Aapas Ki Baat - 25th September 2012 - Why Are The Electables Leaving PTI & MQM's Decision To Go Into

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Old electables are nomore elctabless in this new Pakistan!
Who cares if the stay or go!..Many of them wont get re-elected!

FANTA

Councller (250+ posts)
No one can hide reality. Whole nation is lppking at Imran. No matter how much media turn against Imran. People of Pakistan has already decided to bring Imran in Power in 2013. The real Tsunami can be witnessed once care taker government is formed. I will see then how Nawaz Noora can hold a rally without support of patwaris.

Nabeel Khan

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
he is a real crook.....he tells,wat he wants to tell...coated in sugar....he actualy criticised IK...he will never admire him for his gud works...but keep reminding ppl dat....IK is attached wid establishment....dis n dat....let me tel u guys....is time sab se acha tajziya IK ka haroon rasheed hi kar rha hai...uski aik wajha hai....main irrationaly nhi keh rha....ya bias ho k nhi keh rha...but he has study the real politics....pata in sabko b hai....but they cant accept dis n also cant spread his gud things....because of dere wested intersts....these anhcors/columnst/journalists are very well awared of things happening around but cant disclose dem as they observe it...they have to manipulate it in ur own view.....every1 knows da reason...

rayan11

MPA (400+ posts)
mujhe comments hi andaza ho raha hai kaya kaha hoga is nai...bahot himat hai aap main yaar aisay logoon ko sunnay aur dekhnay ki

AstanoshKhan

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Who even listens to Najam Sethi? Indians I think since he's anti-Pakistan and anti-Army a the same time. Or in Pakistan those 80+ years old Baba Jee or Amma Jee, who has no work to do, and if sat in front of the TV they usually don't know how to change the channel... who else in Pakistan does listen to him?

khanaman

Senator (1k+ posts)
As a PTI member I prefer to listen to such criticism (even if its baseless) as that is what you are going to get from others as well. It prepares us for similar criticism which we can counter with logical reasoning. Hiding our heads in the sand wont work.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
could you all decide now that never watch his any show, especially when he talk about ik or pti.

I thought Sethi talked in favor of IK. You all seem to be hot under the collar for nothing. Sethi implied 'we are all learning' pointing to IK. I dont see anything wrong with it. I think it is a very supportive statements towards IK

i do watch this program just to evaluate his point of view. As a matter of fact, this is the first program that I choose to watch from the list. Some comments really goes into my heart. I may not agree with him 100% but watching is the only way we can realize program's appropriateness.

bhaigpt

Banned
chalo aj najam sethi ki shamat agyi.jab woh pti k haq mai bolay to zindabad aur jab asliat dikhaye to jahil da puttar.wah re wah insaaf walo.

o banlaced show walay bhai sab bo hat ahtram se kay aik band ki party jo hakomat may aye he nahi ye ause gali day day kar ganda kar rahaye hain ye in he logon na hamari perwrish aise ki hai PTI may imran say pereshan wo log hain jin ko tiket milne ki umeed nahi hai ye bhi baat kara karain nahi karain gay tu galian in ka muqader hai bhai\