Aapas Ki Baat - 18th July 2011 - Discussion on Dr Ishrat ul Ibad 's return & Superiority of Law

Muhammad Ilyas Khan

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Re: Aapas Ki Baat - 18th July 2011 - Discussion on Dr Ishet albad 's return & Superiority of Law

Excellent analysis. Specific, to the point, honest and objective. Well done Najam Sethi and the host.

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Aapas Ki Baat - 18th July 2011 - Discussion on Dr Ishet albad 's return & Superiority of Law

one thing I like when Najam Sethi said ,its enough now about corruption and their expenses. PM and President should bear their expenses themselves . Leave some money for the country too,like it ,very good.Never thought even in my dreams that PM gillani will be like this********.

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)

gud 1 . He is well informed and upto the mark​

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)

I have always appreciate Najam Sethi, we do have difference in opinion, but at present he is going right on spot.

Last edited:

pakistanstube

Minister (2k+ posts)
IBB KAY MAR KAY DAIKH, SALA KO KOIA MARAY GA. Sathi you are very clever but we are getting better judgement after watching all you guys. So before you talk keep in mind that too.
We are facing very serious period of Pakistan, with 98% stupid leaders, Ankers, Generals, officials all of them damaging the country with the name of betterment.

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
Great program.

MQM supporters shown mirror, if they understood it right.... Hence my comments on MQM on so many posts, that MQM is a mafad parast, establishment party who is just power hungry. They need a change in leadership. As I always mention, there might be great people in MQM but they are blinded by the corrupt leadership of Altaf Hussain. Good people should come forward!

Regarding the expenditure, very good Najam Sethi. Just try to imagine the mentality of people who will vote for PPP in next elections. Can anyone think they have sound minds? Only brainless idiots can do that. On the same note, PTI is the only party which can change the situation.

LOL on Iqbal Karak - he did not have any solution...just repeating the problem. But good points.

I usually have lot of differences with Najam Sethi but in this program, he has remained much more independent.....

Regarding the caller asking abt BB's murderer: Nopes, they can never be caught as there is no one to catch. The guy who was well informed about the murder and was told about his future position in PPP is currently Pakistan's President. The other person involved was the guy who was in the Palace before this other guy - he is protected by jewish lobby - so nothing can be done against him too.... so basically nothing can be done as there is no one to pursue the matter.