army.

Dark Angel

Senator (1k+ posts)
"We Love Pakistan Army & We should Be Proud of It.."

Some Facts About 1965 War with India
Narrated by Zahid Hamid.

The Indian forces intruded into Pakistani area in the Rann of Kutch in April 1965. In a sharp and short conflict, the Indian forces were ejected. Both the armies had fully mobilized, with eyeball to eyeball contact... Let us look at the spiritual dimension of this War where Pakistan Army defeated an army 5 times its size and successfully defended its territory, Ideology and Identity.

rtabasum2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Get Outta My Face

Get Outta My Face

1270453821336005001.gif

khanpanni

Minister (2k+ posts)
پھر ان توپوں کو رانی اور ثیرنی کا خظاب دیا گیا ‘ جن توپوں نے سیالکوٹ کا دفع کیا تھا ۔ پینسٹھ کی جنگ کے بعد انڈیا نے روسی سیکریٹ سروس کی مدد سے مشرقی پاکستان کو ‘ مکتی باہنی ‘ کے روپ میں ٹارگٹ کیا اور بھٹو نے کہا کوئ سیاسی لیڈر مشرقی پاکستان گیا اسکی ٹانگیں توڑ دیں گے ۔ بھارتیوں کو پینسٹھ کی جنگ یاد ہے اسلئے وہ اب کبھی بڑا حملہ نہیں کرے گا ۔ علاوہ ازیں‘ روسیوں کوبھی افغانسان کبھی نہیں بھولے گا ۔ اس وقت کی ملٹری ہماری ملٹری قیادت کو بڑی مکاری سے حتم کیا گیا جنہوں نے لازوال ہیرو بننا تھا ۔ اسکا اثر یہ ہوا کہ سارا سیٹ اپ بگڑ گیا ۔ جو طاقت دشمن کے خلاف برسرے پیکار تھی آپس میں ہی الجھ گئی اور یہی دشمن چاہتا ہے ۔
اگر ہم تاریخ کا مطالعہ کریں تو سوسال پہلے ‘سلطنت عثمانیہ ‘ پر حملہ کیا گیا تھا ‘ اب بھی تاریخ کے وہی حالات دہرائے جارہے ہیں ۔ مسلمان ممالک کی اینٹ سے اینٹ بجا دی گئی ہے ۔ کیا ہم تفرقات لئے اپنے دشمن کا آلہ کار نہیں بن رہے ؟ میڈیا کو عوام میں شعور پیدا کرنا ہو گا۔
الله پاکستان کی حفاظت کرے ۔آمین ۔ پاک فوج کے جوان ہمارے ہی بھائ ہیں الله انکی بھی حفاظت فرما اور انکی قربانیاں قبول کر ۔وسلام ۔

I as a Pakistani Hate the NAAAPAAAK Army, reasons being :

• Failure and refusal to take Kashmir back from India in 1948

• Loss to India in 1971

1. Losing of Kargil heights to India

• failure to respond to Indian aggression

• Loss of Siachen Glacier to India

• Failure to stop drone attacks

• Failure in Abotttabad and numerous other failures

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
I as a Pakistani Hate the NAAAPAAAK Army, reasons being :

• Failure and refusal to take Kashmir back from India in 1948

• Loss to India in 1971

1. Losing of Kargil heights to India

• failure to respond to Indian aggression

• Loss of Siachen Glacier to India

• Failure to stop drone attacks

• Failure in Abotttabad and numerous other failures

PAKISTAN AND PAK ARMY HATES YOU REASON BEING

1. You call your self paksitani and live in denmark. ( wow what a patriotic pakistani (clap)(clap))
  2. You say we lost kargil war ....but you do not come and meet jawans and officers who fought there and get the truth. you believe in media of enemy.
  3. You talk against pakistan and army in coordination with indian army and you become part of enemy.
  4. you talk too much but do not come on road to push govt to stop drone attack.
  5. you praise all the countries but pakistan seems to be your STEP MOTHER , which you hate .
  6. Pakistan army needs young blood who loves islam but you who call yourself muslim is giving his youth to a CHRISTIAN COUNTRY.
  7. You talk against pakistan and pakistan army , what did you do in Denmark when prophets PBUH was insulted by danish newspapes ?????
  8. When the country needs its sons , its sons are busy in DENMARK....lol.... but you still criticise army and pakistan ?

Now please tell me who should be ashmed you ?? or Army.....

With love from

SARBAKAF

bluffmaster

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
nice speech zain hamid u make me sad lakin army tu shaid ab bhi waisy hi hai lakin army officer america se pay latian hain shame on them

Ahmad Ali

Banned
we Love Pak Army n ISI :)
Pak ko hamesha Sayastadanon ne nuqsan pohnchaya hai
main sirf 1 baat pe Pak Army se Disagree karta houn woh yeh k in politions ko sab kuch jante boojhte b zinda kyon chor rakha hai
thikane kyon nai laga dete

knower

Minister (2k+ posts)
jo hamari army ke khilaf bol raha hai wo sab se bara munafiq , namakharam hai , they don't deserve to be Pakistanis

knower

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pakistan defeated them in 1948, 1965 and Kargil war. I know Indians and munafiq pakistanis will start to defend the defeat in above mentioned wars therefore I explain the victory of Pakistan below. 1948 War?Pakistan freed one- third (1/3) Kashmir in 1948 war known as AZAD |KASHMIR which clearly shows that Pakistan won against India. 1965 War?I personally believe that Pakistan won the 1965 war as India invaded war against Pakistan and Pakistan army successfully defend their country. For instant if I accept the Indian claim that 1965 war was a level war, no one win no one lose than I am afraid Pakistan won the war as they fight with 10 time bigger country/army. Kargil War? I can?t stop my laugh when Indians say that they won the Kargil War. Whole world knows that how Pakistan army slaughtered Indian army. Just consider some of the following facts;- Pakistan army was much less in numbers in Kargil war we can explain it in ratio as 1:30 (one man of Pakistan army and 30 men of Indian army) Pakistan didn?t put enough army because they tried to show them as kashmiri mujahidin . Pakistan army only used guns against India (they were not able to use air force, tanks and missile etc as they showed their army as kashmiri mujahidin) and as we all know in response Indian army used air force, tanks, chemical weapon etc and still they can?t beat Pakistan army. Pakistan shot down two of their fighter aircraft and destroyed two weapon stores, number of tanks and countless army members. Might be Indian remember when government decided to celebrate Kargil war anniversary and opposition criticized them by saying ?you want to celebrate your defeate?? Indian should be thankful to their DAD Bil Clinton who saved them otherwise???? You know better? One more thing whenever Pakistan fight against India Pakistan fight on his own but Indian fight with the help of their DAD America and granddad Israel. Indian can only win in propaganda war by the help of their DAD and granddad. please don?t call American and Israel link as natural link because DAD always do favor to son

PAKISTAN ARMY ZINDABAD!

Last edited:

aqibarain

Minister (2k+ posts)
Tamama army kay 500,000 jawanoon ke taraf say aapk ka bhee FITAY MUN....

500000 FITTAY MUN MUBARAK HOO (clap)(clap)(clap)

yah fitay mun army ni ap ko diay thay takay ap mughay ap deliver kar sakain....

ap ni to 500000 fitay mun lai liay magar mi ni laita bhai sab :P

knower

Minister (2k+ posts)
namakharam aadmi, ishi fauj ki waja se tum Pakistan main sakoon se reh rahe ho, aur ishi fauj ki waja se hum sab ki maa behne izzat se reh rhi hain...

fitte muh tere jaise munafiqon par, tumko border ke us paar paida hona chahiye tha, teri kisi baat se ye pata nahi chalta tu Pakistani hai, tu Pakistan ke naam par ek dhabba hai... shayad galti se tu is paar paida hogya...

alimohsan52

LONG LIVE THE SACRED ARMED FORCES OF PAKISTAN

:pakistan-flag-wavin:pakistan-flag-wavin:pakistan-flag-wavin:pakistan-flag-wavin

Sohraab

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Pakistan defeated them in 1948, 1965 and Kargil war. I know Indians and munafiq pakistanis will start to defend the defeat in above mentioned wars therefore I explain the victory of Pakistan below. 1948 War?Pakistan freed one- third (1/3) Kashmir in 1948 war known as AZAD |KASHMIR which clearly shows that Pakistan won against India. 1965 War?I personally believe that Pakistan won the 1965 war as India invaded war against Pakistan and Pakistan army successfully defend their country. For instant if I accept the Indian claim that 1965 war was a level war, no one win no one lose than I am afraid Pakistan won the war as they fight with 10 time bigger country/army. Kargil War? I can?t stop my laugh when Indians say that they won the Kargil War. Whole world knows that how Pakistan army slaughtered Indian army. Just consider some of the following facts;- Pakistan army was much less in numbers in Kargil war we can explain it in ratio as 1:30 (one man of Pakistan army and 30 men of Indian army) Pakistan didn?t put enough army because they tried to show them as kashmiri mujahidin . Pakistan army only used guns against India (they were not able to use air force, tanks and missile etc as they showed their army as kashmiri mujahidin) and as we all know in response Indian army used air force, tanks, chemical weapon etc and still they can?t beat Pakistan army. Pakistan shot down two of their fighter aircraft and destroyed two weapon stores, number of tanks and countless army members. Might be Indian remember when government decided to celebrate Kargil war anniversary and opposition criticized them by saying ?you want to celebrate your defeate?? Indian should be thankful to their DAD Bil Clinton who saved them otherwise???? You know better? One more thing whenever Pakistan fight against India Pakistan fight on his own but Indian fight with the help of their DAD America and granddad Israel. Indian can only win in propaganda war by the help of their DAD and granddad. please don?t call American and Israel link as natural link because DAD always do favor to son

PAKISTAN ARMY ZINDABAD!

Yeh baat bilkul Sach hai 1965 ki war Pakistan Jeeta tha

Sohraab

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
پھر ان توپوں کو رانی اور ثیرنی کا خظاب دیا گیا ‘ جن توپوں نے سیالکوٹ کا دفع کیا تھا ۔ پینسٹھ کی جنگ کے بعد انڈیا نے روسی سیکریٹ سروس کی مدد سے مشرقی پاکستان کو ‘ مکتی باہنی ‘ کے روپ میں ٹارگٹ کیا اور بھٹو نے کہا کوئ سیاسی لیڈر مشرقی پاکستان گیا اسکی ٹانگیں توڑ دیں گے ۔ بھارتیوں کو پینسٹھ کی جنگ یاد ہے اسلئے وہ اب کبھی بڑا حملہ نہیں کرے گا ۔ علاوہ ازیں‘ روسیوں کوبھی افغانسان کبھی نہیں بھولے گا ۔ اس وقت کی ملٹری ہماری ملٹری قیادت کو بڑی مکاری سے حتم کیا گیا جنہوں نے لازوال ہیرو بننا تھا ۔ اسکا اثر یہ ہوا کہ سارا سیٹ اپ بگڑ گیا ۔ جو طاقت دشمن کے خلاف برسرے پیکار تھی آپس میں ہی الجھ گئی اور یہی دشمن چاہتا ہے ۔
اگر ہم تاریخ کا مطالعہ کریں تو سوسال پہلے ‘سلطنت عثمانیہ ‘ پر حملہ کیا گیا تھا ‘ اب بھی تاریخ کے وہی حالات دہرائے جارہے ہیں ۔ مسلمان ممالک کی اینٹ سے اینٹ بجا دی گئی ہے ۔ کیا ہم تفرقات لئے اپنے دشمن کا آلہ کار نہیں بن رہے ؟ میڈیا کو عوام میں شعور پیدا کرنا ہو گا۔
الله پاکستان کی حفاظت کرے ۔آمین ۔ پاک فوج کے جوان ہمارے ہی بھائ ہیں الله انکی بھی حفاظت فرما اور انکی قربانیاں قبول کر ۔وسلام ۔

Bhai khanpanni aap ki khidmat main aik kitaab paish karoon ga jis ka aik aik page aap parhain

r3sp3ct

MPA (400+ posts)
(clap)(clap)(clap)

aamirksa

​ابے او بےغیرت ، تیرے کو عقل نہیں ہے تو زبان مت کھولا کر ، ہمارا وطن ہماری فوج کی وجہ سے ہی قائم ہے اور انشاللہ رہیگا