jimz84

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: My Life's Journey By Altaf Hussain ???? ??? ?????

News (33).jpg
News (34).jpg
News (29).jpg

Book Launching Ceremony
MY LIFE'S JOURNEY BY Mr. ALTAF HUSSAIN
At Marriot Hotel, Karachi
16 July 2011
pic160711-1head.jpg

ALTAF HUSSAIN’S BOOK “MY LIFE’S JOURNEY” LAUNCHED
KARACHI: 16[SUP]TH[/SUP] JULY 2011
The launching ceremony of the book “My Life’s Journey” containing the autobiographical account of the initial struggle of the founder and leader of Muttahida Quami Movement (MQM) Mr Altaf Hussain was held at a local hotel in Karachi. Noted personalities from different walks of life, journalists, anchor persons, academicians, intellectuals and politician were present on the occasion. Dr Mathew A Cook, who is a professor of the North Carolina University, Durham, USA was the chief guest. The book has been published by the Oxford University Press Pakistan. It is the English translation of the Urdu title “Safar-e-Zindagi”. Members of the Co-ordination Committee, elected representatives, and office-bearers of various wings of the MQM were also present on the occasion.
Speaking on the occasion Deputy Convener of the MQM Dr Farooq Sattar said that the story of Mr Altaf Hussain was the story of a modern day renaissance. He said that only those who started the journey could hope to cross the river. No one had been able to stop the journey of Altaf Hussain.
Dr Sattar said that Altaf Hussain is the name of conviction, courage and charisma. It was because of his conviction, courage and charisma that he had been able to cross a sea of challenges. He said that Altaf Hussain was a living legend and we had gathered at the book launching ceremony in order to pay homage to the great leader that he was.
Dr Sattar said that the phenomenal struggle of Altaf Hussain would ensure peace, progress and prosperity in the Pakistan of the 21[SUP]st[/SUP] century. He said that the country was faced with multidimensional problems. It was a defining moment for the country. He said that it was time to make or break Pakistan and the choice was with the people of Pakistan.
Speaking about the vision of Mr Altaf Hussain Dr Sattar said that action without vision was equal to a nightmare. Altaf Hussain had his finger on the pulse of the people of the country and he had a dream like the great Martin Luther King.
Dr Sattar said that Mr Altaf Hussain believed in empowering the people of Pakistan. He had always believed in emancipation of the weaker section of the society from the clutches of oppressive forces. He said that Altaf Hussain was inviting the 98 per cent people of the country to come forward and transform Pakistan into a democratic and welfare country according to the ideals of the founder of the country Quaid-i-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah.
Dr Pirzada Qasim, vice chancellor of the University of Karachi, said that Mr Altaf Hussain had a vision and the potential to lead his people and the people of Pakistan towards prosperity and a good goal. He said that it was a matter of pleasure for him that an alumnus of the university had emerged as a distinguished and important leader of the country. He said that Mr Altaf Hussain had a futuristic approach that was missing in other leaders of the country. He said that the time was moving quickly and we must move with the time.
Speaking about the book Dr Mathew A Cook said that it was a gripping book that gave great insight into the contemporary Pakistan. Dr Cook has also written the foreword of the “My Life’s Journey.”
Managing director of the Oxford University Press Ameena Saiyid also spoke on the occasion. She said that it was a wonderful experience working on the preparation of the book.
Former speaker of the National Assembly Ilahi Bux Soomro, former federal minister Jawed Jabbar, noted businessman Aqeel Karim Dedi, former deputy speaker Sindh Assembly Abdul Bari Jillani, former chief justice of Pakistan Saeed-uz-Zaman Siddiqui were also present on the occasion.
pic160711-1.jpg
pic160711-2.jpg
pic160711-3.jpg
pic160711-5.jpg

Dr. Farooq Sattar, Dr. Prof. Methew Cook, Dr. Pirzada Qasim, Agaha Masood Hussain

pic160711-4.jpg
pic160711-6.jpg
pic160711-7.jpg

Mehmood Sham, Kunwar Khalid Younus and Mrs. Amina Syed addressing the gathering

pic160711-9.jpg

pic160711-11.jpg

Diplomats, intellectuals, educationists, businessmen, politicians, religious scholars, elected representatives
and other distinguish guests also present on this occasion

pic160711-12.jpg

pic160711-8.jpg

Deputy Convenors of the MQM Coordination Committee Dr. Farooq Sattar and Anis Qaim Khani
presenting Mr. Hussain's book to her elder sister Saira Begum. Dr. Cook and Amina Syed also present

sab sehme bethe han k kab ye takreeb khatam ho gi or hamara ID card hamen mile ga or ham garon ko ja saqen gay...[hilar]

harisuae

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: My Life's Journey By Altaf Hussain میری سفر زندگی

sab sehme bethe han k kab ye takreeb khatam ho gi or hamara ID card hamen mile ga or ham garon ko ja saqen gay...[hilar]

Very well said............(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)

harisuae

Senator (1k+ posts)
And you'll see

Saray Karachi main yeh book zabardasti sold ki jaye gi................ aur phir is ko best seller ka award milay ga

PkRevolution

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This man should write a book a ultimate Guide for terrorists. How to become a terrorists Leader while sitting abroad and collect millions.

Altaf Hussain should be hanged for recent killings in Karachi. He announced protest against Regime, he was orderer and spectator of karachi killings and then he announced to be calm again.

A Leader can not be more stupid than him.

drkjke

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
By the sounds of the article posted - i doubt it bro:P - the books seems to be all praise to the mighty and glorious Altaf Hussain(@#$#@%$#^$%W%Q).

ITS A PITY, A REAL PITY HOW OUR PEOPLE FOLLOW BUFOONS SO BLINDLY!

its nationalism which causes people of certain ethnic back ground to vote for altaf husain,,no matter even if altaf is biggest murderer and corrupt human in universe.
thats why ulemaagree that nationalism is single most important thing which is greatest enemy of islam and iman,thats why where nationalism comes iman vanishes

virus

Senator (1k+ posts)
this is his fortune that he is a part of pakistani politics and this is unfortune our nation

but i hope this stain will vanish from our country soon

inshallah

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
British Passport Photo page should have been inserted. That should have had been giving more appropriate look and it's obvious to mention the biggest Mile stone achieve by Altaf Bhai by using Pakistanis and Pakistani politics.

only_truths

Minister (2k+ posts)
I believe that every person has the right to write biography. From what I read about him in these forums and internet , He is the first generation Pakistani and have started a movement on his own right. No movement can be successful unless it has Public support and it has a cause. Here Altaf had both. It was the Pakistani society which should have created an atmosphere to defuse that cause. Taking a foreign nationality on the basis of political asylum does not mean that you don't want to return if that cause is fulfilled. Choosing a nationality is only temporary as long as your heart stays with motherland.

I have not seen any single leader in the world who can boast of millions of people following just by addressing a radio talk. Who ever leader has left Pakistan because of Army operation, tell me any one l who has returned to Pakistan after exile is safe in Pakistan.

There was equal number of people migrated between our countries in 1947. How come only in Pakistan Mohajirs become a movement and nothing of that sort in India?

So, instead of dividing people of Pakistan, everyone should try to unite them.

siddique

MPA (400+ posts)
i believe that every person has the right to write biography. From what i read about him in these forums and internet , he is the first generation pakistani and have started a movement on his own right. No movement can be successful unless it has public support and it has a cause. Here altaf had both. It was the pakistani society which should have created an atmosphere to defuse that cause. Taking a foreign nationality on the basis of political asylum does not mean that you don't want to return if that cause is fulfilled. Choosing a nationality is only temporary as long as your heart stays with motherland.

I have not seen any single leader in the world who can boast of millions of people following just by addressing a radio talk. Who ever leader has left pakistan because of army operation, tell me any one l who has returned to pakistan after exile is safe in pakistan.

There was equal number of people migrated between our countries in 1947. How come only in pakistan mohajirs become a movement and nothing of that sort in india?

So, instead of dividing people of pakistan, everyone should try to unite them.

good boy u have listened to my advise and divided the load!!!!!!and come to this section

nice try,but no need he is already serving ur purpose!!!!
Btw two of u are here on this page,who gonna monitor the rest of the threads,???????????
Take my advise split the work load between urself,as when u have havy load u hire two donkey, cause its two much for one!!!!
Isnt it????? U can also call the third one

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Like they say, if you cant do anything for the nation, you can always write a book

I am willing to bet this book will be the best seller because MQMers will be required to buy worldwide and foreigners will buy because its in English too.

This book may signal that AH is planning to quit MQM after he collects enough proceeds from sales of the book and royalty thereafter