Altaf Hussain Property & Bank Balance in UK, He is a Millionaire

mirchi

Councller (250+ posts)
Re: Properties of Altaf Hussain in UK .

The news I posted yesterday. MQM supporters now say that its a small newspaper taking photos here and there.
No matter small or big, you can go to court for defamation suite against that newspaper. If you don't go to court then it is clear that MQM is also corrupt.

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)

The credibility of this newspaper is that their website is under construction it seems like nawaz sharif order his workers that plz make any fake issue abt mqm so people attention divert from my party scandals which are so many and thats why they were in rush to do this so they didnt even realize before printing news in their own paper that their website is under construction

http://web.me.com/theasianjournal/Site/Creative_Minority.html

d5829152568ae62f44376265f5f10754.jpg

NAWAZ SHARIF MANSION IN UK WHICH HE BOUGHT FROM ILLEGAL MONEY LAUNDERING DID BY ISHAQ DAR AND MOST OF THE MONEY BELONGS TO QARZ UTARO MULK SANWARO SCHEME
d609376a6d8c577362fdad401ecfe2d9.jpg

AKBER BADSHAH

MPA (400+ posts)

[zardari] [altaf] [nawaz] [musharaf] [fazl] yeah sab aik haamam main sab nangey hain.en logo se aap log mulk sudharney ki kiya tawako kar saktey ho.they all chor.chota yah bara chor.jagho nawjawanoo mulk key ghayoor musalmanoo aur lai loo apni qismat apney haatoh main aur badal dalo aaj key pakistan ko.

jabeen

Voter (50+ posts)
Re: Altaf Hussain corruption revealed...

The Journalist who filed the story is not a known journalist so how could we believe on the paper that is running on Lord Nazeer Adds and portray Lord Nazeer as a Hero, Font man of Nawaz Sharif.

Secondly The Asian Journalist is not the real Asian Journalist even don't have its official website.

Thirdly where are the supporting documents ?

Fourthly the Journalist himself used the WORD, IT IS BELIEVED, means it is a assumed post and nothing else as it there are enough evidence supported by the Legal Documents then why need to use the word Believed ??

If we believe this post, it is clear that only one house is owned by Altaf hussain and that's it.

and i am still waiting the land registration record which is not shown in this Post .:0)

small4780

Banned

I think, this news paper is being developed in either Raiwand or in Larkana the den of corruption. This is the only news paper with a wrong web adderss and no other contacts. They will publish any news in it. Few days ago a friend of mine who is MQM and Mushi Bhai hater (for obvious reasons) forwarded me clippings of the same news paper that accused Mushi Bhai having amassed billions. It also claimed that his foreign trips were to grap assets, stock and bonds of companies from his ill gotten billions that he got in US aid.

Well, ladies and gentlemen, you will hear a lot of these concocted stories and you can imagine where these are coming from - ha ha ha address less news paper called the Asian Journal

and some of our friends have the guts to publish this on this website.

mehwish_ali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

1. When Altaf Hussain left from Pakistan in 1992, there was not a SINGLE case against him in the Court.

2. After Operation and later, hundreds of Cases were made against him.
But look, there is NOT A SINGLE CASE OF CORRUPTION that has been made against him till today.

3. People have absolutely no Proof against any Corruption regarding this House.

But they have left the AMPLE PROOFS of non-Corrupt Nature of Altaf Hussain, ..... and Witnesses to this are Military Birg. (r) Imtiaz and Hamid Gul.

Remember how Birg. Imtiaz opened the filth of Hamid Gul when he sent Brief Case filled with Money to Altaf Hussain to join IJI? And Hamid Gul has never denied this Corruption Offer to Altaf till today.

But Altaf Hussain did the worst Crime against Muhajirs of Karachi. He refused to become Corrupt and take the RISHWAT (while Hamid Gul is ?????? ???????? ??? ??? ?? ????? Is Hamid Gul not fuel of Jahanum according to this Saying of Rasool Allah (saw)).

And then Innocent Mohajirs of Karachi had to pay for this Crime of Altaf Hussain when Agencies were playing with their innocent Blood during whole era of 1990s.

But people, whose hearts are filled with hatred, and also poison against MQM is running in their veins, they are unable to see all this.

mehwish_ali

This Asian Journal Newspaper belongs to a Person whose name is "Aamir Ghauri". And their Website is based on a "Free Server".

Domain Name: theasianjournal.co.uk
Registrant: Aamir Ghauri
Registrant Type: UK Individual
Registrant's Address: 11 Greencourt Avenue, Croydon, CR0 7LD, UK

Ummat Akhbar must be thankful to this Aamir Ghauri for opening a Propaganda Mouth like them in UK too.

bilink

Citizen
Re: Properties of Altaf Hussain in UK

real.pakistani said:
by Roger Harding for The Asian Journal

MUTWAST TABKEY KI NOMAINDA JAMAAT
GGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYY MUTHIDA

:lol: :lol:

Nice try who ever did it! but unfortunately! he/she is not TOO smart bhai logo ainda koe aisa item lao na to koshish kerna story main jhool na ho! should be solid takay maza aee! whats the credibility of THEASIANJOURNAL ??? here are the details from NIC Database. Domain is registred to some desi guy, the domain is forwarded to free webhosting service, THEASIANJOUNRAL itna kangla hay kay hosting kay $2 bhe nahin hain monthly?

Mazay ke baat 15 April 2009 ko he register hoe hay domain, is kaam kay lia domain pehlay say lay ker rakhay jatay hain !

Those who live in UK/USA/Canada knows very well, in Journals/Newspaper ke kia auqaat hay, RADDI ke terha rakhay hotay hain grocery stores per BULK main jitnay chahay free main utha lain log lay jatay hain GLASSES clean kernay kay lia yeh phir Dastar Khawan ke Jaga bichanay, yeh phir MASALA DAAR Entertainment news kay lia! is say ziada kuch nahin! jis ko perhna hota hay woh Jang/BBC/Ummat/Jasarat/Express/Dawn/The News perh laytay hay!
Please correct me if I am wrong?

See what other says about this paper.
binary zero said:
it doesnt appear to be a credible new papers ? Why it isnt available on internet. (pkpolitics)

tmukhtar said:
I have been asking pkpolitics for almost three months now to disclose the source of news which come from Theasianjournal.
The fact is there is no theasianjournal.co.uk working website hence the journal itself.
Instead of coming out clean pkpolitics has put me on moderation list so that I can not talk to my friends on pkpolitics
So sad.
Tahir Mukhtar

Eyrie said:
This journal is dodgy. Cant find it on the net. Stop spreading unauthentic stories. If same story can be produced via a credible source then it is worth commenting. This in no way means agreeing with the current government though as some may think.

All above comments are from PKPOLITICS SITE
The exact link is
http://pkpolitics.com/2009/10/26/pakist ... nt-change/

Do read the other stupid stories from the same paper kafi Masaldaar banatay hain story!

Domain name:
theasianjournal.co.uk

Registrant:
Aamir Ghauri

Registrant type:
UK Individual

Registrant's address:
11 Greencourt Avenue
Croydon
CR0 7LD
United Kingdom

Registrar:
1 & 1 Internet AG [Tag = SCHLUND]
URL: http://registrar.1und1.info

Relevant dates:
Registered on: 15-Apr-2009
Renewal date: 15-Apr-2011

Registration status:
Registered until renewal date.

Name servers:
ns59.1and1.co.uk
ns60.1and1.co.uk

Disclaimer
WHOIS lookup made at 12:52:28 17-Nov-2009

bilink

Citizen

mehwish_ali said:
This Asian Journal Newspaper belongs to a Person whose name is "Aamir Ghauri". And their Website is based on a "Free Server".

Domain Name: theasianjournal.co.uk
Registrant: Aamir Ghauri
Registrant Type: UK Individual
Registrant's Address: 11 Greencourt Avenue, Croydon, CR0 7LD, UK

Ummat Akhbar must be thankful to this Aamir Ghauri for opening a Propaganda Mouth like them in UK too.

Thanks, shuker hay abhi bhe apkay jaysay log hain jo ankh khol ker research kerlaytay hain! werna aksar aqal kay itnay andhay hain kay sirf daikh ker maatam he kia ja sakta hay un ko!

Bhai log ap bhe daikh lia kero! phir shoq say jis kay lia jo dil chahay kaho!

Spartacus

Haters of Altaf Hussain and MQM now you have to come with some other lies >>>Go to Raiwind ( Nawaz Palace ) and make some new type of lies against MQM and Altaf Hussain.

Tum Loggon Ka Asian General Ka Drama Fail Ho Gaya Hay....;)

small4780

Banned

BIG BS

THIS IS FAKE NEWS PAPER. NO ONE HAS THE GUTS TO BLAME ALTAF BHAI ON ANY MATTER OF CORRUPTION. NO MNA OR MPA OR OFFICE BEARER OF MQM CAN STAY IN THE PARTY AFTER COMMITTING CORRUPTION.

CORRUPTION IS THE GAME OF LIKES OF NAWAZU AND ZARDARU, EACH ONE BLAMING THE OTHER AND PLAYING GAMES. BOTH ARE NOW WORKING ON A COHURT POLICY OF YOU SCRATCH MY ASS AND I SCRATCH YOUR BALLS. BUT THAT IS WHAT IS HAPPENING. MY SUGGESTION IMRAN TO JOIN MQM AND BRING REVOLUTION IN PAKISTAN AND STOP HATING THE PEOPLE IN THE SOUTH.

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)

ALLAH IS AUTHORITY

Allhamdullillah, not every Punjabi brother thinks that "majority is authority". Only few stupid and filthy minds think that. Otherwise no guarantee of Pakistan's existance. I bet.

small4780

Banned

I will tell you guys and gals a very interesting observation. In Pakistan, there is this jaali (false) molla element. You will find them everywhere. In particular, Jamaat is full of them. There will be guys with small or long beard. Their knowledge of religion would be as much as like a normal street guy. These are mostly MQM haters. Actually, these elements had a very strong foot hold in Karachi during 60s until mid 80s. They did nothing for Karachi but tried to enter into federal politics. Amongst them were professors and economists with unreliable credentials. To propagate their cause they will make lots of quotations of the era of our Prophet (PBUH) and Sahaba e Rasool (PBUH). These elements are as criminal or as commoner as a guy on the street but to look credible they will make few quotations from religion and try to establish their piety. I see one such element these days pretty active called Haroon ur Rashid. He is one of the biggest MQM haters and loves Nawaz sharif for obvious reason for the embedded hate in his heart for the people in the South. To establish his statements he will make a lot of quotations from the era of our Prophet (PBUH) and His Companions. Go, read one article of his in this website which he has written about Imran Khan and linked him to Hazrat Khalid Bin Walid (May Allah bless his soul). He also linked Imran Khan with Shaheed Tipu Sultan. He is invited as a guest by a number of TV channels and in his strange style (posing as if all his statements and thinking is based on some God gifted ILHAM) will malign MQM or anyone who is against Gunja Nawazu league. In today's world any one siding with any political party or leader and quoting Quran and Hadees to prove his statements appears like a Munafiq and hypocrite. How dare do they compare today dirt with anything close to the era of our Prophet (PBUH) and do so blatantly. How good Imran Khan may have become but they way he behaved in his past is a big liability for him. Everyone is answerable for his and her deeds and seek forgiveness from Allah and dont propagate himself or herself as being the most honest and likeable characters. These guys like Haroon ur Rashid with little bit of reading write articles in favor of their political allies and pose them as neutral. This guy guarantees that if anyone can win election and have majority then it is either Gunja Nawazu or Imran Khan. He even came in TV program of Dr. Shahid Masood Khan (meray mutabiq) and said that MQMs waterloo will be Punjab. He is full of hates for people from South and he doesnt hide this. There were elements like that in the former East Pakistan also who expressed similar feelings about the Bengalis and even equated them like Kafirs and see what was the destiny of such people. Their mentors had to surrender in hordes to Field Marshall Manik Shah. These type of people (likes of Haroon Rashid the cheap journalist and Nawazu League agent and haters of people living in South) had their waterloo in the former East Pakistan when after surrender of our friends in uniform, were cherry picked and completely eliminated by the Bengali forces. I dont understand a person who poses to be a religious guys and comes and spread hates and talks about cheap politics and support criminals like Nawaz and others (remember cooperative scandal, remember freezing of fcy accounts, remember SROs favoring Ittefaq steel, remember the funds of mulk sanswaro qarz utaro scheme, remember attack on supreme court, remember meddling in the affairs of army and then going down with it and so many more) and quoting from Quran and Hadees to prove their point. If you read these observations then please go and read Mr. Haroons Urdu article appearing in siasat.pk about Imran khan then you will understand what my point of view is. Next time you watch him in TV just watch and listen to his utterances. Also, one more thing. These guys make strong predictions also as if something will happen in the next few weeks and months and then also say Siyasat mein koi time limit nahi hoti just to make room for some flexibility. Do they have some direct link with Allah and get future predictions? These are all liars and just like common people with affiliations with political parties and come on TV and other channels with a mask of neutrality and spread rumors.

Spartacus

hiflyer1961 said:
Spartacus said:
Haters of Altaf Hussain and MQM now you have to come with some other lies >>>Go to Raiwind ( Nawaz Palace ) and make some new type of lies against MQM and Altaf Hussain.

Get over with it, Punjabis are not going to get you, you paranoid moron. If someone accuses your terrorist brother its got nothing to with Punjabis.

Remember: Majority is Authority ;)

If I said that Punjabis are responsible ? Read my post again

mowlajaat

Voter (50+ posts)

I am a Punjabi needless to say...and, I stand with MQM! their leader speaks for justice for all Pakistanis regardless of their race, religion etc.

May Allah the Exalted bless him and may he remain true to his stance!

Spartacus

Spartacus said:

PML (n) ,Tum Loggon Ka Asian General Ka Drama Fail Ho Gaya Hay

Star Gazer

ALTAF HUSSAIN,THE NEW MIDDLECLASS MILLIONAIR

Dear readers,
This is from the british newspapers and not by MQM haters. Facts are facts and should never be denied because 'Sach hamesha sach he rehta hai.'
Lets not defend a lie and lets not be opologetic for the truth.

Voice: A Mansion, Multiple Homes Worth Millions, Properties of Altaf Hussain in UK
But British Land Registry records now reveal that Altaf Hussain, the charismatic 'middle class' leader of Pakistan's 'third largest' political party [MQM] could not curb the temptation of acquiring a series of expensive and 'middle class' properties in the British
F rom Where Did MQM Feudal Lord Altaf Hussain Get Money to Buy
Expensive Properties in London, UK?

A Mansion, Multiple Homes Worth Millions, of MQM's 'Middle Class' Leader
By ROGER HARDING
Reporter - The Asian Journal - London, UK
www.theasianjournal.co.uk

http://pkpolitics. com/2009/ 11/13/properties -of-altaf- hussain-in- uk

LONDON, UK, 13 November 2009 (InformPress. com) - For years the founder, leader of Pakistan's Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) [Altaf Hussain] has spoken about the financial misappropriation and irregularities of the country's feudal and industrial rulers through alleged or real misuse of power.

But British Land Registry records now reveal that Altaf Hussain, the charismatic 'middle class' leader of Pakistan's 'third largest' political party [MQM] could not curb the temptation of acquiring a series of expensive and 'middle class' properties in the British
capital [London] - one of the most expensive cities in the world.

Pakistani ruling elite's love for London and the United Kingdom is globally known. Politicians, generals and businessmen have been buying properties worth their financial prowess ever since the country was created in August 1947. This list is long but the most notable instances of premier property buying in the UK involved Pakistan's two
former [PPP and PML-N] prime ministers - late Benazir Bhutto and [Muhammad] Nawaz Sharif, and former [PMLQ-MQM illegal] president Pervez Musharraf [and current PPP unlawful president Asif Ali Zardari].

Those who could not mirror the actions of their party leaders by picking up expensive freehold or leasehold properties in London's choicest districts, settled for less attractive areas. But considering the exchange rate between British pound sterling and Pakistani rupee, one has to muster substantial means to buy even a standard property in London.

Mr. [Altaf] Hussain, who runs his [MQM] party from his north London- based [MQM] International Secretariat, lives in a plush million-plus house in leafy Mill Hill area. The house is under 24-hour electronic surveillance and local police also keeps the propety under tight watch "as important people are regular visitors here." Documents seen by
this scribe show Mr. Hussain as the title-holder of the property whose price is over 1,000,000 [one million British pounds].

The Mill Hill house is not the only property that belongs to the MQM leader. He is a joint owner, along with his now divorced wife, Faiza Altaf [Hussain], of another close by property in neighbouring Edgware area. The estimated cost of the property is anything between 360,000 and 550,000 [UK pounds] as it sits in between two freehold houses that belong to Mr. [Altaf] Hussain's brother, Iqbal Hussain. It is also believed that Mr. [Altaf] Hussain owns his [MQM] party's International Secretariat in Edgware.

Altaf Hussain and his [MQM] party face regular accusations of raising money through illegal means involving blackmail and extortion. These allegations are always squarely denied by his party as "politically motivated fabrication."

[Criminal fugitive] Altaf Hussain ran from Pakistan in 1992 after a military operation targeted him and [MQM] party leaders. He came to Britain via Saudi Arabia and sought political asylum. Consequently, he became a British citizen and now lives in voluntary exile. He has been criticized by his political opponents for not returning to Pakistan to
be among his politcal cadres. His supporters, however, firmly believe he would be physically eliminated if he returns to Pakistan "just like Benazir Bhutto and her brother Mir Murtaza Bhutto."

It is interesting that throughout his political career, Mr. [Altaf] Hussain [falsely] maintained that he only owned a meager motorcycle in Karachi [Pakistan] and lived in a small house with his parents and siblings. His sources of income are unknown, but it is believed that his [MQM] party pays his bills and maintenance. His family home in Karachi is now the Pakistani headquarters of the [MQM] party [of Indian-Mohajirs] .

such

Voter (50+ posts)
Re: ALTAF HUSSAIN,THE NEW MIDDLECLASS MILLIONAIR

POST the actual link (website) not the siasat 1

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

It is useless to discuss about the corruption of Altaf or MQM.

Just prey for the good time that when these criminals will be hanged!!

May Allah send a 'Mard- Momen' soon otherwise they will eat all the nation ....

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)

Total crap. Just a hateful and false propaganda against MQM from someone who claims only support Pakistan. They just come everyday with new garbage.