Aamreeka Plans Linguistic Division of Punjab

SaadKnight

Senator (1k+ posts)
story13.gif

angryoldman

Minister (2k+ posts)
Things are going same direction which was predicted by Dr israr.punjab taqseem,sindh taqseem,blouchstaan azaad,trible areas azaad.and media giving full back up to these conspiries.Allah may protect pakistan.amin
http://youtu.be/D2FEh6hd2Sc[/video]

Joker

Minister (2k+ posts)
Sindh should be divide with 26th parallel north , upper part Sindh-North and lower part Sindh-South. ( Spartacus)

The division of the Sindh province i.e. Sindh-North and Sindh-South , is the solution of the problem of SINDH. ( Spartacus )

Abay S.a.lay tum log Karachi mein 40% say zaida nahi ho aur Adhaa Sindh mangtay ho , Sharam karo.

SaadKnight

Senator (1k+ posts)
[MENTION=10566]ali_khan[/MENTION], yeh MQM walay darpok hain, jin ki ______ choti hoti hai woh bhonktay ziada hain.

biofilm

MPA (400+ posts)
Come on!! These are the same politician, most members of this forum will utterly dislike on any given day. But now they are saying something that most want to hear and members of this forum are running in endorsement of their so called Revelations. It is a common trick these politicians are playing for many many years. Raja ZafaulHaq is from PML (N) and even a child knows that PMN(L) will greatly suffer in election if Punjab is divided into smaller provinces. Its good to blame US to gain public support. How people can be so naive. OHH sorry its not a surprise if they were not so naive,Pakistan would have been in this sh*t right now.
Even if it is true what they say, it does not sound compelling for their mouths.Period

biofilm

MPA (400+ posts)
cokee i laughed for full two mintue!!! but i would say show some respect,sorry i am confused how you show respect to someone who has played part in destroying pakistan. but still show some respect.
Isss Rajey k paida honey mein b america ki sazish thie !

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Isss Rajey k paida honey mein b america ki sazish thie !

Come on!! These are the same politician, most members of this forum will utterly dislike on any given day. But now they are saying something that most want to hear and members of this forum are running in endorsement of their so called Revelations. It is a common trick these politicians are playing for many many years. Raja ZafaulHaq is from PML (N) and even a child knows that PMN(L) will greatly suffer in election if Punjab is divided into smaller provinces. Its good to blame US to gain public support. How people can be so naive. OHH sorry its not a surprise if they were not so naive,Pakistan would have been in this sh*t right now.
Even if it is true what they say, it does not sound compelling for their mouths.Period

I have a cough last night;believe me cause was aamreeka

Come on guys stooges can never reach the truth because there minds are locked to the master's voice who has enslaved them through propagan.da. Such stooges still believe that OBL did 9/11, 26/7 was staged by LeT(Ajmal Kasab is Pakistani), 7/7 was really planned and done by some muslim extremist, OBL was killed in Abbotabbad Operation, Hamid Karzai is the legitimate ruler of Afghanistan...........................................and the list goes on. As done by their masters.......anything which exposes their real face is termed as "Conspiracy Theory" as was done with 9/11, 26/11, 7/7 truths. So I would request U to please have some..............................

biofilm

MPA (400+ posts)
All of the developing countries predominantly Muslim are innocent and all the West is guilty. If you think like that its not gonna make any difference to West, what it will do is tell people from these developing countries to have passive debates where people glorify each other innocence and blame Americans and the West. sorry i forget add Jews here as well and top of that do nothing except think negative about others. Thats whats happening here. US and West is to be blamed but its not fair to not ourselves. There are 3 stages identifying the true, finding solution and implementation. We have not even reached the first stage. Our own interests dont let us reach the truth. some are die hard fan of PMNL, some what to kill for MQM, some are followers of PPP and some are favoring Talibans(which are not even true pakistanis). Media influences peoples like in modern era and unfortunately it is controlled by Army and ISI. they form the public opinion. Please when you read a new try to read between the line and to do that you have to read the lines first.....
Come on guys stooges can never reach the truth because there minds are locked to the master's voice who has enslaved them through propagan.da. Such stooges still believe that OBL did 9/11, 26/7 was staged by LeT(Ajmal Kasab is Pakistani), 7/7 was really planned and done by some muslim extremist, OBL was killed in Abbotabbad Operation, Hamid Karzai is the legitimate ruler of Afghanistan...........................................and the list goes on. As done by their masters.......anything which exposes their real face is termed as "Conspiracy Theory" as was done with 9/11, 26/11, 7/7 truths. So I would request U to please have some..............................

jennyrock42

MPA (400+ posts)
All of the developing countries predominantly Muslim are innocent and all the West is guilty. If you think like that its not gonna make any difference to West, what it will do is tell people from these developing countries to have passive debates where people glorify each other innocence and blame Americans and the West. sorry i forget add Jews here as well and top of that do nothing except think negative about others. Thats whats happening here. US and West is to be blamed but its not fair to not ourselves. There are 3 stages identifying the true, finding solution and implementation. We have not even reached the first stage. Our own interests dont let us reach the truth. some are die hard fan of PMNL, some what to kill for MQM, some are followers of PPP and some are favoring Talibans(which are not even true pakistanis). Media influences peoples like in modern era and unfortunately it is controlled by Army and ISI. they form the public opinion. Please when you read a new try to read between the line and to do that you have to read the lines first.....

I am at the moment an opponent of PMLN due to their selfish politics during last 3 years, but this does not mean that I would regard anything coming from PMLN as being wrong even when it is pertaining to national integrity of pakistan. This issue of new provinces has come into discussion out of no where just in a short span of 6 months, at no point in the history of pakistan such kind of issue has been raised so vigorously even when it is in reality a non-issue given that the real issues for the pakistanis living in pakistan at the moment are corruption, growing poverty, law and order , price hike and load shedding. I really cannot ignore the role of evil country like USA to bribe some particular politicians to build up an issue that would help them control pakistan in a more efficient way in future. USA is a country one has to very very careful.

Regards

cokee

Minister (2k+ posts)
cokee i laughed for full two mintue!!! but i would say show some respect,sorry i am confused how you show respect to someone who has played part in destroying pakistan. but still show some respect.
bio smetimes u says enough is enough what the heck they think of us . they always play with feeelings of of our nation . jo jitna bada conartist hai woh utnaa hi successfull hai . these people are demanding a seperate province for years. all of a suden one fine morning raja sahab koo khawab ata hai america ki sazish hai . when america said take parts in election tab iss *************** sey poocho soya hua thaa beghairti ki goli ley . nro k time kahan taa

biofilm

MPA (400+ posts)
Its all a spider-web of lower human expectations and deeds. We have been fooled for many many years by these and still they can not get enough. US is involved in many of the things in Pakistan but it is a very legitimate demand because for decades south punjab is deprieve of their true right. Even if PM Gilani is from that area he has done nothing, truely nothing for that area. Our problem should not be with Rajas or Maharajas but with the simple fact that there are only 2 things either you give them their rights or make a plan to involve those people in policy making for their development. by the way Govt. should also look at Balochistan and try to win hearts of people by starting development there rather suppressing their legitimate demands. And for US, I personally am against Pak-US relationships.These relationships are never good for Pakistan. A giant can nver be your friend
bio smetimes u says enough is enough what the heck they think of us . they always play with feeelings of of our nation . jo jitna bada conartist hai woh utnaa hi successfull hai . these people are demanding a seperate province for years. all of a suden one fine morning raja sahab koo khawab ata hai america ki sazish hai . when america said take parts in election tab iss *************** sey poocho soya hua thaa beghairti ki goli ley . nro k time kahan taa

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)
go back in history...................5 brothers................diffrent language...........diffrent culture...............diffrent mindset..........but all agreed with one idology.........................western make a big donation give all 5 brothers chance with one ship...........but without any resource on this time ...............and extra odnary one lifesafeguard ship also with not in good situtation...........Kashmir....................and hope soon all brothers destroy together and fight for save his own life........but Allah knows better...................iths nothing happen.............but other side............big brother........make selfmade......as bangladesh.............and independed.............but same Idiology.............how painfull ..Ah..................My Lord Allha Knows better................in this 64 years...............all govt make sure freindship with western............and full try to destroy 4 brothers moral .............but Allah knows better............and Allah give us...... poor ppl without food gas electricty we made a luxury ( Atom)..........same like a bagger have not home he live on street path but occupied a new model Car with driver........he can afford........normaly as world think...........but My Allah knows better..........and give us more resources....goldmine row......kohl...........urinium.......manpower.....water....cotton......rice...........all 4 weather......but only one reasson ..............one Idiology...........LAILAHA ILLALAH MOHAMMAD UR RASULLAHA (PBUH).....
TUM LAKH TARAZOO TOUL KE DEKHO IS KA PALRA BHARI HE.....................

Last edited: