Amir Liaquat - Hadith Fulfilled! New Facts

anacondaa

MPA (400+ posts)
pakistan main acha ho kia raha hay jo tv waly acha karingay ---- her koi apnay aap looot main laga hay koi pochany walla hi nahi hay#

(cry)(cry)(cry)

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Agar yeh paimana mulhooz e khatir rukhein
to phir to shaid kuch hazrat hi baaqi buchein gay!

modern fakir

MPA (400+ posts)
Jokes man !!...This Hadith Sharif ..is for Alim's that have mislead people ..by terming everything either as bidaat or shirk or kufr and mislead people so that they cant follow any credible scholars or imams !...and for people who claim that every person can interpret the Hadith and Quran in any which way they like !:)

As far as Amir Liaquat goes then he is a TV show host ...if you follow him as an Imam or a scholar then the less said about you the better !

Guys if you have a beef with Aamir Liaquat Hussain ...just quit listening to him ...our religion teaches us that if you cant say something good about someone then dont say something bad either ...if you think about it this is the best solution !

If people dont like what he has to say or present then they should stop listening to him ...his viewership will go down and he wont be able to do any programs..

You know its quite sickening when people on this forum who are used to watching Indian movies and channels and are big fans of them come and start bashing a muslim (of whatever stature he might be) ...leave it alone guys ..Keep your bashing for the real enemies ...early Eid Mubarak for me to everyone !
(bigsmile)

lotaa

Minister (2k+ posts)
Modern Faqeer jee Meri English bohat poor hay,pakistani awam ki taarh,meri taraf se aap ye sawal b poch lein is forum par fatway laganay waloon Se,k is forum par kon sa aisa banda hay,jis ne kabhi ghalt site open nahi ki,ya kabhi ghalt Qisam ki site nahi dekhi,agar koi hay aisa tu reply kar de,har insaan mein achai aur burai hoti hay,agar koi hay jis ne kabhi ghalat site open nahi ki ya ghalt site nahi dekhi,tu plz reply me,dekhtay hain jo fatway jari kartay hain is site par,wo kitnay parsa hain:P
Jokes man !!...This Hadith Sharif ..is for Alim's that have mislead people ..by terming everything either as bidaat or shirk or kufr and mislead people so that they cant follow any credible scholars or imams !...and for people who claim that every person can interpret the Hadith and Quran in any which way they like !:)

As far as Amir Liaquat goes then he is a TV show host ...if you follow him as an Imam or a scholar then the less said about you the better !

Guys if you have a beef with Aamir Liaquat Hussain ...just quit listening to him ...our religion teaches us that if you cant say something good about someone then dont say something bad either ...if you think about it this is the best solution !

If people dont like what he has to say or present then they should stop listening to him ...his viewership will go down and he wont be able to do any programs..

You know its quite sickening when people on this forum who are used to watching Indian movies and channels and are big fans of them come and start bashing a muslim (of whatever stature he might be) ...leave it alone guys ..Keep your bashing for the real enemies ...early Eid Mubarak for me to everyone !
(bigsmile)

modern fakir

MPA (400+ posts)

I totally agree ....Is terha kisi bhi bunday ko "demonize" kerna ikhlaq aur Islam kay khilaaf hai ...galtiyaan sub mein hain !

Modern Faqeer jee Meri English bohat poor hay,pakistani awam ki taarh,meri taraf se aap ye sawal b poch lein is forum par fatway laganay waloon Se,k is forum par kon sa aisa banda hay,jis ne kabhi ghalt site open nahi ki,ya kabhi ghalt Qisam ki site nahi dekhi,agar koi hay aisa tu reply kar de,har insaan mein achai aur burai hoti hay,agar koi hay jis ne kabhi ghalat site open nahi ki ya ghalt site nahi dekhi,tu plz reply me,dekhtay hain jo fatway jari kartay hain is site par,wo kitnay parsa hain:P

Ehraz

MPA (400+ posts)
Brother,

Could you please provide me the authentic source of this hadith. Which Hadith books has this hadith ?

There will come a time for my people when there will remain nothing of the Qur'an except its outward form and nothing of Islam except its name and they will call themselves by this name even though they are the people furthest from it. The mosques will be full of people but they will be empty of right guidance. The religious leaders of that day will be the most evil religious leaders under the heavens; sedition and dissension will go out from them and to them will it return. (Ibn Babuya, Thawab ul-A'mal, also Mishkatul Masabih, Kitabul Ilm)

Ehraz

MPA (400+ posts)
This is now the condition of the so-called Mullahs who have sought to hold Islam hostage. This melancholy plight of Islam is precisely the reason why the Promised Messiah was commanded to revive Islam and bring back its practice in pristine form.

hammad78

MPA (400+ posts)
What would you like to say about your qadiani mullas?

This is now the condition of the so-called Mullahs who have sought to hold Islam hostage. This melancholy plight of Islam is precisely the reason why the Promised Messiah was commanded to revive Islam and bring back its practice in pristine form.

yeh-cheez

Minister (2k+ posts)

kia fuzool baat kee hay yaar..maza aa gya..

kia mein or app amir liaquat hein...kia mein or app TV per aa kar logon ko deen sikhatay hein...kia mein or app her tv program mein aa kar logon ko yeh batatay hein k kon sahee muslim hay or kon nahee??

nahee na....

to phir bhai jaan..mein or aap jo marzee karein...hum log aam aadmi hein...humaray koi followers naee hain...mein shayad ap ko jaanta bhee naee hoon....or na aap muhjay....pr jis aadmi k liye log deewana waar 100 100 phone calls kar k us say deen k baaray mein poochtay hein...jub woh is kisam ka niklay ga....to maatam to karna chahiye na yaar...in other words sari qaum ko yeh pichlay kaee saaalon say CHAAY banata raha...or aab jaisay saadah loh log yeh bolein...k GHALTIYAN SUB SAY HO JAATEE HAIN.....oo bhaiii kyun jaanay do yaaar...taa k kal ko in ki tarah k 2 4 or aalim online aa kar humain deen sikhain or phir pata chalay ko woh khud to maa behan say kam baat naee kartay.....haddh ho gaee yaar....!!(clap)

jaag jaoo sarkaar....itnaa darguzaar bhee acha naee hota.....hum or aap public hain...aalim online naeee.....no wonder humaray oper yahee hukmaran naazil kiye gaye hain....kyun k hum achay or buray mein tameez naee kar saktay,,,

Last edited:

Ehraz

MPA (400+ posts)
What would you like to say about your qadiani mullas?
(i)Let me correct you in your poor understanding about Ahmadiyya Muslim Jamaat. Ahmadiyya is a community which includes many ethnic people from different nations. You can't call someone Qadiani who is not from Qadian. ;)
(ii) There is no MULLAIAT in Islam Ahmadiyya. Reach out for Ahmadis Ulema and compare them with yours... and you will find the different.
(iii) We are not happy at all - Even we pray to the Almighty Allah that he should give wisdom to Muslim and guide us all on His right path. Amin

redaxe

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Brother,

Could you please provide me the authentic source of this hadith. Which Hadith books has this hadith ?

A discussion was held on Islamic corner last year on the same hadeeth you can find the actual book links and the page snap taken from the original books, due to the difference in edition above given reference may not be work (you can find this hadees in volume 14 page 280 in edition of Mousat-ul-Risalah Beirut 1985)

please check this post: http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...Mubarka-thread&p=203395&viewfull=1#post203395

awan4ever

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
(i)Let me correct you in your poor understanding about Ahmadiyya Muslim Jamaat. Ahmadiyya is a community which includes many ethnic people from different nations. You can't call someone Qadiani who is not from Qadian. ;)
(ii) There is no MULLAIAT in Islam Ahmadiyya. Reach out for Ahmadis Ulema and compare them with yours... and you will find the different.
(iii) We are not happy at all - Even we pray to the Almighty Allah that he should give wisdom to Muslim and guide us all on His right path. Amin

I generally dont comment on sectarian threads and am labelled a takfiri/rafidi etc for my rather liberal leanings however the thing is that Mirzais are NOT considered a "sect" of Islam per se.
So you should refrain from comparing and commenting on the problems of Muslim mullahs as compared to yours because as far as we are concerned it is like comparing a rabbi to a mullah or a priest to a mullah. There is no comparison.
Your quoting of ahadith to prove that the current mullahs who have cast you out as heretics are somehow misguided will not fly.
Dont even try.

hammad78

MPA (400+ posts)
Subhanallah! Per your point of view, the ulama of other sects are jahil and terrorists and your qadiani ulamas are like angels. Don't think negative about other sects otherwise I will show you the reality of your so called prophet. And we better kno what qadiani goons are doing in Rabwah and how the weapons are being dumped in qadiani mandirs so keep your mouth shut, thanks

Ehraz

MPA (400+ posts)
I generally dont comment on sectarian threads and am labelled a takfiri/rafidi etc for my rather liberal leanings however the thing is that Mirzais are NOT considered a "sect" of Islam per se.
So you should refrain from comparing and commenting on the problems of Muslim mullahs as compared to yours because as far as we are concerned it is like comparing a rabbi to a mullah or a priest to a mullah. There is no comparison.
Your quoting of ahadith to prove that the current mullahs who have cast you out as heretics are somehow misguided will not fly.
Dont even try.
Yes, you are right! I should refrain to comment on these ill-mannered and ignorant MULLAHS and their followers because they are not worth of it. ;)

You are committing a sort of shirk by labelling someone as a NON-Muslim although he/she categorically confesses to be a MUSLIM. May Allah forgive you your shirk... know why? Nauzubillah, your sort of approach is considered as very UNISLAMIC because you judge the intention of people whom you're not familiar. Allah says in Quran: "Is not Allah the Best of judges?" (95:9)

You are not doing any harm to people who you call NON-MUSLIM PER SE, but you are committing crime against your own soul. Please come out of your fairy tale world and study the pure Islamic teaching taught by the Holy Prophet(saw)
Judging others intention can put you in embarrassing situation. And if you may think you can judge people, then you are just as bad as these mullahs for adding fuel to the fire.

[10:42] And if they accuse thee of lying, say, ‘For me is my work and for you is your work. You are not responsible for what I do and I am not responsible for what you do.

Now we have entred the last days of Ramzan, and we should pray a lot for forgivness by Allah. May Allah guide us all on His right path. Amin.

awan4ever

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
You are committing a sort of shirk by labelling someone as a NON-Muslim

And you are calling 170 million people 'mushrik' who unanimously through the elected representatives ousted you and your brethren as heretics. Think about that while you are at it.

You are not doing any harm to people who you call NON-MUSLIM PER SE, but you are committing crime against your own soul.

I dont give a sh*t. Its my soul so stop worrying about it.

Please come out of your fairy tale world and study the pure Islamic teaching

As opposed to you who is not living in a fairy tale where the only people who consider you muslims are non-muslims in other countries who give you boarding and lodging for whatever reason?

What are you smoking? Must be really strong.

Judging others intention can put you in embarrassing situation.
Not if its a follower of Mirza of Qadian.

Ehraz

MPA (400+ posts)
Subhanallah! Per your point of view, the ulama of other sects are jahil and terrorists and your qadiani ulamas are like angels. Don't think negative about other sects otherwise I will show you the reality of your so called prophet. And we better kno what qadiani goons are doing in Rabwah and how the weapons are being dumped in qadiani mandirs so keep your mouth shut, thanks
SORRY DUDE NOT A IMPRESSIVE MOVE
SubhaanAllah Please don't let your will cry out loud if your power can only whisper. Don't twist my words. I used the word COMPARE THEM ... You are afraid to face the reality and the truth as well. You don't have guts to do so because you love to reside in a digital fancy world.

Last edited:

Ehraz

MPA (400+ posts)
And you are calling 170 million people 'mushrik' who unanimously through the elected representatives ousted you and your brethren as heretics. Think about that while you are at it.
Your 170 million vs GOD AND MY BELOVED PROPHET(saw)... ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME. I am not afraid of you Pinocchios