Aitazaz Ahsan, Anybody ، IS THIS NEWS really true about him??????

Theekra

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Aitazaz Hasan, Anybody IS THIS NEWS really true about him??????

ہسٹری کے اُستاد جب مُجیب نے 1966 میں ہی اپنے 6 پوائینٹ دے دیئے تھے اوراسکا بار بار اعادہ بھی کرتا رہتاپھر اسے الیکشن ہی کیوں لڑنے دیا گیا؟اسکو بہت پہلے ختم کیا جا سکتا تھا۔ اور فوجیوں نے تو اسے الیکشن سے پہلے قید کر دیا تھا اور پھر اسی بھٹو نے بطور صدرہی اسے جنوری 1972 کو آزاد کیوں کرایا تھا؟ ادھر ہی پھانسی پہ تو چڑھاتے اگر وہ غدّار تھے۔ فوجیوں نے باوجود عالمی دباؤ کے اسے آزاد نہیں کیا لیکن بھٹو نے اسے چھوڑ دیا تھا۔ کیوں؟

Ye to tum apne baap Yahya se poocho ku k Agartala conspiracy case me Mujeeb andar tha. Case chal raha tha k 1 conspirator ko police walay ne goli maar di Jail me. Us k baad abu Yahya ne Mujeeb ko riha kar dia.

فضول کی بک بک سے اچھا ہے کہ کوئی منطقی جواب دو کہ جب بھٹو نے ایل ایف او کی مخالفت کی تھی تو پھر اس نے اسی ایل ایف او کے تحت الیکشن کیوں لڑا تھا؟ بائیکاٹ کیوں نہیں کیا؟
یہ یحیٰ خان کے خیالات ایک طرف رکھو کہ اسکا جوبھی خیال تھا 6 پوائینس پہ اگر اس سے کوئی بات کر لیتا تو بنگلہ دیش تو نہ بنتا۔

Oye chankanay Bhutto,Yahya aur Mujeeb k baray lambay negotiations hue they. Ye le parh le detail:

Page 120 se 130 tak parh le.

https://books.google.com/books?id=D...ce=gbs_ge_summary_r&cad=0#v=onepage&q&f=false

In short, Saray points pe successfully baat hui thi aur PPP maan gai thi. End pe Mujeeb ne word 'federation' ki jaga 'confederation' pe insist kia tha to Abu Yahya ko govt. ne object kia tha.

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

I agree to that. There are UN resolutions on Kashmir too.

What could UN do about them?
What could UN do for the 2 years when India and Bangladesh were denying the soldiers' return?

And you forgot to mention the Geneva conventions about war crimes. Many of these POWs were alleged to have participitated in what was now accepted as a historic genocidein East Pak, and there are several examples in history where war crime tribunals have punished such POWs. The Bengali demand at that point was to try them.

Off-course Pakistan had certain points to do diplomacy on, but we had the same points on Kashmir. We were successful here because of strong diplomatic efforts by Bhutto govt.

I think you have listened to too much one sided story, in order to be a fair you must know the truth and that my brother takes effort and open mindedness. I hope you did listen to Modi's speech and I hope you have read some books from both side. If not let's put this debate off until you do.

How can you believe this story while you have witnessed what deciet,& lies and tyrrany the indian agenciess are cape able of.

Theekra

Senator (1k+ posts)

I think you have listened to too much one sided story, in order to be a fair you must know the truth and that my brother takes effort and open mindedness. I hope you did listen to Modi's speech and I hope you have read some books from both side. If not let's put this debate off until you do.

How can you believe this story while you have witnessed what deciet,& lies and tyrrany the indian agenciess are cape able of.

Sir I am afraid I am more interested in straight historical record, and less interested about vilifying my enemies and that irks you apparently. I don't know how you assumed my writing favored Indians or their agencies.

I can suggest a few books to you that I have read on the subject, but I think that will do little until you decide to see history as a record of events rather than a narrative that suits your biases and basically presents India, Bhutto and Israel in a grand conspiracy. So sorry to disappoint you :)

KingCrimson

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Aitazaz Ahsan, Anybody IS THIS NEWS really true about him??????

sirf paindu hi sachay pakistani hain
baqi sab traitors

yeh pakistani fouj ki history kuch zyada achi nahin waisay

sab mil kar aik ho jao aur purani baatoon main kuch nahin rakha

crankthskunk

Sheikh Rasheed alleged AA of this. AA took him to court and SR had to pay fine and apologize for lie.

Aitzaz Ahsan has clarified many times that Pakistan Army doesn't ask civilians if they want to do such operations.

And BTW, I am not a PPP supporter but if Bhuttos are traitors, please enlighten us on how the "brave" 70,000 prisoners of war could return to Pakistan? If it wasn't for Bhutto, the 'brave' army men would still be India being a source of daily embarrassment for us. Modi would be parading them around on every election, and we couldnt do anything but fume.

It may be true you are not a PPP supporter. But it is not true that Bhuttos are not traitors. First of all Shahnawaz was an expert arse licker of the Brits. Then came Zulfiqar, he handed Bangladesh in a plate to Mujeeb by not accepting his mandate to rule over Pakistan. If Bhutto agreed for Mujeeb to rule over West Pakistan (then) Mujeeb's planning to create Bangladesh would have failed, and he would have been caught with his trousers down.
Then came Corrupt BB, she was well aware of the loot of Zardari, not only kept quiet but enjoyed the fruits of it by building a huge empire without ever declaring it. Any PPP supporter can have a discussion about it, if in doubt or in denials. She definitely was murdered by the killer Zardari. Now remains the kids of BB including Bilawal, they have grown up on the "Mal-e-Haram looted from the poor of Pakistan. They are and cannot be loyal to Pakistan, they have the blood of two most corrupt people seen by Pakistanis.

Altaf Lutfi

اس معاملے میں اعتزاز صاحب کا موقف یہ ھے کہ وزارت سنبھالنے کے بعد انھیں معلوم ھوا کہ دونوں ممالک کی جیلوں میں ایسے کافی قیدی موجود ھیں جن کی سزا پوری ھو چکی ھے یا ان کا جرم ثابت نھیں ھو سکا، اعتزاز کے بقول انھوں نے بے نظیر کو اس انسانی اھمیت کے معاملے پر بریف کیا اور ان کی اجازت سے ھندوستان سے قیدیوں کی معلومات کا تبادلہ کیا،

اصل بات تو اللہ پاک جانتا ھے یا اعتزاز صاحب، لیکن یہ موقف بظاھردرست لگتا ھے، کیوںکہ بے نظیر کے بارے میں فوج کو بدگمانی تھی اور خالصتان تحریک میں اگر پاکستان کا کردار تھا بھی تو فوج کسی حال میں بے نظیر کو اس سے باخبر نھیں رکھ سکتی تھی، بے نظیر کبھی اس کی اجازت نہ دیتی اور ایک نیا ٹنٹا کھڑا ھو جاتا، مطلب یہ کہ خالصتانی مزاحمت کاروں کی تفصیلات سول حکومت کے پاس ھو نھیں سکتی تھیں اور فوج کی طرف سے ان کے دینے کا سوال ھی نہ تھا، اس تناظر میں اعتزاز صاحب کی جیلوں میں بند قیدیوں کی فہرستوں کی بات قرینِ قیاس لگتی ھے

aamir_uetn

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
اگرواقعی کشمیر آزاد ہونے والا ہوتا تو کوئی بھی وزیر اعظم اتنا بیوقوف نہیں ہو سکتا کہ اتنا بڑا کریڈٹ ہاتھ سے جانے دے ، دوسری بات آرمی ایسی بیوقوفی کبھی نا کرتی ، مارشل لاء ضیاء کے بعد بھی جاری رہتا ، تیسری بات گیارہ سال کیا کم تھے ضیاء کو یہ کام کرنے کے لئے ؟؟

Sohraab

Ye to tum apne baap Yahya se poocho ku k Agartala conspiracy case me Mujeeb andar tha. Case chal raha tha k 1 conspirator ko police walay ne goli maar di Jail me. Us k baad abu Yahya ne Mujeeb ko riha kar dia.

Oye chankanay Bhutto,Yahya aur Mujeeb k baray lambay negotiations hue they. Ye le parh le detail:

https://books.google.com/books?id=D...ce=gbs_ge_summary_r&cad=0#v=onepage&q&f=false

In short, Saray points pe successfully baat hui thi aur PPP maan gai thi. End pe Mujeeb ne word 'federation' ki jaga 'confederation' pe insist kia tha to Abu Yahya ko govt. ne object kia tha.

Well Done Theekra ji for your Replies to this Nasoor of siasat.pk Nice2MU

Sohraab

Sad but true. From that perspective Aitezaz Ahasan should be considered a traitor.

Ohh Yes Sad but true for you , Because you are a famous and dedicated Tattooo of Army

Husaink

جی یہ بالکل سچ ہے ۔ ایسا ہی ہوا تھا۔۔۔۔راجیو گاندھی جب پاکستان آیا تھا تو اسلام آباد سے کشمیر کے لئے سائین بورڈ تک ہٹوا دیئے گئےتھے ۔۔۔
گاندھی اور بھٹو خاندان کا پیار۔۔۔۔

اب درست بات کی ہے تو اچھی بھی لگی ہے ، یہاں داد دینی بنتی ہے (clap)

پرفیکٹ سٹرینجر

اب درست بات کی ہے تو اچھی بھی لگی ہے ، یہاں داد دینی بنتی ہے (clap)

جی آپ تو ہمیں دعائیں بھی دیں گے ۔۔۔ رمضان کی برکات شروع ہو چکی ہیں۔
:)

intekhab

baeghairutt looser, good for nothing u pilla of hiju babass G
Abay katooray....HARAAM khoor ....jis thalli main khatta hai usee main thukta hai.....busharraf key njayaz bachay

bluebee

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I doubt if any such information was accessible to civilian government - if it was true then it has to be with Army`s consent.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

Yahya aur Bhutto Baap hungay Tumharay k q donu ku Auratu kay saath soonay shaoq tha. Gadhay jab insan kay paas daleel na hu wo tere tara Gaalia dainay lagta hay.

Tere Baap Bhutto nay Mujib ku Reha q karaya tha? Iss ka jawab nahi deeya tum nay.

Aur tum nau yee bakwas nahi ki Yere ****** Baap Bhuto nay East Pakistan say q banday karay nahi keeyee thay? Kaisay seraf West Pak kay 138 seatu pay wo Hakoomat bana sakta tha? Tere baap Bhutto (Nahru ka Halali Baita) Iqtidar ka bhooka tha iss leeye 1954 say hi Iqtidar kay Khawab daik raha tha iss leeye pehlay Sikandar Mirza ki Gud may bait gaya aur pher Ayub kay. Iss kay iqtidar ka khwab east Pakistan kay hutay huway khabi poora nahi hu sakta tha....iss leeye uss nay East Pak is election Lara hi nahi.

Tumhay may nay kitni marta warn kia Bak bak na kar laikin tu upnay Adat say majboor iss leeyee mujay tere hi zuban may tum say baat karni pari..
Abb kar Bakwas...

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

Well Done Theekra ji for your Replies to this Nasoor of siasat.pk Nice2MU

You are Nasoor of this whole World . You can't answer with Logic other than Bak Bak or Clapping like Tamashbeen Bander.

And I have answered him. If he has guts he would answer me otherwise he has already started his Usuall Bak Bak because he also can't answer with Logic or Knowledge. So the Bak Bak and Galia is remaned which he had started already. And you scum of gutter clapping for his Galia not for other stuff. This is your mental level of Primary Pass idiot