All Smart Politicians Are Joining PTI IMRAN KHAN? Is it True?

Keepinformed

Siasat.pk - Blogger
If I was a power hungry politician what would I do? Hmm

PTI Pakistan is gaining ground well at least on the online social media side (GET YOUR VOTES REGISTERED IF YOU REALLY WANT THE CHANGE)

So all the smart politicians that want ministries and other power in the future would start siding with Imran Khan.

How many have changed and moved to Imran Khan?

Remember Jahangir Tareen the rich man of Pakistan is a big player too and they seem to be more business oriented which IS GOOD and Pakistan needs a strong economy..

Discuss away!

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
I would suggest PTI to start MQM politics.... i.e bring terror to the cities and grab votes on gun point..... LOL

pti4pakistan

Senator (1k+ posts)
Only time will tell. Joining PTI is not for the faint of heart as these leaders know that once they join PTI, they will not be able to loot the nation. This phenomena of CHANGE is backed by the Divine and Insha-Allah only sincere ones will join. PTI needs another 1 - 1.5 years to fully mature (from candidates perspective). Pray for the success of our nation and end plundering.
‪Pakistan Tahreek-e-Insaf Must See Video - Vote for Pakistan‬‏ - YouTube

lafatah

Minister (2k+ posts)
Bhaiyon Imran Khan ki kaptaani mein kisi player nay match fixing nahi ki, leken uskay janay kay baad unhi players nay ki...fark kya tha

Imran Khan. Wohi sattay baaz Imran say dartay thay aur jantay thay Imran kabhi khud ghalat kaam nahi karay ga na doosro ko karnay dega...leken jaisay hi wo gaya sab shuru ho gaye

Yeh hai chairman ka power! His moral authority is so strong kay zardari bhi agar uskay under ajaye do Mr 10% ki jaga 10% tax dena shuru hojaye

Khurram.k

Senator (1k+ posts)
ais hamam mein sub nangey hein aur aub PTI bhee kaprey utarney wali hey bulkey uthar chuki hey. kia piddi aur kia piddi ka shourba
hamain Pakistan ko sahi karnay wala chahiey . Chahay wo kapray pehan kar karay ya nanga ho kar . If it was my call , main tau Imran ko yehi suggest karta ke chahay by hook or by crook , power main aye . Kionke power main aye bagher wo poora country theek kar nahi sakta . Laken wo banda hi aisa nahi hai jo elections kay bagher power accept karay ga ... but in my eyes he should , to save Pakistan sooner than later .
Bas nawaz shareef ko us hammaam main nanga imagine kar kay dekho ;)

Zoaib

Minister (2k+ posts)
It is true many politicians are looking towards PTI. But PTI has to decide whether to allow someone to join them or not. It is a thin line, because not all politicians are dishonest. So PTI has to have it's vision clear to decide who to take and not to take. Any corrupt politician is out of the list, because that would prove to be a hindrance in PTI's plan once in government. However, joining the party is one thing, but giving tickets is another. That will be the real test for PTI, as there'll have to be a uniform criteria for selection. That should tell everyone whether PTI represents CHANGE...

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Drama baaz Imran has been saying this for month keh big faces are joining next month and end of month and again last week of month. But that seems its not happening at all. LOL This is what happens jab apni aukaat sa ziada baraa ban na ki kooshish karta hoo.

No more drama baazi imran. Aoukat main ajao chaloo